What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Back to my deck and a 4 card draw.

Pearlized

After a rough few days, early this morning i decided it was time to get back to using my Ark deck as it was intended for.

TO BE USED and not left in the box i bought for them, looking pretty on the shelf.

So i drew 3 to begin with, as in Past, Present & Future. Then i pulled a fourth for going forward with EVERYTHING. Before EVERYTHING comes tumbling down around me and us both.

Oh boy have i been told how it has been, is and will be. This is going to be a tough journey for a while, but we will survive it.

So the cards i drew in order were.

Past. The Bat or Hanged man.

Present The Giraffe or 8 of Pentacles.

Future Cepropia Moth or Death

Then finaly as an over all going forward Owl or The Moon

So lets begin

The Past The Bat or The Hanged man.

Oh there have been many many major life changes in the last 15 years alone. Where i have needed the power of perception and Courage to face the Darkness. From hubby being diagnosed with PTSD to having to sell the house i loved and have regrets for not looking and fighting for ways to keep it.

The Present Giraffe or The 8 of Pentacles

My fist thought was "" You need to rise above everything and see things clearer than you are doing right now"" REALLY Am i not seeing things for what they are, am i just putting my head down and ignoring whats going on around me. Well actually no i am not. I am seeing it all too clearly and i do not like it one bit. So yes i am grounded and i am seeing the bigger picture. I do not like that either. Maybe i am seeing it all wrong and need help to lift my head higher. Yea i have actually thought about the help i may need, not something i wanted to admit, but its there poking me with the biggest stick going.

The Future Cecropia Moth or Death.

Now this card did not throw me into a blind panic I get that it means the end of something to be able to move forward. So No big revelation to be honest, as i get the fact that things do HAVE to change. Telling me i can overcome what happening right now. I also know i need to get out of this darkness and back into the light.

So comes the Fourth and last card. An overall reading to bring together the first 3 Oh boy does it do that, big time.

The Owl or The Moon.

Time to face the Shadows. Oh there are many of them Within me and all around. Finding Wisdom in silence is what i do a lot. Not always productive, but it helps. Needing to see the truth. MM yep, but more admitting the truth than seeing it. I know there is lots of work to do and one major obstacle to cross before i can even begin to get back fully into the light.

I know there is a lot more and deeper meanings to all of the above. That first major pbstacle has to be crossed first. That is going to be a tough one i know, as there are 2 parts to it. Not 100% sure which part i am going to tackle first. Though i know which one it SHOULD be. Once the first step is taken, there will be many changes folowwing it. Many hard choices and decisions to be made. Some wont be liked, but they WILL have to be done. Things will be said that may cut a bit deep, but if they are not said, they will just continue cutting into me deeper than they already have.

Too much of the ""Let it go"" instead of the "" Say it and be done with it"" Yea i know the truth can hurt at times, but this time it is as it has to be. No more holding back. Says she who refuses to walk on egg shells. Seems like if i am honest i have done way too much of it for way too long.

Last edited:

Pearlized

Well buggering heck. The Animals never warned me about this part.

Last night hubby is cooking us up a nice chicken Byriani, when he caught his foot on the table leg and fell over. Had to force him to go to A&E and good job i did. He has only gone and cracked his main shoulder bone, just below where a nerve runs across it.

From being sat with my feet up being slightly pampered to instant carer mode.

No wonder i am hitting the burn out point.

Grasshopper

Staff member
At the end of the year for some reason, all the crazy shit starts here (well, it happens all year but there seems to be an accumulation). We have two housemates moving out, one of which has a LOT of work to do on their crap. My son's GF is moving in (its a good thing for both of them but still causes chaos). I live for early morning quiet

MN Lisa

After a rough few days, early this morning i decided it was time to get back to using my Ark deck as it was intended for.

TO BE USED and not left in the box i bought for them, looking pretty on the shelf.

