What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Ancient, Extinct, or Mythical Spirit Animals

lovethethorns

With the upcoming release of the new Jurrassic World movie, I wondered how many of you have spirit guides that are ancient, extinct, or mythical? For those of you with Mama Bear's Ark Animal Tarot and Oracle Cards Deck, have you had T-Rex, Dodo Bird, or any other ancient creature show for any of your readings? If so, what message did they bring (if you feel inclined to share)?

I look forward to seeing your responses. :)

Mark Ravenheart

I have had what I believe are two "endangered" animals show up such as White Tibetan Yak and Emerald Tree Boa. The yak is akin to the Ox which is a totem animal for me. Snake is also a totem animal for me (Celtic). The emerald tree boa came to tell me that I need human touch and that I am special in the sense that I am unique, (like everyone else)😉. It reminds me to hug my loved ones and hold them loosely but not suffocate or smother them. I am still trying to determine what the color of these animals means to me. I believe white is a symbol of innocence and purity and the yak a sign of strength, while emerald is representative of the heart chakra. At least this is true to my mind.

Last edited:

lovethethorns

Hi @Mark Ravenheart ,

I especially like the message from your emerald tree boa about needing human touch. I feel like there are many people these days, especially with the pandemic, that hunger for even just platonic touch.

Colors can definitely have different meanings to different people. I can see and feel people's auras and orange in my psychic energy field means that I'm not physically feeling well, while my friend's orange aura means that he is happy, and feeling comfortable in his space. That being said, there are also a lot of common themes usually associated with each color. You can read more about colors in general here:

aprilmorningstar

I did have a dream once that my friend and I were looking at snakes and frogs roaming around in someone's back yard and then suddenly I saw something very big with a long neck and I said to myself, a dinosaur. Then I realized it was actually a dragon! It said "yes" and then scolded us for watching it. There was another one eating berries out of a tree. It seemed more focused on my friend than me though. Apparently, it was doing some kind of important dragon ritual and wasn't supposed to be watched. Some guy came by and grabbed my friend, binding her hands like he was arresting her, but it turned out to be a show just to get her out of there before the Dragon got to her. It didn't really seem to be bothered by me. I remember having another dream about dinosaurs once too.