What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

7 Crows.

Pearlized

Besides the coffee LOL There seem to be a few things said about seeing 7 crows. So here are just a few i found.

Seven crows suggest travel and change of place.

Transformation. Trickery and manipulation. All seem to be at the top of many thoughts about crow.

Am i questioning my intelligence. No i am not. BUT last night i did say that i knew people who did. Mainly because they dont know me too well. They dont know my education level, where i originally came from or my background.

Truths did come out at home too last night. They were harshly given. Basically wrong in HOW they were give, but right in what was said. Yea my ""Kick ass boots"" Were brought out for use.

More to read and research about them

Mark Ravenheart

Me too, I gotta have at least one cup of coffee before I start into a conversation.
And I just wanted to add that they say a drum makes a good alarm clock.....if ya can run fast enough. 🥁

I used to have a book called, "Omen, Signs, and Superstitions" and in part, it said that one crow is sorrow, two crows is mirth, 3 is a wedding, and four is a birth....(Unfortunately I can't remember the rest) sorry.

Last edited:

Gayle Wyant

This morning while sat outside, around 8 am ish. There were 7 crows on the roof tops across from us. Usually we get maybe 4 at the most.

Then this came up, and yes after last night hubby knew to keep quiet until at least i was half way down my second coffee. 😁 🤣:love:🦋

View attachment 1611
Definitely that has been said about me for decades!

Pearlized

Me too, I gotta have at least one cup of coffee before I start into a conversation.
And I just wanted to add that they say a drum makes a good alarm clock.....if ya can run fast enough. 🥁

I used to have a book called, "Omen, Signs, and Superstitions" and in part, it said that one crow is sorrow, two crows is mirth, 3 is a wedding, and four is a birth....(Unfortunately I can't remember the rest) sorry.
I know one version of this from many MANY years ago I remember the Magpie rhyme word for word So here you are.

1 for sorrow 2 for joy.
3 for a girl and 4 for a boy.
5 for silver 6 for gold
7 for a secret never to be told
8 a wish and 9 a kiss
10 for a bird you must not miss.

Had to look up the one for Crow.

One for sorrow 2 for mirth
3 for a wedding 4 for a birth
5 for silver, 6 for gold,
7 for a secret not to be told.
8 for heaven, 9 for hell,
And 10 for the devil's own sel'.

Strange thing is about 7 for both. I saw 7 yesterday morning and yes I do have a secret that i have never told anyone. Only 3 people know it {{As far as i know it is still only 3}} I was told this secret over 21 years ago. Its not nice and i have no intention of telling it.

DARKSHINEZ

Truths did come out at home too last night. They were harshly given. Basically wrong in HOW they were give, but right in what was said.
I love this part {as well as other parts of this topic / thread / posts}, especially and for many reasons. Truths may come out and how they come out, etc. impact each of us ... I have been on both sides around this ~ maybe I have said truths, yet have been in a situation and moments where I could not find my grace or such in my communications and conflicts arise that I go back to and "clear the air / fields, so to speak", and then other situations when I have been on receiving end when surely there are truths and the presentation is variations of harsh, and then, I also go back and see if communications can be cleared and so on ...

Love the insights you, @Pearlized are receiving, noting, noticing and then doing and being you with them and in your life and what is happening in the moments.

I am all for coffee, if it is "for you". I now drink herbal or de-caf coffee ~ regular coffee hits my system differently in the past X years {forget how long now} - began noticing what foods / beverages were causing kerfuffles over the past 5-10 years. Maybe not a crow animal spirit "thing". I know animals may have shown up along the way for me understanding that although I love coffee and could drink it without any issues, that along the way, surely some showed up to help me with honing in on that I needed to find and figure out different "coffee type" beverages that would not cause my system "troubles". :)

Love the Crow rhymes in this thread.

The truths part resonated and stood out with this post, and having had recent conversations, and deep, even if tangents happening, yet truth and truths, being a center point of sorts. And witches, etc. have been within the conversations.

