What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

BIG MAGIC LIVE TAROT & SPIRIT ANIMAL READINGS! Tues May 11, 2021

Redd

Thank you for posting the recording y’all. Very happy to watch while the big storms are rolling through and the hail is hitting the windows.
The drum for momma bear is so beautiful and the explanation of stepping out of our animal into human form is so powerful.
I am always saying/asking if I am just hearing or am I listening. So many times, day in and day out people hear what is said but they do not truly listen to what is said. I am guilty of this myself, on many occasions. Wish I would learn my lesson!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Many thanks to everyone for hanging in there yesterday. Cox Cable is the Internet provider where I live and they've been doing a ton of upgrades to roll out a new service plan. For almost two weeks everyone in my area has been experiencing Internet down time. Two days ago they assured me it had all been fixed. I assume their pants are now on fire because they are liars, liars. LOL

I'm gonna do the Thurs evening reading and spend an extra half hour to try and make up for lost time on Tues. It was SUCH an important message but I'll make sure the Animal Allies send me big medicine for Thurs as well.

Love y'all and thanks again!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you for posting the recording y’all. Very happy to watch while the big storms are rolling through and the hail is hitting the windows.
The drum for momma bear is so beautiful and the explanation of stepping out of our animal into human form is so powerful.
I am always saying/asking if I am just hearing or am I listening. So many times, day in and day out people hear what is said but they do not truly listen to what is said. I am guilty of this myself, on many occasions. Wish I would learn my lesson!

It took me a long time to make the switch from listening to respond to active listening. Now, I've gone so far into active listening that when I do respond I first start by asking question about what the other person said so I can be clear in my response. In this, I've found that many folks are not clear communicators. That's because WE know what's going on our life, head, heart but forget that others do not. So we say things that others can't possibly grasp or fully take in because specifics are missing from the convo...if that makes sense.

evfirefly

I'm gonna do the Thurs evening reading and spend an extra half hour to try and make up for lost time on Tues. It was SUCH an important message but I'll make sure the Animal Allies send me big medicine for Thurs as well.

Love y'all and thanks again!

Cooool! Looking fwd! What time & timezone will it be at? I`m in Europe, probably have to do some time magic!:ninja:🤩🧚‍♀️🎩🐿️⌚⏰

Pearlized

Cooool! Looking fwd! What time & timezone will it be at? I`m in Europe, probably have to do some time magic!:ninja:🤩🧚‍♀️🎩🐿️⌚⏰
In UK here so usually only catch the Tuesday live because its done around 1 pm UK time. Its usually 5 hours behind my time.

The Thursday one is usually around 7pm Florida time Making that midnight for me.

So as right now it is 11.35 am there and 4.35 pm here 5 hours time difference.

Hope that help you out a bit

Redd

It took me a long time to make the switch from listening to respond to active listening. Now, I've gone so far into active listening that when I do respond I first start by asking question about what the other person said so I can be clear in my response. In this, I've found that many folks are not clear communicators. That's because WE know what's going on our life, head, heart but forget that others do not. So we say things that others can't possibly grasp or fully take in because specifics are missing from the convo...if that makes sense.
Thank you for the tip, makes perfect sense. I have a lot of conscious work to do. I want to always be an active listener; I want to prove you can teach an old dog new tricks!

evfirefly

In UK here so usually only catch the Tuesday live because its done around 1 pm UK time. Its usually 5 hours behind my time.

The Thursday one is usually around 7pm Florida time Making that midnight for me.

So as right now it is 11.35 am there and 4.35 pm here 5 hours time difference.

Hope that help you out a bit
Hi Pearlized, thank you, that is very helpful! I am in The Netherlands so one hour ahead of UK so will be 1AM for me. Cool to know the Tuesday ones are earlier so we can catch those live! Mama Bear does twice a week usually? Here for about a week or so now, still getting to know the ins and outs! 🙏🙏