What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

A Face Book response to inequity

Trish Telesco

Here's a copy for y'all

I have a small group of people who are not simply friends, they are family. When one of them gets hurt by a no-good negative lying Nancy, all my latent, wait for a rainy day, Pisces indignant anger comes whooshing out like a monsoon. So here's the deal.

Whoever took potshots at Bernadette Carter King, may the Gods have mercy on your soul because I will NOT hold back in my ritual time before the Ancestors and Lady Justice.

I want you to know that over the past decade-plus, this woman has held my life together in many, many ways, sometimes putting the crumbles together with superglue and duct tape.

She has never ONCE ever lied to me, belittled my efforts, laughed at my ideas, failed to meet her commitments, and works harder and longer than anyone I know.

So the next time you get on your high horse, thinking you're "all that" honey, it's time for a reality check. You are no more than a mosquito in a dung heap, and I may have just insulted a mosquito.

Thanks for attending my “Ted Talk”

TheLastChanceCrone

For those of you who read Mama Bear's FB page, someone was truly nasty to her in an email. I rarely do such things, but I have written a reply to said person (and I use that term loosely) on my FB page Log into Facebook, and it contains information some of you may not know about this wonderful human. Take a read.
I saw the post from @Mama Bear but I didn't see what the NastyNancy (Or Crappy Karen) said.

I just know that people have gotten so openly vile over the last 5 years+ thanks to people we shall not mention here.

>>>HUUGS<<<

mawbbb

For those of you who read Mama Bear's FB page, someone was truly nasty to her in an email. I rarely do such things, but I have written a reply to said person (and I use that term loosely) on my FB page Log into Facebook, and it contains information some of you may not know about this wonderful human. Take a read.
I don't get on FB that much so I miss a lot and I missed that post. I'm kind of happy I did or I would have been riled up as well but unhappy I did because I wasn't able to jump to Mama Bear's defense. But from reading your post, it looks like you got it covered. I think some people look for ways to hurt others on purpose and when I see that, I always remember that Karma has seen it as well.