What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

DO YOU BELIEVE? - Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Fri. May 28, 2021

Mama Bear, thank you for the message. It resonates very deeply with me. 😭 This past week has been very "heavy" emotionally. And yes, my wounded/inner child is.....well, I'm letting go of all that "stuff", and I am giving my self permission to weep if I need too, to accept and love me as I AM. To release any long held beliefs learned from my family and tribe...to walk in faith & TRUST that I am worthy, and have something to contribute to this world. And to remember what it is like to believe in magical things, and infinite possibilities, like I did when I was a child.
Thank you for the gentle reminder, that all is well despite any outward appearances.

Maureen Jones

Beautiful and moving! Thank you!
1622204559766.png
I thought I would share something I found about the Fae Folk from Everything You Need To Know About The Fae Folk | Tea & Rosemary
It's has some interesting information, but the beginning of the page, how it starts out, connects directly to part of the message.
"Have you ever taken a walk through the woods but can’t stop checking behind you? Did you feel like you were being watched, or that the woods were speaking to you? If you’ve ever had an experience like this, then you have probably been around the Fae Folk without even knowing it.
The Fae Folk, also known as the Fair Folk or Good Folk, are present in many areas. You probably picture a gorgeous, magical, woodsy area when you think of fairies, but in reality, they can live in a simple backyard or city park." (by teaandrosemary2 | Mar 10, 2021 | Witchcraft) The rest of the article is worth reading as it gives more in-depth information.
Another good source for information is: www.earthwitchery.com/faery.html
At How to Work With the Fae JENNIFER JORGENSON writes an informative article, How to Work With the Fae.

Trish Telesco

I remember a day when I was sitting in the garden at a farm. It was just the perfect kind of day. All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye. I very, very slowly turned my gaze toward it. There she was, full-on sparkling wings as if she was made from stardust. She was fussing with some flowers and knew full well I was watching but she casually went about her task. I wish I could adequately describe the feeling and imagery. You see, but don't see. You can sense the dimension of the Fey buzzing at the edge of your awareness. I will never forget that moment. Since then I've had a few other experiences, but I'll save them for another day.

ACouts

Thank you for this beautiful message Bernadette! You definitely hit me right in the feels this morning. As you began to speak about the wee ones, I felt chills all over. I know spirit was telling me, yes this message is for you too. You helped me to see myself a little more clearly today. With all my heart, I`m so grateful for all you do.

Kipani03

okay, Inner Child kept coming up in my Father Sky, Mother Earth spread that I did this week, and now it came up again today. I feel like I am pretty dang young at heart, and yes, I do get told I “act like a child” or “am such a child sometimes” (mainly with the way I react to being told what to do...who wants that? Lol). I have my degree in early childhood education and have a 2 year old, so I feel like my Inner Child is not being squashed or hiding anywhere.

By the way, my spread resulted in providing guidance on a new business (1 of 3 actually), and this spread seemed to focus (confirmed via Pendulum) specifically on the Reiki portion (after being advised that being a Reiki Master is part of my Soul Purpose via a mediumship reading). Reiki is never anything I would have considered, but pretty immediately looked in to. As of last Wednesday, I’m an attuned Level 1 Reiki Practitioner. So, I don’t feel like I’m putting up a block or “throwing a tantrum” with the Reiki guidance.
I did ask if I will be specializing in Reiki with children, and confirmed yes with the Pendulum (no to pets and adults interestingly enough) but this Inner Child thing has got me baffled. Any thoughts or Insight? What am I missing???

Maureen Jones

Mama Bear, thank you for the message. It resonates very deeply with me. 😭 This past week has been very "heavy" emotionally. And yes, my wounded/inner child is.....well, I'm letting go of all that "stuff", and I am giving my self permission to weep if I need too, to accept and love me as I AM. To release any long held beliefs learned from my family and tribe...to walk in faith & TRUST that I am worthy, and have something to contribute to this world. And to remember what it is like to believe in magical things, and infinite possibilities, like I did when I was a child.
Thank you for the gentle reminder, that all is well despite any outward appearances.
1622264928900.png

Pearlized

On the Isle of Mann {{UK}} there is a famous fairy bridge But Beware They are beautiful but you must never call them by name You can call them many names but it is supposed to be disrespectful to just call them fairies.

There are many stories and legends all over the Island about various little people.

When we were there back in 2006 we did make a wish at the bridge Our MONUMENTAL mistake was to not leave them a small gift of some kind. Oh they are helping us But they have made us work for it over the last few years.

I have lots of stories from there about Themselves The Manx cats all sorts.

1622286741748.png

Last edited:

Paula

I hope this makes sense because my experience came to mind with your message, but its a little different, yesterday I attended a sacred design workshop and we did an exercise where we asked what is my sacred design, which a huge heart beat flashed and it made me think of the as above so below, our connection of spirit into matter, and then invited our guide in, for me a tiger showed up, his stripes stood out and we asked where they were from, he told me Siberia, the word acunamatada came up, he said "Believe in you!", some of this was words and visuals, and we were shown a mirror the mirror for me was his eyes but the most important reason I am sharing this is because we asked who it is for (the sacred design) he told me, "it's for the children."
This reading bridges so much together for me to keep putting one foot in front of the other for all the children, we are all the children, and my journey is just barley beginning but thank you so much Bernadette for creating and holding this space for all of us and for sharing your knowledge so it can help us make sense of ours.🧚‍♀️

