What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Mark Ravenheart

Hi @Joscelyn, I am psychic but I am not a medium and I do not know anyone other than Bernadette aka Mama Bear, who is on vacation right now, but I have struggled with suicidal depression in the past and I would be happy to talk to you. I hope that you are in no danger of harming yourself. If you feel that you are going to hurt yourself please call a suicide hotline right away, but if you just need someone to talk to I will be happy to chat with you and maybe we can get you to feeling better. If you would prefer to talk privately, you can message me at the following email address..... Ravenheart777@gmail.com

The national suicide prevention hotline is 1-800-273-8255 or call 911, but if you wish to talk to me I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
Hello does anyone know of a medium I can speak with today… I feel horrible and hate that I’m writing this and asking for help

but I really do wish and think of suicide all the time and it sucks and I feel soo ashamed because I have two daughters
That’s I know would be devastated but I can’t take it anymore… I really want to talk to someone I don’t know about this … I want to know why I’m I really going through this … I just don’t understand I really truly try to be the best I possibly can … am I cursed ?? I’m I really really stupid ??? I don’t understand why if all I want is love and give love why is this?!
Please if anyone can help me today I really do appreciate it … send their number so I can call or talk to you.. thank you
You are not alone! People in this community -- myself included -- are here for you!!

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

@Joscelyn, If you return to the site and find yourself still needing to talk, you can write to me at Ravenheart777@gmail.com ...I am a survivor of severe, prolonged, childhood trauma and I understand what it is like to struggle with feeling suicidal. Please feel free to accept my offer and I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Love and light,
Mark

Last edited:

AngelHeart

Hello does anyone know of a medium I can speak with today… I feel horrible and hate that I’m writing this and asking for help

but I really do wish and think of suicide all the time and it sucks and I feel soo ashamed because I have two daughters
That’s I know would be devastated but I can’t take it anymore… I really want to talk to someone I don’t know about this … I want to know why I’m I really going through this … I just don’t understand I really truly try to be the best I possibly can … am I cursed ?? I’m I really really stupid ??? I don’t understand why if all I want is love and give love why is this?!
Please if anyone can help me today I really do appreciate it … send their number so I can call or talk to you.. thank you
I'm just wondering why you think you need a medium? Have you lost someone that you believe has answers? Im sorry you are feeling this way. You are a valuable person! I do hope you are okay and that you keep chatting here so that we know you're okay.

Mark Ravenheart

@Jocselyn, it is sad to me that you felt the need to delete your posts. You did not do anything wrong. There is no shame in asking for help. As a matter of fact it takes guts and determination. I thought you did a great job of reaching out. I listened to what you had to say and I don't think you are stupid nor do I believe that you are cursed. I believe you are struggling with clinical depression and there is nothing funny or shameful about that. It can happen to anyone.

Anyways, I want you to know my offer to chat still stands. You can write me at the email addy that I provided if you chose to. And if not, then still I wish you the best. You deserve to be happy and your daughters deserve to have their mother in their lives. Please take good care of yourself.

Peace, Love, and Light,

M.

Joscelyn

@Jocselyn, it is sad to me that you felt the need to delete your posts. You did not do anything wrong. There is no shame in asking for help. As a matter of fact it takes guts and determination. I thought you did a great job of reaching out. I listened to what you had to say and I don't think you are stupid nor do I believe that you are cursed. I believe you are struggling with clinical depression and there is nothing funny or shameful about that. It can happen to anyone.

Anyways, I want you to know my offer to chat still stands. You can write me at the email addy that I provided if you chose to. And if not, then still I wish you the best. You deserve to be happy and your daughters deserve to have their mother in their lives. Please take good care of yourself.

Peace, Love, and Light,

M.
Thank you I appreciate all the love I really do 💖
Thank you ✨🙏🏼

Grasshopper

Staff member
I am so glad to see you posting. I confess to being worried. My life is filled with precious people who have so much trouble with mental health issues (compounded by daily life crazies). We do a lot of, "I know I can't fix things, but I'm here to listen" between us. That is part of what this group is for. We are here to listen, and offer ideas to the best of our ability. Stand strong.