Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

DO YOU BELIEVE? - Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Fri. May 28, 2021

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
View attachment 582
One of my favorite artists has this amazing artpiece that I want to have outside as the sign to my backyard, welcoming all those who love nature.

The desire to connect to the spirits of nature and invite them to help me create a magical backyard is one of my inner secrets.

I want to have a playspace, where my imagination can bloom, like I did when I was a child, my sheet tent, my fluffy Arabian pillowpile, the little buttercup tea set I had, color, ribbons, bubble wands, and all kinds of garden flowers growing --- just growing. I want to make little houses out of recycled materials

This summer I plan on doing a little more of making a whimsicleness to the flower beds...looking for things to add that create character.

I know that I am taking life a bit too seriously again.

I have a red

Josephine Wall! She is incredible! And, I LOVE the word "whimsicleness"! I'm totally stealing it! LOL

Kipani03

So, I don’t feel like I’m putting up a block or “throwing a tantrum” with the Reiki guidance.
I did ask if I will be specializing in Reiki with children, and confirmed yes with the Pendulum (no to pets and adults interestingly enough) but this Inner Child thing has got me baffled. Any thoughts or Insight? What am I missing???
Alright, it is all me. After going to a deep tissue massage (that turned in to a very insightful conversation) I realized, I am blocking myself from going full force into Reiki. I felt ostracized as a child by my peers, being called weird or ugly (I have ADHD, so I admit I could definitely be a bit much to be around). I have been scared that by going into Reiki, the same would happen but with my family as well.
I don’t want to be thought of as “crazy” or “weird” instead of thinking of it as being a “natural healer”.
My inner Child is screaming nooooo but only because she was hurt when she was younger.
Only took a week of messages to finally be revealed. I am so happy that Spirit is very patient and persistent. :)