What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

How Humbling Does It Get.

Pearlized

I am sat here musing about something hubby told me last night. More than i was told at the time. I want to cry with humble pride to be honest.

It seems because of my helping someone a couple of years ago in my own small way. It actually saved a guy from going into full blown PTSD as well as saving there relationship. She has blossomed and grown so much from back then, and they stand stronger together. Even though someone close to her tried to destroy them.

Knowing what i had done and helping them out was massive for them. It gave them both the strength and power to beat the demons that could have destroyed their lives in so many way. Ways i never even thought of until hubby explained it all to me.

So as i type this out I am thinking. WOW Did i really do all that Did i really make that much difference to their lives, just by being me. Seems yes i did.

Yea its humbling to say the least.

Now thats real magic in itself.

Pearlized

And that one person's experience will ripple out and blossom.
Other already have used what i gave them. So yes i do know how well it works for what it was designed for. It was to initially help her partner.

It was just this time it was so many other things that went with it. He recovered from a traumatic incident a lot quicker, that could have turned into PTSD. Basically preventing that from happening. I explained to her how to work with him but care for herself too. Hence the half roller bottle of rose quartz oil i gave her, to help with self love and care. She then stood up to someone who is close to her. Someone who should NOT have tried to cause issues so they split up. Which would have devisted her and i dread to think what would have happened to him. She would have resented the other person for life.

She has gone from being controlled and slobbing about in sweats and big baggy jumpers. To a beautiful and confident young lady.

Until last night, i only knew how he had recovered as he has. Which was the aim. All the rest i had no clue about.

So a life saved, a tranformation and a relationship growing stronger without the interferance from another who should not have tried to cause issues for them in the first place.

All from an essential oil blend.

Last edited:

TheLastChanceCrone

helping someone a couple of years ago in my own small way
I've been told that phrase since I was small -- help someone even in your own small way because you never know what they are going through and how it will impact them.

That sounds like you were an Angel on Earth (as my grandmother called them). Way cool

Reactions: don

don

I am sat here musing about something hubby told me last night. More than i was told at the time. I want to cry with humble pride to be honest.

It seems because of my helping someone a couple of years ago in my own small way. It actually saved a guy from going into full blown PTSD as well as saving there relationship. She has blossomed and grown so much from back then, and they stand stronger together. Even though someone close to her tried to destroy them.

Knowing what i had done and helping them out was massive for them. It gave them both the strength and power to beat the demons that could have destroyed their lives in so many way. Ways i never even thought of until hubby explained it all to me.

So as i type this out I am thinking. WOW Did i really do all that Did i really make that much difference to their lives, just by being me. Seems yes i did.

Yea its humbling to say the least.

Now thats real magic in itself.
That's a great thing you did Pearlized. Saving lives and relationships is definitely something to be proud of.
There's much too little of it going around these days. Thanks for the encouraging post. I'll feel a little bolder when I know I should.

Pearlized

That's a great thing you did Pearlized. Saving lives and relationships is definitely something to be proud of.
There's much too little of it going around these days. Thanks for the encouraging post. I'll feel a little bolder when I know I should.
Thank you @don I am still trying to get my brain to take in whats its telling, as in.

"" Hey YOU did this YOU helped them with it all. Maybe it was just a 50ml bottle of your special essential oil blend in the beginning. But come on girl Get with the program and see yourself for who you are""

I know i have done a lot for my hubby, but this just came as a shock to be honest.

Reactions: don

don

Thank you @don I am still trying to get my brain to take in whats its telling, as in.

"" Hey YOU did this YOU helped them with it all. Maybe it was just a 50ml bottle of your special essential oil blend in the beginning. But come on girl Get with the program and see yourself for who you are""

I know i have done a lot for my hubby, but this just came as a shock to be honest.
The first time we do something amazing, we're pretty psyched, because we did something we weren't sure we could do.
The second time we do it, we feel good because someone else was helped.
The third time shows us it wasn't a fluke.
We're good - we help people - and we're getting better at it.

Boldness builds with practice.
It's the waiting to use your unique gift (ability) again that's difficult.
Once you KNOW you've helped others, it's hard to hold back that desire to repeat it.

Practice any chance you get. Don't worry.
People will not always tell you when you've touched them in ways they didn't expect.
Some people may even suggest you are all wrong.
Don't listen to them.
If you are speaking from the heart (and not intruding without being invited verbally, spiritually, or emotionally), then trust your inner truth.

There two things at work that all things must cope with.
The ability to do a certain unique thing - and the insistence of life that you prove you're offering is for the good of all things.
We are tested in all things - and often - by all things.

Pearlized

You would actually be surprised what i have done over the years and excepted. My hubby is still alive and kicking because of me. That i except.

This just blew me away completely.