So i drew 3 to begin with, as in Past, Present & Future. Then i pulled a fourth for going forward with EVERYTHING. Before EVERYTHING comes tumbling down around me and us both.

Oh boy have i been told how it has been, is and will be. This is going to be a tough journey for a while, but we will survive it.

So the cards i drew in order were.

Past. The Bat or Hanged man.

Present The Giraffe or 8 of Pentacles.

Future Cepropia Moth or Death

Then finaly as an over all going forward Owl or The Moon

So lets begin

The Past The Bat or The Hanged man.

Oh there have been many many major life changes in the last 15 years alone. Where i have needed the power of perception and Courage to face the Darkness. From hubby being diagnosed with PTSD to having to sell the house i loved and have regrets for not looking and fighting for ways to keep it.

The Present Giraffe or The 8 of Pentacles

My fist thought was "" You need to rise above everything and see things clearer than you are doing right now"" REALLY Am i not seeing things for what they are, am i just putting my head down and ignoring whats going on around me. Well actually no i am not. I am seeing it all too clearly and i do not like it one bit. So yes i am grounded and i am seeing the bigger picture. I do not like that either. Maybe i am seeing it all wrong and need help to lift my head higher. Yea i have actually thought about the help i may need, not something i wanted to admit, but its there poking me with the biggest stick going.

The Future Cecropia Moth or Death.

Now this card did not throw me into a blind panic I get that it means the end of something to be able to move forward. So No big revelation to be honest, as i get the fact that things do HAVE to change. Telling me i can overcome what happening right now. I also know i need to get out of this darkness and back into the light.

So comes the Fourth and last card. An overall reading to bring together the first 3 Oh boy does it do that, big time.

The Owl or The Moon.

Time to face the Shadows. Oh there are many of them Within me and all around. Finding Wisdom in silence is what i do a lot. Not always productive, but it helps. Needing to see the truth. MM yep, but more admitting the truth than seeing it. I know there is lots of work to do and one major obstacle to cross before i can even begin to get back fully into the light.

I know there is a lot more and deeper meanings to all of the above. That first major pbstacle has to be crossed first. That is going to be a tough one i know, as there are 2 parts to it. Not 100% sure which part i am going to tackle first. Though i know which one it SHOULD be. Once the first step is taken, there will be many changes folowwing it. Many hard choices and decisions to be made. Some wont be liked, but they WILL have to be done. Things will be said that may cut a bit deep, but if they are not said, they will just continue cutting into me deeper than they already have.

Too much of the ""Let it go"" instead of the "" Say it and be done with it"" Yea i know the truth can hurt at times, but this time it is as it has to be. No more holding back. Says she who refuses to walk on egg shells. Seems like if i am honest i have done way too much of it for way too long.
Wow!!!! Very insightful❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pearlized

OK The update to what has been done so far and what is actually going on. Also the significance to me about the darkness and light.
Cutting right to it I opened up to my hubby that i am not well I openly told him i have Carer Burnout and Depression. Not the deep dark depression, but enough where things i normally pass off are irritating me. Too many people and too much noise have me wanting to get out of there and find some quiet and solitude.

I know all of this and everything else, as i have been here before. This time i sawit coming I did everything i knew to deal with it on my own. To na avail. So yesterday i took the second step and called my Dr, as i knew i could not fix this on my own. He Listened. He took notice of EVERYTHING i said. He got that i knew exactly what i was talking about. Was very happy i had called and not left it to fester. So now on a mild med and he will call me back in 2 weeks.
I do feel now that i can deal with the darkness, as a big load has been lifted. I am not worried about owning this. I am not worried about who knows.
I KNOW I CAN AND WILL GET THROUGH THIS.

We are now on the same page and hubby took it well, as in did not loose his own crap, thinking i was falling to bits. Like i explained to him. I got to the point of feeling like the Jenga game and if any more pieces had been pulled out i may well have fallen over, but i got it and the Jenga tower is now being built back up.

