What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Ask Mama Bear anything about Spirit, Totem, and Power Animals...

DARKSHINEZ

That's spectacular, wonderful [and I often use the word awesome as well 😆] that you create your ME / CHILL OUT time that works!

How lovely that we can all connect from around the world, however we do with time zones +.

I am in the US and on the West Coast [Pacific].

I fluctuate with my "Me Time" daily. Checking in with this forum, watching the videos [mostly the replays], are on my "so called list" for me time.

Love your posts, humor and more.

I will check out the Biddy Tarot link more in depth in the days to come, as I can wrap my "brains" around all. :love:💖

I was also considering the inverted cards because of the latest online [for me you tube] readings / videos from Mama Bearnadette, and picking a card, and that they were inverted. I don't recall the insights around the inverted cards that have been mentioned in past videos.

Last edited:

Trish Telesco

Think of it like a "turn" - a negative may prove less negative (or even a positive), for example. I remember once my sister called me worried because her entire reading had inverted cards. I told her to go sit on the other side of the table (smile). She was looking at something from the wrong direction.

Mark Ravenheart

I was wondering @Mama Bear, if there are any specific meditations geared towards helping me to deepen the connection with my spirit animals? I love tarot but I don't really want to be a tarot reader (at least not *professionally), tho I do love my Ark Tarot and Oracle deck and enjoy your live readings!!! *(No offense intended towards all you gifted readers) *(I am just now beginning to use the Ark deck as an oracle). Any suggestions or guidance you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I was wondering @Mama Bear, if there are any specific meditations geared towards helping me to deepen the connection with my spirit animals? I love tarot but I don't really want to be a tarot reader (at least not *professionally), tho I do love my Ark Tarot and Oracle deck and enjoy your live readings!!! *(No offense intended towards all you gifted readers) *(I am just now beginning to use the Ark deck as an oracle). Any suggestions or guidance you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Funny you mention meditations to deepen the connection to your spirit animals...I'm actually in the process of making animal specific meditations. Gonna cut 'em at an awesome studio here in town.

There are a few on YouTube but nothing like what you're talking about. The MOST important thing though is to be clear with yourself and the Universe what you mean by 'deepen the connection to your spirit animals'. Does that mean you want to:

• Meet your Spirit Animal
  • Get more in touch with your Totem Animal (you)
  • Step out of your Power Animal
  • Ask the Animal Allies to send you the animal(s) you need/want for a specific kind of healing
Lemme know and then I can better assist!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
The Hummingbird was found the next morning sleeping in the flowers I left. The manager opened the door and he flew out.

Thank you for your kind patience while I got back to you. That said, I think the ending to the story says it all! Meaning...

When I take a look at what an animal encounter symbolizes for a person or what omens/spiritual messages the Animal Allies are trying to help with I naturally psychically tap into that person's energy. What I 'feel and observe' about the Hummingbird story is that it's a lesson for you to not be shy about asking for help AND to let you know that helpers are ALWAYS around you. Your energy seems almost Hummingbird-like. Maybe a bit fragile but a strong headed warrior when need be. Also, I keep seeing the color blue around you. That's the Throat Chakra - so you might even have something going on as regards communication challenges - like speaking your truth or biting your tongue.

Sure hope that helps!

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Thank you @MamaBear, I wish to ask the Animal Allies to send me the animals I need to heal my spirit body from damage done by repeated traumas from the past. I know I have damage to the root chakra and a possible block in my throat chakra, But I'm unsure about the other energy centers.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you @MamaBear, I wish to ask the Animal Allies to send me the animals I need to heal my spirit body from damage done by repeated traumas from the past. I know I have damage to the root chakra and a possible block in my throat chakra, But I'm unsure about the other energy centers.

