What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Dragons & Dragonflies.

Pearlized

I was given this unexpectedly for Christmas Today i thought it was about time i looked up Dragon in the Animal cards. I also remembered that i bought myself a shawl before Christmas Black with metalic dragonflies all over it.

So here before i start writing are my mug and very similat shawl picture.

IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0398.JPG 271716743_4828919287169399_3531937640006647386_n.jpg

I am re-kindling my souls fire as per Dragon as my spirit animal right now. So along with rising out of the ashes like the Pheonix, my inner dragon is also firing back up.

Now the Dragonfly being tied to emotions and i bought this before i told hubby how i was feeling. Maybe i was zagging instead of zigging at that point.

Lots more involved with both i know especially transformation with the Dragonfly.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I was given this unexpectedly for Christmas Today i thought it was about time i looked up Dragon in the Animal cards. I also remembered that i bought myself a shawl before Christmas Black with metalic dragonflies all over it.

So here before i start writing are my mug and very similat shawl picture.

View attachment 1857 View attachment 1858 View attachment 1859

I am re-kindling my souls fire as per Dragon as my spirit animal right now. So along with rising out of the ashes like the Pheonix, my inner dragon is also firing back up.

Now the Dragonfly being tied to emotions and i bought this before i told hubby how i was feeling. Maybe i was zagging instead of zigging at that point.

Lots more involved with both i know especially transformation with the Dragonfly.

LOVE that mug! And yay for you! Rekindle to the max! But, honestly, you're so fiery it's hard to believe anything or anyone could dim that light. Hugs!

Pearlized

LOVE that mug! And yay for you! Rekindle to the max! But, honestly, you're so fiery it's hard to believe anything or anyone could dim that light. Hugs!
My fire comes from a bit of aries. I am mainly Pisces, but that Aries fire can surface. Too much and i water it down with Aquamarine for a few days. But letting my light be dimmed by others. Not a chance anymore. 😁 🥰 🤣 🦋 🦋 🦋

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
My fire comes from a bit of aries. I am mainly Pisces, but that Aries fire can surface. Too much and i water it down with Aquamarine for a few days. But letting my light be dimmed by others. Not a chance anymore. 😁 🥰 🤣 🦋 🦋 🦋

Yayyy! Never let anyone take away your sparkle!