As hubbty said "" You can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, because who ever pinched that light bulb, has now put it back. ""

So like the Pheonix, I will rise again.

don

Admited my problem this afternoon to hubby. Carer burn out and a little depression setting in Hence the cards telling me about the darkness and light.

Yea they knew what i already suspected.
And into the cave goes the bear, where she can meditate and rid herself of all the garbage and unhealthy foods she's eaten.
A time to rid her body and mind of that which is no longer of use to her and those in her life.

The bear is symbolic of the west, where the sun goes down over the ocean and allows the dark to bring rest.
West, (or the cave) where we separate ourselves from all the craziness sometimes brought by life.
Rest, meditating in the calmness of our own cave, we allow the old useless worries to be released so the new life we are waking into can truly begin.

When a giraffe stops to drink water, it must lower itself (head and neck and all) so the sudden rush of blood being pushed though its unique body will not explode its head.
Unlike other animals, it can not simply dip its head down into the water.
It is good for us to stop, consider fully what we must do when seeking to nourish our spirits and minds.
You are stopping, give thought to what's involved with your situation; asking what comes next; how to learn from what's already done.
You are being wise in how you take the nourishing nectar of provision poised before you.

Bats are connected to the spirit world. They also use echolocation to locate what's needed for their wellbeing.
Send out your word, your voice in prayer, hopes, desire, and I believe you may find what you are looking for.
The answers you need will bounce back to you just like the query of a bat's sonar returns the answers they need.

Death is just the beginning of something new. True, death is the end of something (often an unwanted something, but not always), but every ending is a new beginning.
Every door closed finds you in a new room, every race completed finds you traveling still further to some place new. (you already mentioned all of this).

In the past, you were crawling, learning to view life from ground level.
You've stopped, gone into a spiritual cocoon, and now you are emerging a new and beautiful moth (or butterfly).
newly developed moth or butterfly must first rest, get a little strength back from the hard fight it took to get loose from the cocoon.
Then the air. You are free to fly, but there are winds to learn, and birds to watch out for.

However, the freedom of seeing far and having endless fields to choose from will more than compensate for any added watchfulness and unfamiliar breezes.
Learn to see far. You are no longer trapped to the ground. Think beyond your normal abilities.

An owl's ears are slightly offset, so location of any noise beneath the leaves or snow (or anywhere) can be more precisely pinpointed.
Listen with both your ears - spiritual and physical. Focus in on what's right for all situations. What's not covered in whatever you're offered or considering - speak up and put it into play. Don't leave a potential benefit of any kind unmentioned when a mere word might have brought it into existence in whatever you're doing.

Happy New Year, and may this coming year be more of a blessing for you and your husband than you could ever imagine. You have 5 hours and 42 minutes remaining in this year. lol

Last edited:

Pearlized

Thank you @don I was called a Butterfly many years ago. Then a Doberman. Doderman because they are Sleek, Intelligent and refuse to let got until they have no choice.

But for now i am just being a bear in my own cave preparing for the light to fully return.

As for the New year. MM Has it arrived. I was fast asleep when it all happened. Neither of us heard the usual thunder of fireworks. No drink, just exhaustion.

So today we start afresh All intentions being picked up in slow easy paces.

Pearlized

Just to let every one know Hubby has NOT cracked his should at all. The crack originally seen ia an old scar line.

What does seem to have happened is when he fell, he jarred the nerve badly, which is what was causing all the pain.

Now for the wierd stuff.

His left shoulder has always caused him issues. He has always had slightly restricted movement due to pain it can cause for over 30 years. Now all the pain has COMPLETELY gone. He has full movement, no restrictions due to pain and can sleep on it soundly for hours.

What may have happened is that when he fell, the nerve being jarred, shifted it a little too. So it now sits where it should, not slightly out of alignment.

Well thats what those in the know seem to think anyway. So now to see how it does going forward, not too much heavy lifting, just a gradual build up of strength around that area.