What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

CHANGE YOUR MIND - GET MO' MONEY! Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Weds. June 09, 2021

TheLastChanceCrone

I swear this eclipse and new moon are just jazzing me up like a super rocket. Normally I sleep 8-10 hours (not solid) but since Friday I am working on 5 hours or less of sleep.
I have been in massive work overdrive. I think I have done 3 months worth of work in the last 6 days.

But the real weird part is I haven't felt spiritual. I can't explain the feeling. But I clearly know when I feel spiritual, and when I feel technomage.

And finances are in the technomage side of me.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I swear this eclipse and new moon are just jazzing me up like a super rocket. Normally I sleep 8-10 hours (not solid) but since Friday I am working on 5 hours or less of sleep.
I have been in massive work overdrive. I think I have done 3 months worth of work in the last 6 days.

But the real weird part is I haven't felt spiritual. I can't explain the feeling. But I clearly know when I feel spiritual, and when I feel technomage.

And finances are in the technomage side of me.

What does that mean "...finances are in the technomage side of me"?

TheLastChanceCrone

What does that mean "...finances are in the technomage side of me"?
If I could bottle what I do when I get into technomage side (being able to sense/manipulate the energies of the interwebs, computers, electronics, devices, even code) I would make a fortune. I have gotten a lot better at the control, and manifesting that set of energies - I piggyback onto like it's a carrier wave. But It's not 100% there yet.

I have always had a knack for sensing energy around me, especially electricity (AC/DC/Natural).

My parents were convinced at an early age I was going to shock myself because I found electricity fascinating. Supposedly I would put bobbypins in sockets as a 3-4 year old...don't recall that but I do recall playing with my dad's train transformers and getting a big kick out of the tingles.

Lightening storms really juice me up. Standing under or near high power electrical wires or turbines at dams just was like massive high for me.

I was at a point of manipulating energy without understanding. I could make things work even after they stopped working but they must have an electrical part to it. Mom especially realized that - and would have me come and fix the washer or dryer or what not. I realize now that I didn't fix it, I just got it working again until it hit that break point again and broke down.

Now, if it's purely mechanical - I can sense where the 'stop' is but I can't make it work again.

People around me noticed this long before I realized I was doing this. I honed it in ways I've tried to explain it to others but haven't hit the mark other than I feel the energy and can actually visualize it.

Downside - I tended to go through badly made electronics and before plasma screens - go through Monitors and Hard drives something seriously, until I figured out how to not -zap- the monitors when I got mad/angry/frustrated.

I made a career out of it as a software engineer - focusing on testing. Before I became cognizant of the fact I was actively doing something co-workers would complain randomly to feeling like when they read my email - there were getting zapped. Which led into this 'the tone of your email' statements.

Anyway, jumping down 20+ years, now that I have really gotten into this awareness, mindfulness, in the moment, it has become clearer and cleaner to do. My coworkers noticed this again this last month and one particular person even asked me - what woo was I doing.

I explained briefly now that when I send out these - I also send out the energy intent of prosperity (lovely shade of emerald green) for both sides, compassion (amazing shade of sapphire) , and conviction (I can't really describe this color other than power- pure power). And those that are receptive respond.

Yet no matter how much internal shadow work I do on this for the Spiritualist in me (My crone side) finances (the flow of money back at the same volume) does not happen. Compensation here comes in the way of new connections, new opportunities, and new awareness/levels of enlightenment.

Thank you for reading all the way through. I hope that answers the question in some clarity.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
If I could bottle what I do when I get into technomage side (being able to sense/manipulate the energies of the interwebs, computers, electronics, devices, even code) I would make a fortune. I have gotten a lot better at the control, and manifesting that set of energies - I piggyback onto like it's a carrier wave. But It's not 100% there yet.

I have always had a knack for sensing energy around me, especially electricity (AC/DC/Natural).

My parents were convinced at an early age I was going to shock myself because I found electricity fascinating. Supposedly I would put bobbypins in sockets as a 3-4 year old...don't recall that but I do recall playing with my dad's train transformers and getting a big kick out of the tingles.

Lightening storms really juice me up. Standing under or near high power electrical wires or turbines at dams just was like massive high for me.

I was at a point of manipulating energy without understanding. I could make things work even after they stopped working but they must have an electrical part to it. Mom especially realized that - and would have me come and fix the washer or dryer or what not. I realize now that I didn't fix it, I just got it working again until it hit that break point again and broke down.

Now, if it's purely mechanical - I can sense where the 'stop' is but I can't make it work again.

People around me noticed this long before I realized I was doing this. I honed it in ways I've tried to explain it to others but haven't hit the mark other than I feel the energy and can actually visualize it.

Downside - I tended to go through badly made electronics and before plasma screens - go through Monitors and Hard drives something seriously, until I figured out how to not -zap- the monitors when I got mad/angry/frustrated.

I made a career out of it as a software engineer - focusing on testing. Before I became cognizant of the fact I was actively doing something co-workers would complain randomly to feeling like when they read my email - there were getting zapped. Which led into this 'the tone of your email' statements.

Anyway, jumping down 20+ years, now that I have really gotten into this awareness, mindfulness, in the moment, it has become clearer and cleaner to do. My coworkers noticed this again this last month and one particular person even asked me - what woo was I doing.

I explained briefly now that when I send out these - I also send out the energy intent of prosperity (lovely shade of emerald green) for both sides, compassion (amazing shade of sapphire) , and conviction (I can't really describe this color other than power- pure power). And those that are receptive respond.

Yet no matter how much internal shadow work I do on this for the Spiritualist in me (My crone side) finances (the flow of money back at the same volume) does not happen. Compensation here comes in the way of new connections, new opportunities, and new awareness/levels of enlightenment.

Thank you for reading all the way through. I hope that answers the question in some clarity.

Well, based on what I think I believe/know today reading anything living is exactly the same as you sensing electricity - because energy fields ARE electricity. So, if you focus on tapping into your electricity sensing self AND see readings are the exact same as you do with the equipment your perspective will change your frequency so you can sync up with whomever/whatever it is you want to read. Hope that helps.