You are most welcome. What I suggest first is a total Chakra clearing. My all time FAVORITE meditation music for that is Colette Baron Reid's "Journey Through the Chakras". It's a guided meditation that doesn't mention animal guides but if you vibe with the music and Colette's voice it's a powerful Chakra support system. Then, what you could is set a specific intention to meet the Animal Ally that's best for your healing and tell the Animal Allies you'll meet them at each Chakra point while you're working through Colette's meditation. Sure hope that helps!

Mark Ravenheart

That is awesome @Mama Bear thank you so much!! I will purchase "Journey Through the Chakras" and do exactly as you have suggested. I can barely wait to get started. I want to eventually be a lightworker (perhaps reiki work or something similar) and help people to heal, but I figured I had better start with myself first and foremost.

Houndmagnet

Thank you for your kind patience while I got back to you. That said, I think the ending to the story says it all! Meaning...

When I take a look at what an animal encounter symbolizes for a person or what omens/spiritual messages the Animal Allies are trying to help with I naturally psychically tap into that person's energy. What I 'feel and observe' about the Hummingbird story is that it's a lesson for you to not be shy about asking for help AND to let you know that helpers are ALWAYS around you. Your energy seems almost Hummingbird-like. Maybe a bit fragile but a strong headed warrior when need be. Also, I keep seeing the color blue around you. That's the Throat Chakra - so you might even have something going on as regards communication challenges - like speaking your truth or biting your tongue.

Sure hope that helps!
Thank you so much!!!!
Once again you are right on the money Mama Bear!!
I have an incredibly hard time asking for help, always have. I am very hard headed and a force to be reckoned with when I am on a roll.
I have been feeling a bit off kilter later. My throat chakra has something going on where I have been feeling a lump in my throat for the past few days. I am having a very difficult time finding the right words and can't seem properly express myself.

It sure did help a lot!

Much love!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you so much!!!!
Once again you are right on the money Mama Bear!!
I have an incredibly hard time asking for help, always have. I am very hard headed and a force to be reckoned with when I am on a roll.
I have been feeling a bit off kilter later. My throat chakra has something going on where I have been feeling a lump in my throat for the past few days. I am having a very difficult time finding the right words and can't seem properly express myself.

It sure did help a lot!

Much love!

Yayyyy! So happy it helped!

AtlantianAngel

Hello Mama Bear,
Please could you possibly pull a card for tomorrow’s HUGE APPOINTMENT about my FREEDOM & SANITY! I need to manifest the best outcome to resolve the past and let go of the trauma sustaining me!
I know it’s late to request this!
7/14/21 reading was on point this whole week has been! BLESSINGS

ATLANTIANANGEL@gmail.com

Attachments

• 481F9771-D31D-4652-A8E3-B10CCE54A7C3.jpeg
    481F9771-D31D-4652-A8E3-B10CCE54A7C3.jpeg
    836 KB · Views: 1

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Hello Mama Bear,
Please could you possibly pull a card for tomorrow’s HUGE APPOINTMENT about my FREEDOM & SANITY! I need to manifest the best outcome to resolve the past and let go of the trauma sustaining me!
I know it’s late to request this!
7/14/21 reading was on point this whole week has been! BLESSINGS

ATLANTIANANGEL@gmail.com

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. The "Ask Mama Bear About..." threads are to answer questions folks have about the subject of the forum. Unless I've misunderstood you're asking for a reading. Apologies if I don't have that correct.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
That is awesome @Mama Bear thank you so much!! I will purchase "Journey Through the Chakras" and do exactly as you have suggested. I can barely wait to get started. I want to eventually be a lightworker (perhaps reiki work or something similar) and help people to heal, but I figured I had better start with myself first and foremost.

I dunno. Kinda looks and feels to me like you already are a lightworker - maybe not in the form you want to morph into but you're still doing 'the work'.

Mark Ravenheart

I dunno. Kinda looks and feels to me like you already are a lightworker - maybe not in the form you want to morph into but you're still doing 'the work'.
Thank you @Mama Bear, for the acknowledgment!!! You are right, it is not exactly how I wanted or how I envisioned it, but I suppose I am still doing the work and I shouldn't sell myself short.

