What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

A specific animal stalking your life?

C c

I have had snakes stalking my life 😂 Do you have a specific animal stalking your life? Showing up everywhere? Doing the most to make themselves known to you? Have you figured out the message they are trying to get across? If yes, Did they stop visiting after?

Grasshopper

Staff member
I don't have that happen. My experiences are more in your face. Like two days ahead as I opened the back door, the geese were HONKING worse than cars on the SF highway in a traffic jam. It was kinda hard to ignore them.

In retrospect, I understand why the Animal Allies do this. I get tunnel vision. If I am focused on something everything else disappears into the backdrop. You could stand behind me waving fresh fried chicken and I wouldn't.... wait, ok that's a little extreme, but you get my meaning.

The Allies know to what we'll pay attention, or what will catch our notice. I think this is something they have in common with Angels

As far as a Spirit Animal stopping its visit, I have found *usually* they stay firmly footed until you not only get the message but IMPLEMENT it.

C c

I see them everywhere draw snake cards see many of them on my daily walks one climbed in my house through the fire place etc 😂 I often get frequent messages from birds lots of different birds and alligator, squirrels etc but these snakes I mean I am seriously missing it lol

Gayle Wyant

Cc snake medicine is about shedding off the old to prepare for the new, healing old wounds, getting grounded, making the most out of situations, being stealth, striking while the iron is hot. I have been seeing them but thank goodness only outside. I am terrified of them due to childhood trauma. And in Chinese astrology I am a Wood Snake. My stalker's are Swainson hawks and bees. I know their meanings but have not been able to make out their messages either. I hope this is helpful and I love your hot on the live chats. In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle

Mark Ravenheart

The only animal to show their face to me recently is a big, beautiful German Shephard who stuck his head in the door at a hotel I was staying at. My friend and I had the door open because my niece smokes and we wanted to clear the air and in pops this huge handsome dog. He was investigating the area and was kind of like, "Oh hello." lol Then he went on about his business, but it seemed to me as if there was a message for me there, but I don't understand what that may be. When I think of dogs I think of unconditional love and when I think of unconditional love I think of my family on the "other side" which gives me much to contemplate.

aprilmorningstar

The only animal to show their face to me recently is a big, beautiful German Shephard who stuck his head in the door at a hotel I was staying at. My friend and I had the door open because my niece smokes and we wanted to clear the air and in pops this huge handsome dog. He was investigating the area and was kind of like, "Oh hello." lol Then he went on about his business, but it seemed to me as if there was a message for me there, but I don't understand what that may be. When I think of dogs I think of unconditional love and when I think of unconditional love I think of my family on the "other side" which gives me much to contemplate.
So Mark every time I read one of your messages today, I hear the words "you are loved" and I wanted to tell you that.

C c

Maybe knowing that’s what you think of that was the message your family from the other side making sure you got that feeling 🤷‍♀️

C c

Cc snake medicine is about shedding off the old to prepare for the new, healing old wounds, getting grounded, making the most out of situations, being stealth, striking while the iron is hot. I have been seeing them but thank goodness only outside. I am terrified of them due to childhood trauma. And in Chinese astrology I am a Wood Snake. My stalker's are Swainson hawks and bees. I know their meanings but have not been able to make out their messages either. I hope this is helpful and I love your hot on the live chats. In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle
Lots of good info two stand out to me! I get a lot of hawks as well love love them I usually know what they are coming to remind me of, which is stop over thinking and make a decision unapologetically. Fearless beautiful birds! Oh bees hmm let me think on that one but how cool both winged allies you have 😊 I’m not sure where my fear of snakes comes from has to be parallel life trauma because since I was a toddler roaming around the woods total pure fear of snakes 🤷‍♀️ I do love and admire them just don’t prefer them near me 😂

Pearlized

I have had butterflies galore recently, them @Mama Bear pulled the Caterpillar for Pisces.

So Not just being told, but beaten around the bonce until it sinks in. 😁 🤣 🥰 🦋

I have to agree with @C c and @aprilmorningstar. @Mark Ravenheart You are loved, but maybe struggle in your way to accept it at the moment. Hey no worries, we will still be here saying the same when you see us as we are. Yea raving nutters sometimes. Like hubby and i this morning pulling some old sticky plastic from a window sill and slapping it each others arms. He squealed louder than me when it was pulled off though.

Yea he squeals like a little girly 🤪🙃🤣

Mark Ravenheart

@C c and @Pearlized, I love you guys, thank you so much. I think you are right C c about the message from my family and Pearlized you are so right about me struggling to accept that I am loved, but I am coming to believe it after all of the wonderful responses I have received. I can't thank you guys enough, there are just no words for how I feel right now, but I truly feel like I have found my tribe.

I am going through a lot in my life right now and it is easy for me to get anxious and depressed if I am not careful...I am tired. Today, I had to put a missing persons out for my daughter who is a heroin addict and is living in the streets, ...she is 37 years old and I haven't heard from her since the 2nd of July. Plus I am due to have a lumbar epidural in my spine tomorrow and I am just exhausted from the stress, but you guys sure know how to make a man feel at home...I can't thank either of you enuff. Many, bright blessings from my heart to yours.

M Ravenheart

Gayle Wyant

@C c and @Pearlized, I love you guys, thank you so much. I think you are right C c about the message from my family and Pearlized you are so right about me struggling to accept that I am loved, but I am coming to believe it after all of the wonderful responses I have received. I can't thank you guys enough, there are just no words for how I feel right now, but I truly feel like I have found my tribe.

I am going through a lot in my life right now and it is easy for me to get anxious and depressed if I am not careful...I am tired. Today, I had to put a missing persons out for my daughter who is a heroin addict and is living in the streets, ...she is 37 years old and I haven't heard from her since the 2nd of July. Plus I am due to have a lumbar epidural in my spine tomorrow and I am just exhausted from the stress, but you guys sure know how to make a man feel at home...I can't thank either of you enuff. Many, bright blessings from my heart to yours.

M Ravenheart
Ravenheart I will send you a special dose of energy, comfort and soothing tomorrow for your injection. I did find it help me for awhile but I have gotten so many now it doesn't work anymore for me. Be gentle with yourself afterwards and rest and drink lots of water.

Mark Ravenheart