Again, love that you, @Pearlized, post your happening's, process, insights, and with humor +. ~ Thank you.

Pearlized

Thank you @DARKSHINEZ This made me smile this morning. Have to say though, that i post about this kind of event, AFTER it has all been resolved. If i posted while it was still fresh, it would be more death and destruction. Volcanic even.

Why i said that it was Wrong in the way the truth was given is because of his PTSD. While i DO NOT wrap him in cotton wool, i do not walk on egg shells, neither do i take his crap. I am well aware of how my reactions could cause a bad reaction in him PTSD wise. So yea going all out volcanic is not the way it should be done. There are just times when i have no other choice. He did come back at me with the "" Well how do you think its been effecting me. Have you not noticed how slug like i have been, and not even my favourite TV programs have been on much. Hell if i had a rope i might have hung myself. But i dont even have the balls to do that. So dont effing tell me to grow a pair"" He got no reaction from me about that, as i knew it was just angry at himself talk. Guess what though. The following morning he did grow a pair and now things are moving along at warp speed so to speak.

So the truths i spoke were actually listened to and taken notice of. Right now it is 7.30 am. He has been up around 30 minutes. He is already hunting for 4 small thin screws to refit 2 handles to some small sliding doors. A few days ago, that would have been talked about but not put into action. So yea my kick ass actions do gain results. 😄🥰

All the above said, i would not do any of this if i did not know him so well. As i have often said to him. ""PTSD is no excuse for being an arse. You can be ill. You can fall over. You can have bad episodes. BUT no way can you be an arse just for the damn sake of it"" Yea i admit i can be a bitch about it all, but because of that we are still fighting it TOGETHER.

So yea he may be an arse at times, but he is my arse.

DARKSHINEZ

Thank you @DARKSHINEZ This made me smile this morning. Have to say though, that i post about this kind of event, AFTER it has all been resolved. If i posted while it was still fresh, it would be more death and destruction. Volcanic even.

Why i said that it was Wrong in the way the truth was given is because of his PTSD. While i DO NOT wrap him in cotton wool, i do not walk on egg shells, neither do i take his crap. I am well aware of how my reactions could cause a bad reaction in him PTSD wise. So yea going all out volcanic is not the way it should be done. There are just times when i have no other choice. He did come back at me with the "" Well how do you think its been effecting me. Have you not noticed how slug like i have been, and not even my favourite TV programs have been on much. Hell if i had a rope i might have hung myself. But i dont even have the balls to do that. So dont effing tell me to grow a pair"" He got no reaction from me about that, as i knew it was just angry at himself talk. Guess what though. The following morning he did grow a pair and now things are moving along at warp speed so to speak.

So the truths i spoke were actually listened to and taken notice of. Right now it is 7.30 am. He has been up around 30 minutes. He is already hunting for 4 small thin screws to refit 2 handles to some small sliding doors. A few days ago, that would have been talked about but not put into action. So yea my kick ass actions do gain results. 😄🥰

All the above said, i would not do any of this if i did not know him so well. As i have often said to him. ""PTSD is no excuse for being an arse. You can be ill. You can fall over. You can have bad episodes. BUT no way can you be an arse just for the damn sake of it"" Yea i admit i can be a bitch about it all, but because of that we are still fighting it TOGETHER.

So yea he may be an arse at times, but he is my arse.
I find your posts / shares to be "universal".
The wisdom, insights, inspirations within are for any and many of us, humans, in any situation.
That is how I read, sense, feel, etc. ...
We each can be an "arse" and may we all be an "arse" to another's "arse" ... reciprocity ~ love, respect, consideration, humor, conflict and going into and through conflict together {maybe that is "something" you, @Pearlized show in your posts}, honoring ... tough and soft, this and that ...
Love your Bad Arse self and love all Bad Arse's and the Soft, Sensitive Arse's ... Just love the arse's :))

Pearlized

OMG @DARKSHINEZ I think i have started something bigger than i intended. 😁 🤣 🥰 🦋

A shelf unit we have in a recess has light weight sliding doors on Which is what needed the new handles fitting to as mentioned above. NOW the doors are off. The bottom panel is off and he is now changing the sliding doors to hinged doors. To be honest it will be better, and they only cover the space where our electric and gas meters live.