I totally fit the archetype of the "Wounded Healer." Through healing my own pain and sorrow I find that it often helps others to find their truth and their healing. I consider that a blessing. Trauma is all too common and I want to make a difference. Who knows? Perhaps in some small way, I do help by sharing my story and my experiences. This is my hope and wish.

Last edited:

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you @Mama Bear, for the acknowledgment!!! You are right, it is not exactly how I wanted or how I envisioned it, but I suppose I am still doing the work and I shouldn't sell myself short.

I totally fit the archetype of the "Wounded Healer." Through healing my own pain and sorrow I find that it often helps others to find their truth and their healing. I consider that a blessing. Trauma is all too common and I want to make a difference. Who knows? Perhaps in some small way, I do help by sharing my story and my experiences. This is my hope and wish.

I've yet to meet anyone in the world of metaphysics who hasn't suffered trauma. It's usually what propels us to seek kinder, more compassionate and loving ways of doing and being. You're doing great! Keep up the sacred work!

Mark Ravenheart

I've yet to meet anyone in the world of metaphysics who hasn't suffered trauma. It's usually what propels us to seek kinder, more compassionate and loving ways of doing and being. You're doing great! Keep up the sacred work!
Thank you @Mama Bear, from my heart of hearts, for the encouragement!!! I consider it to be a very kind, compassionate, and loving gift of your time and energy. Many Bright Blessings!

Joscelyn

Howdy my rowdy #WildPack!

Duh. What was I thinking - or not? LOL It's about time I started a couple threads where you can ask me anything about Spirit, Totem, and Power Animals (I'll start the other ones as we go along - psychic development, Shamanism, tarot, etc.).

Ready, set, ASK!
I’m soo glad I found this forum for far too long ive felt alone and judged with no where to go or talk to … I once emailed someone in desperation of getting an answer and never got a response lol 🤦🏻‍♀️ Haha
Just wanted to post a thank you 💖

DARKSHINEZ

Hello Wild Pack + Mama Bear.

Inquiring about termites here.

I searched the term "termite" in the forum and did not find something relevant.
I looked on WIMSA site and searched termite and some things popped up, yet the first were Echidna and Aardvark symbolism and meaning [they feast on termites].

Any insights, tips with having termites and working with them?

I discovered the termites in my apartment kitchen area, or at least their trails of chips, etc. on counter tops and cupboards.
I notified my landlord and she will contact an exterminator.
I don't have an Echidna or Aardvark available that could be an all around win [at least a so called circle of life death for the termites].

I don't exterminate insects. If gnats, flies, spiders, etc. find their way into my apartment, I generally try to scoop them up and put them outdoors, or I let them be.

I only know of anybody having termites and that an exterminator has been called.

Any other options that I might be able to do before the landlady gets to having an exterminator come out?

Pearlized

Hello Wild Pack + Mama Bear.

Inquiring about termites here.

I searched the term "termite" in the forum and did not find something relevant.
I looked on WIMSA site and searched termite and some things popped up, yet the first were Echidna and Aardvark symbolism and meaning [they feast on termites].

Any insights, tips with having termites and working with them?

I discovered the termites in my apartment kitchen area, or at least their trails of chips, etc. on counter tops and cupboards.
I notified my landlord and she will contact an exterminator.
I don't have an Echidna or Aardvark available that could be an all around win [at least a so called circle of life death for the termites].

I don't exterminate insects. If gnats, flies, spiders, etc. find their way into my apartment, I generally try to scoop them up and put them outdoors, or I let them be.

I only know of anybody having termites and that an exterminator has been called.

Any other options that I might be able to do before the landlady gets to having an exterminator come out?
Hi @DARKSHINEZ Essential oils can help get rid of and deter Termites. Vetiver seems to be top at repelling them Closely followed by Orange oil. Others kill them So just wanting them out These are the 2 to go for. Problem is, if its a bad infestation extermination may be he way to go first. BUT I personally would try the oils to repel them first.