What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Animal Communication Question

Mark Ravenheart

I once accidentally 'discovered' that I could communicate with horses, telepathically. I called to 2 horses (whom I had never seen before), that were standing in the back corner of a field in a firm but gentle voice "in my mind". They turned, looked at me, and began to walk towards me. They came all the way across the field and they seemed to be curious. I gazed into their big beautiful eyes and said I love you again, "in my mind" and the one closest to me gently nudged me. I was in complete and total awe.

Now maybe they thought I was gonna feed them or something but the visit with these 2 beautiful animals seemed to me to confirm that they understood me, telepathically. Now I questioned myself, had I gone crazy, or was it wishful thinking? Maybe, but I honestly don't think so. I was able to hold their attention by continuing to talk to them mentally for at least five solid minutes or more.

Their eyes seemed to look at me with a "knowing look." The movement of their bodies seemed to me to confirm that they understood me. When I said goodbye to them, they turned and walked back towards the corner of the field that they were in when I first arrived.

Now my question is this. Do you think I am crazy? Do you think that I was imagining things? Have you ever attempted animal communication telepathically? or is this the way animals and humans communicate?

I feel a bit silly asking this sort of question, but if I don't question things I may never learn the truth. Finally, what do you believe happened that day?

MN Lisa

I once accidentally 'discovered' that I could communicate with horses, telepathically. I called to 2 horses (whom I had never seen before), that were standing in the back corner of a field in a firm but gentle voice "in my mind". They turned, looked at me, and began to walk towards me. They came all the way across the field and they seemed to be curious. I gazed into their big beautiful eyes and said I love you again, "in my mind" and the one closest to me gently nudged me. I was in complete and total awe.

Now maybe they thought I was gonna feed them or something but the visit with these 2 beautiful animals seemed to me to confirm that they understood me, telepathically. Now I questioned myself, had I gone crazy, or was it wishful thinking? Maybe, but I honestly don't think so. I was able to hold their attention by continuing to talk to them mentally for at least five solid minutes or more.

Their eyes seemed to look at me with a "knowing look." The movement of their bodies seemed to me to confirm that they understood me. When I said goodbye to them, they turned and walked back towards the corner of the field that they were in when I first arrived.

Now my question is this. Do you think I am crazy? Do you think that I was imagining things? Have you ever attempted animal communication telepathically? or is this the way animals and humans communicate?

I feel a bit silly asking this sort of question, but if I don't question things I may never learn the truth. Finally, what do you believe happened that day?
That's fantastic!!!!!!!!! No, you weren't imagining this! Unless you think this deer tonight was a coincidence in how she responded to the channeling??

Mark Ravenheart

Wow, how awesome is that? What a beautiful deer!!! And thank you for answering my post, Lisa, I truly value your input!!! I know horses are highly sensitive animals and I live in Kentucky so I have been around horses most of my life. I have always thot they have the most beautiful eyes. and I admire them for their spirit.

DARKSHINEZ

It sounds, to me, as though you had a most beautiful connection with horses and plenty of messages for you.
I have worked with horses in the past and, as with all animals, so much is given and offered to each of us, and as we need in the moment.
I have seen brave humans with fears and in being with a horse, received all they needed and more and connecting beautifully with the horse.
I imagine that all of your imaginings with the experience are filled with insights, wisdom, as you have already gleaned as I read your post.
We are all telepathic, in my humble opinion, and that way of communication is always open to us.
I may not have answered your questions, exactly.
I found your post lovely that you experienced a precious connection with horses, and that I have had some precious, magical + connections with horses along my life's journey, and I have experienced others' having theirs. 🥰

Mark Ravenheart

Just as a side note; I once had a feline fur baby who when someone would sneeze would meow as if to say "Bless you"...I thot it was the cutest thing. She got sick and I could not afford the vet bill so I had to let her go to a new home where she would be properly taken care of. It was heartbreaking for me and I cried for days. but it was the right thing, the best thing, to do for her.

Anyway, when I would go to the store she would sit at the door (my mom said) and she would cry for me to come home. The closest bond I have ever had with an animal. She "talked" to me all the time and would sleep on my hip. Animals may not use words but they will talk to us if we just have the ears to listen.

Tina n

Animals speak to each other all the time and we are a part of that. My son use to call me the cat whisperer because I could get my many to do things.. I would tell him the same thing every time , animals are telepathic and he needed to "think to them" and ask nicely..lol thanks for sharing that beautiful experience, Mark..

Lily

No, you are NOT crazy! I think if you tried it with other animals beyond horses you would find that it is a consistent gift that you posses. Which you know deep down because of your feline experience.

Whether we speak words aloud or in our minds, the energy behind them is felt, and animals respond to that energy. I had an experience in my early twenties with a dog I owned. Long story short I put my hand on her head and "said" to her, in my mind, "It's okay. Just breathe normally, you are ok" and imagined my intention and energy going into her. She calmed down....instantly. At first it freaked me out, then I thought it was just a fluke but I have had many many similar experiences with a skunk, squirrels, rabbit a fox...a LOT.
I use it most with bugs that come into my apartment lol I tell them "this is not your home please go, you are scaring me and I don't want to kill you but might...." and they leave hahaha It's the only time I miss my ex :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grasshopper

Staff member
People laugh at me when I talk to my animals until they hear responses. My cats have very defined meows that I recognize. Fear, hunger, and pet me are the three most common, but there is also two plaintive ones: I don't feel good or YOU don't feel good. Animals also have fantastic body language you can learn.

Kuma熊

People laugh at me when I talk to my animals until they hear responses. My cats have very defined meows that I recognize. Fear, hunger, and pet me are the three most common, but there is also two plaintive ones: I don't feel good or YOU don't feel good. Animals also have fantastic body language you can learn.
My late dog also had this kind of sixth sense. He howled the day when my uncle died and sometimes he can sense something that you can see with bare eyes. He was the most sensitive dog that I have ever seen, my current dogs are not that sensitive. I believe I have sort of special connection with him.