What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

AND THE AWARD GOES TO... Pick a Card Weekly Tarot Reading - April 25 - May 1

Pearlized

So happy to see you back @Mama Bear 🤗 🌟

As for the Star card WOW Yep sits in nicely with me right now.

Seems that i have to be the Star right now, as in ""Shining bright and leading by example""

Might be an odd Polar Bear growl in the too. 🤣 To get my darling hubby off his butt and getting stuck in with stuff again. Bless his heart. 😜😁

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
So happy to see you back @Mama Bear 🤗 🌟

As for the Star card WOW Yep sits in nicely with me right now.

Seems that i have to be the Star right now, as in ""Shining bright and leading by example""

Might be an odd Polar Bear growl in the too. 🤣 To get my darling hubby off his butt and getting stuck in with stuff again. Bless his heart. 😜😁

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!! So happy it resonates!

TheLastChanceCrone

Given your Facebook posts over the past couple months I think Polar Bear is realllllyyyyy trying to tell you something...are you listening? :)

I do my first psychic faire in two weeks. I haven't done faires in at least 3 decades. So this will be interesting. I plan on doing Pagan Pride back here - working on a game plan for that (I doubt I can do 7+ hours a day readings for an entire week....)

There are other things in the plan, but I have been advised by the Universe to 'keep it silent' and let the seeds grow quietly.

Will post more when the seeds are actually taking off.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I do my first psychic faire in two weeks. I haven't done faires in at least 3 decades. So this will be interesting. I plan on doing Pagan Pride back here - working on a game plan for that (I doubt I can do 7+ hours a day readings for an entire week....)

There are other things in the plan, but I have been advised by the Universe to 'keep it silent' and let the seeds grow quietly.

Will post more when the seeds are actually taking off.

Yay for you! Sounds fun but I'm right there with ya'. 7+ hours of readings every day for a week? There used to be a day I could that and more AND then go out for drinks and dancing till all hours of morning. Will the vendor coordinators allow you read the hours that you can? I mean, they can't 'make' you stay...you pay for the booth, right?

TheLastChanceCrone

Will the vendor coordinators allow you read the hours that you can?
Oh yes! These are pagan store owners who are hosting these events and we don't have to pay for our space there.
Plus with Pagan Pride week my booth will be both me doing reading, guest readers when I am taking a break and selling my witchy wares.

TheLastChanceCrone

There used to be a day I could that and more AND then go out for drinks and dancing till all hours of morning.
I know....
… Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la La la la la la la

I so miss my youth.
I think the one thing I miss most is really being able to walk.... distance, without a cane, without the pain.