He is actually in his element now, as he loves fabricating things to be better.

Pearlized

To give you an idea of what i mean. This photo i took early this morning, BEFORE he took the bottom apart. It was all brown, dark and we hated it. So instead of ripping it all out. We painted it gloss white instead, and it holds some of my witchy gear. My very own whitchy corner The wooden boxes you see at the bottom hold my Ark cards and some of our incense sticks.

Not got an Altar table sorted as yet, but it will be just to the bottom left of the unit. Oh and light shades are still being hunted for. Yea he scrubbed that patch of paint off yesterday when he tried to make them fit better.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 5

DARKSHINEZ

To give you an idea of what i mean. This photo i took early this morning, BEFORE he took the bottom apart. It was all brown, dark and we hated it. So instead of ripping it all out. We painted it gloss white instead, and it holds some of my witchy gear. My very own whitchy corner The wooden boxes you see at the bottom hold my Ark cards and some of our incense sticks.

Not got an Altar table sorted as yet, but it will be just to the bottom left of the unit. Oh and light shades are still being hunted for. Yea he scrubbed that patch of paint off yesterday when he tried to make them fit better.
Love Love Love ~ the ripple effects ... The ARK cards space, witchy wonders corners ...

All the splendid connections ~ you, hubby, the crows, animal spirits, messages, going into "challenges, etc." and moving with and through them, sharing, inspirations, insights ...

Beauty in volcano's erupting and what transpires and transforms and creates out of the volcanic eruption ...

Inspiring and thankful because I am sure that when I have my own volcano's erupting that I will be able to tune into myself easier and be with the volcano's and make some beauty ... something like that, hopefully, my meaning is mostly clear.

Essentially, thank you @Pearlized for sharing and expressing "you" and through you I find pearls for me that help me, help me, in situations, especially in situations of "conflicts", as you, from what I see / sense / glean within this forum have "super powers" with the area of "conflict". You have other "super powers", definitely; this one shines through most to me.

Pearlized

Well its in bits now @DARKSHINEZ LOL Panels sat drying in the sun at the moment. I did manage to get 1 light shade, and a trip out to the next town to pick up another as this store dont know when their next delivery for them will be.

Brings it altogether nicely.

Attachments

• 1633866725444.png
    1633866725444.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 2

Pearlized

I did manage to get a second lamp shade to match the one i bought yesterday. So hopefully they will both be up tomorrow.
New wooden handles for the bottom cupboards which are now black. Pictures to go up after that. 8 altogether, but possibly only 5 going up for now.

Oh and i have not forgotten the crows @DARKSHINEZ Which started this whole thread. Still seeing them throughout the day, but mostly early morning as the sun comes up. Only 3 or 4 now, not the 7 as on Friday. Possibly because the message was received and logged in.

Pearlized

OMG The language flying round in my house this morning was enough to make a sailor run and hide.

Hubby was trying to refit the doors to the unit in the picture above. I had to walk away and leave him to it.

Bespoke made stuff is never perfect, and as this unit was already in and basically built into fit the gap NOTHING is level in any way shape or form. So trying to adapt what is already there to how we want it is an absolute nightmare.

Anyway, after almost 4 hours of cursing the world and his wife, ONE door is finally fitted as best it can be.

The other side will be done tomorrow. I will post a pic of it completed after its all finished.

Pearlized

The Crows were back today. BUT are they actually Raven's. They are huge to yea probably are Raven's.

Now there were 6 when i first saw them mid morning, as i went outside to bite my tongue. Then a 7th arrived, They were all carrying on enormously Until i nodded at them, then silence.

So i kept quiet and let it go.

""7 for a secret never to be told"" kind of thing.