What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

EMERGENCY SITUATION - Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Fri. June 04, 2021

rummertum

Good morning wild pack! So, this is a first for me posting, but my Animals said it is time to communicate and open up, breathe…
This is who showed up for me today in my morning ritual of Animal guides; Unicorn, Dragon, Goat, Roadrunner, Crab, White Buffalo, Blue-Footed Booby, and then Condor, followed by the songs Happy and Flashdance! “We keep knocking, time to listen!”. Talk about an exhilarating morning, I LOVE It!! Hope everyone’s day is filled with happiness and joy! 😊🤩

Pearlized

Oh my Oh boy Oh yes. ""If you want something doing right You gotta do it your self."" My feathers are going to be puffed up and i AM going to strut my stuff tomorrow. I am going to be king and I AM going to be listened to. Because we have had to do something ourselves. Help we were supposed to have has been minimal and done in a way of how i would say. "" REALLY WTF"" I am no expert but i damn well know which order to do certain things. So now my finger issue seems to be sorted I can use my hand better So digging deep and getting stuck in my darn self. Yea hubby is too He has NO choice. 😁

As for saving others Oh i could have cried last night and just kept tears at bay this morning for an online friend of mine. She just messaged me because SHE NEEDED a shoulder to just release how she felt. Her mum was failing fast. Dementia was causing her body to forget what to do. As in swallow and other things. My friend desperately wanted her mum to let go and go to her family. I was there online Just to be that shoulder.

Her mum then died at 11.45 UK time last night. Quietly and peacefully as my friend asked for. I will be there for her just to release that sadness and all that follows.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Oh my Oh boy Oh yes. ""If you want something doing right You gotta do it your self."" My feathers are going to be puffed up and i AM going to strut my stuff tomorrow. I am going to be king and I AM going to be listened to. Because we have had to do something ourselves. Help we were supposed to have has been minimal and done in a way of how i would say. "" REALLY WTF"" I am no expert but i damn well know which order to do certain things. So now my finger issue seems to be sorted I can use my hand better So digging deep and getting stuck in my darn self. Yea hubby is too He has NO choice. 😁

As for saving others Oh i could have cried last night and just kept tears at bay this morning for an online friend of mine. She just messaged me because SHE NEEDED a shoulder to just release how she felt. Her mum was failing fast. Dementia was causing her body to forget what to do. As in swallow and other things. My friend desperately wanted her mum to let go and go to her family. I was there online Just to be that shoulder.

Her mum then died at 11.45 UK time last night. Quietly and peacefully as my friend asked for. I will be there for her just to release that sadness and all that follows.

So very sorry for the family's loss. Hope you're doing, OK.

When you puff up and become the king will you please get the hubby to video and post here? I HAVE to see that! LOL

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Good morning wild pack! So, this is a first for me posting, but my Animals said it is time to communicate and open up, breathe…
This is who showed up for me today in my morning ritual of Animal guides; Unicorn, Dragon, Goat, Roadrunner, Crab, White Buffalo, Blue-Footed Booby, and then Condor, followed by the songs Happy and Flashdance! “We keep knocking, time to listen!”. Talk about an exhilarating morning, I LOVE It!! Hope everyone’s day is filled with happiness and joy! 😊🤩

Oh wow!!!! A choir! VERY cool! Isn't it just magic when those things happen?

Pearlized

So very sorry for the family's loss. Hope you're doing, OK.

When you puff up and become the king will you please get the hubby to video and post here? I HAVE to see that! LOL
I was actually pleasant and polite in the end, but did get my point across. BIG TIME. :love: 🦋

Edited to add in This morning.

I dont know why i bother I mean 2 paint colours for in that room only 2 ONLY. White and Magnolia. {{ Yea to keep it neutral }} 1 wall already done Magnolia 2 wallpapered 2 more needed painting Magnolia. So i go in after Nephew leaves to find those 2 walls have been painted WHITE.

You know when you are at that point of loosing your s##t Yep i am at that point now. I now know Instructions need to be stamped on his head or he has to be told ""Do that Then come get me"" Step by step mode as we go forward with this now.

Last edited: