Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

7 Ways Your Spirit Animal Can Make You a Powerful Psychic

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Whether your animal allies come to you in dreams, meditations, or Shamanic journeying their spirit is linking to yours. And they are psychic moments. By embracing and developing your psychic self you can strengthen and deepen the relationship with your animal spirit guides. Who knows? Maybe one day you'll want to become a Shamanic practitioner or psychic reader!

Read more: https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/an...pirit-animal-can-make-you-a-powerful-psychic/

Ablazer3

When I was being attuned for my reiki 1...I was running with a wolf, just one. Then later towards the end of my journey when we were told to see our spirit guide I saw my grandmother and an eagle. I love that this forum is available! Thank you so much!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
When I was being attuned for my reiki 1...I was running with a wolf, just one. Then later towards the end of my journey when we were told to see our spirit guide I saw my grandmother and an eagle. I love that this forum is available! Thank you so much!
So happy to see you here! Woooowwwww...LOVE that your grandmother is part of your spirit posse! Wolf and Eagle Spirit Animal Guides...you must be something else! BIG medicine, right there!

Glad you like it here! Hope you spread the word about GatheringOfMsytics.com!

Ablazer3

So happy to see you here! Woooowwwww...LOVE that your grandmother is part of your spirit posse! Wolf and Eagle Spirit Animal Guides...you must be something else! BIG medicine, right there!

Glad you like it here! Hope you spread the word about GatheringOfMsytics.com!
This is why I'm here. I didn't realize just how big those spirit animals are. So I'm here to start truly believing in myself

Grasshopper

I think it is interesting that different spirit animals use different forms of communication. Some of them talk to me, some communicate with their behavior, and crow usually shows me symbols. I'd be interested to know if it works this way with others too.
For some, Animals communicate through the sense that person responds to most. For others, the Animal may chose a form of communication that adds to their message! So if Fox comes along in your awareness, and it's moving in a specific manner, take note! The Spirit Realm is a higher reflection of Earthly energies. Humans have different means of expression, so Animal Spirits certainly can do that and more!

Witch1969

Hi there, two nights ago I had a complicated dream where amongst other things I was bitten by a large red and yellow corn snake which had got into the house in the dream and which I was trying to rescue to put back out-does this signify rebirth or another call to action/service -all suggestions gratefully received 🙏🐍

Grasshopper

Hi there, two nights ago I had a complicated dream where amongst other things I was bitten by a large red and yellow corn snake which had got into the house in the dream and which I was trying to rescue to put back out-does this signify rebirth or another call to action/service -all suggestions gratefully received 🙏🐍
The Corn Snake is not venomous, which means the bite was a "pay attention" moment. While Snake usually ushers in change, it can also imply a new level of creativity forming in your awareness and renewal/healing. It may be that you need to take some self-care time and recharge BEFORE you go back into action/service. My mom always said anything you want to do won't come out well if you're sick, tired, or have too many commitments. Not sure if that helps.
Jump Insect GIF

White Raven

For some, Animals communicate through the sense that person responds to most. For others, the Animal may chose a form of communication that adds to their message! So if Fox comes along in your awareness, and it's moving in a specific manner, take note! The Spirit Realm is a higher reflection of Earthly energies. Humans have different means of expression, so Animal Spiritscertainly can do that and mor
The Corn Snake is not venomous, which means the bite was a "pay attention" moment. While Snake usually ushers in change, it can also imply a new level of creativity forming in your awareness and renewal/healing. It may be that you need to take some self-care time and recharge BEFORE you go back into action/service. My mom always said anything you want to do won't come out well if you're sick, tired, or have too many commitments. Not sure if that helps.
Jump Insect GIF
I also can’t help but feel that this is connected to the fox of the other day with the puncture wounds in her leg

Grasshopper

If I may ask, is there someone in your life who recently hurt you or who you feel might be on the "sly." I only ask because the two injuries are significant. They "disable" you in some way-walking, reaching, moving etc. Toxic people can similarly disable you on a spiritual level

Witch1969

Jump Insect GIF

Witch1969

That is really helpful-I am doing a lot on clearing obstacles for growth and creativity whilst feeling I should be doing more outer work on the mundane level-I tend however to get bogged down, over committed and burnt out-so resonates to be careful and pay attention to healing and resting to leap back with restored energy rather running on empty-also in the dream there looked to be two toad/frog characters-as of in a story book folk tale -with clothes that looked as if the cat had had them-I was trying to give them a proper burial in a shoe box as so felt so sorry for them -the cats in the dream were a make and female cat with four kittens all ginger-I have a ginger feral who comes to see me in my waking life and wondered if this was some form of daytime thought processing,however do you think it could be cat and frog spirits are trying to say something else?

White Raven

That is really helpful-I am doing a lot on clearing obstacles for growth and creativity whilst feeling I should be doing more outer work on the mundane level-I tend however to get bogged down, over committed and burnt out-so resonates to be careful and pay attention to healing and resting to leap back with restored energy rather running on empty-also in the dream there looked to be two toad/frog characters-as of in a story book folk tale -with clothes that looked as if the cat had had them-I was trying to give them a proper burial in a shoe box as so felt so sorry for them -the cats in the dream were a make and female cat with four kittens all ginger-I have a ginger feral who comes to see me in my waking life and wondered if this was some form of daytime thought processing,however do you think it could be cat and frog spirits are trying to say something else?
Also just popped into my head remember snake brings medicine

Grasshopper

I would write down all the elements in the dream:
- the snake
- its color
- the frogs
- their clothing
- the cat
- the number of kittens.

Frogs certainly speak again to healing. With them being deceased, it might reflect a part of your life where your voice has been stifled. What thoughts immediately come to mind when you think of your Ginger visitor? Does the number 4 have personal significance to you. Unpacking this dream is going to be tricky!

Witch1969

BTW thank you for spending time to reply🤗🐞
I would write down all the elements in the dream:
- the snake
- its color
- the frogs
- their clothing
- the cat
- the number of kittens.

Frogs certainly speak again to healing. With them being deceased, it might reflect a part of your life where your voice has been stifled. What thoughts immediately come to mind when you think of your Ginger visitor? Does the number 4 have personal significance to you. Unpacking this dream is going to be tricky!
I will ponder the fragments-there is a lot going on but good to get another perspective-thank you so much🤗🐞