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner

Cry the ugly cry if ya have to! Let the trust and faith in! Actually, you can just wake them up. Trust and faith never abandoned you. Just invite them to the party. They'll show up!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I hope this makes sense because my experience came to mind with your message, but its a little different, yesterday I attended a sacred design workshop and we did an exercise where we asked what is my sacred design, which a huge heart beat flashed and it made me think of the as above so below, our connection of spirit into matter, and then invited our guide in, for me a tiger showed up, his stripes stood out and we asked where they were from, he told me Siberia, the word acunamatada came up, he said "Believe in you!", some of this was words and visuals, and we were shown a mirror the mirror for me was his eyes but the most important reason I am sharing this is because we asked who it is for (the sacred design) he told me, "it's for the children."
This reading bridges so much together for me to keep putting one foot in front of the other for all the children, we are all the children, and my journey is just barley beginning but thank you so much Bernadette for creating and holding this space for all of us and for sharing your knowledge so it can help us make sense of ours.🧚‍♀️

That is quite the powerful vision! Wow! How cool! Thank you so much for sharing. I've never heard of a Sacred Design class. Sounds very interesting. Will you please let us know what it's about and maybe share a link to the facilitator?

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
On the Isle of Mann {{UK}} there is a famous fairy bridge But Beware They are beautiful but you must never call them by name You can call them many names but it is supposed to be disrespectful to just call them fairies.

There are many stories and legends all over the Island about various little people.

When we were there back in 2006 we did make a wish at the bridge Our MONUMENTAL mistake was to not leave them a small gift of some kind. Oh they are helping us But they have made us work for it over the last few years.

I have lots of stories from there about Themselves The Manx cats all sorts.

View attachment 572

#WildPack road trip the the Isle of Mann (UK)! Then after party at Pearlized's!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
okay, Inner Child kept coming up in my Father Sky, Mother Earth spread that I did this week, and now it came up again today. I feel like I am pretty dang young at heart, and yes, I do get told I “act like a child” or “am such a child sometimes” (mainly with the way I react to being told what to do...who wants that? Lol). I have my degree in early childhood education and have a 2 year old, so I feel like my Inner Child is not being squashed or hiding anywhere.

By the way, my spread resulted in providing guidance on a new business (1 of 3 actually), and this spread seemed to focus (confirmed via Pendulum) specifically on the Reiki portion (after being advised that being a Reiki Master is part of my Soul Purpose via a mediumship reading). Reiki is never anything I would have considered, but pretty immediately looked in to. As of last Wednesday, I’m an attuned Level 1 Reiki Practitioner. So, I don’t feel like I’m putting up a block or “throwing a tantrum” with the Reiki guidance.
I did ask if I will be specializing in Reiki with children, and confirmed yes with the Pendulum (no to pets and adults interestingly enough) but this Inner Child thing has got me baffled. Any thoughts or Insight? What am I missing???

Specific communication yields specific results. So, when you asked Spirit if you would be working with animal companions and adults the universe responded with (what I think) is the 'right' answer, "No". Why? Because you won't be working with them, you'll be working with their inner child. That 'could' be considered another 'person'. Meaning, it's like maiden, mother, crone. Still the same person but not. Make sense?

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you for this beautiful message Bernadette! You definitely hit me right in the feels this morning. As you began to speak about the wee ones, I felt chills all over. I know spirit was telling me, yes this message is for you too. You helped me to see myself a little more clearly today. With all my heart, I`m so grateful for all you do.

You are most welcome! And thank YOU for tuning in and being part of the #WildPack!

Pearlized

#WildPack road trip the the Isle of Mann (UK)! Then after party at Pearlized's!
Which by then we will be living at the coast. So could be a beach party.

Season 5 Summer GIF by Ex On The Beach

TheLastChanceCrone

colorfulfairy.jpg
One of my favorite artists has this amazing artpiece that I want to have outside as the sign to my backyard, welcoming all those who love nature.

The desire to connect to the spirits of nature and invite them to help me create a magical backyard is one of my inner secrets.

I want to have a playspace, where my imagination can bloom, like I did when I was a child, my sheet tent, my fluffy Arabian pillowpile, the little buttercup tea set I had, color, ribbons, bubble wands, and all kinds of garden flowers growing --- just growing. I want to make little houses out of recycled materials

This summer I plan on doing a little more of making a whimsicleness to the flower beds...looking for things to add that create character.

I know that I am taking life a bit too seriously again.

I have a red

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I remember a day when I was sitting in the garden at a farm. It was just the perfect kind of day. All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye. I very, very slowly turned my gaze toward it. There she was, full-on sparkling wings as if she was made from stardust. She was fussing with some flowers and knew full well I was watching but she casually went about her task. I wish I could adequately describe the feeling and imagery. You see, but don't see. You can sense the dimension of the Fey buzzing at the edge of your awareness. I will never forget that moment. Since then I've had a few other experiences, but I'll save them for another day.

I LOVE that you didn't poo poo what you saw as an illusion or trick of the light, etc.

Paula

What it is, is bringing spirit into your brand, so if you are wanting to bring your art (of any kind) into the world and create a brand, you can intentionally bring your vision into the world. Stacey Maney and Alexis Cohen are the artists who hosted the workshop, I stumble across this stuff by email, I sign up for summits that have guest speakers and this is how I found out about them, so I don't have a way to share the workshop but they both have websites and you can check them out. This is new for me too, I hadn't ever heard of it myself but I can not beleive where just showing up took me, I was led to the Lion King because of the word Hakuna Matata(said wrong in first post) which gave me an even deeper message today, I love the 🐯wildpackwisdom🦁 so much!!! It amazes me how interwoven we all are.💗