What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

I Am Grieving...

Mark Ravenheart

@Spring I am feeling better at the moment still, I really do appreciate your offer to talk. Maybe at another time. Thank you for your support!!!

Gayle Wyant

Oh, Thank you @Gayle, I am working on getting my own apartment in the not too distant future and when I do I fully plan to have an ancestor altar complete with urns, and photos, memorabilia, candles, etc., So that I can honor them full time.

I really do appreciate your reply, because grief is a lonely monster if not tempered with love, hope, and wisdom. I feel better after realizing they are not distant or separate as I have been taught to believe, rather they are with me, and a part of me, for always.

Brightest Blessings,
Mark

PS: @Gayle Wyant I was wondering...You referred to me as a medium and I have never thought of myself in that way. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else or are aware of something that I am not. Could you please expand on that term for me. I know that I am more comfortable in the spirit world than I am in this one, but I don't think that makes me special or different because I have always been this way. Anyway, I appreciate the sentiment, although it is a little confusing to me. Thank you.
Ravenheart/Mark I didn't confuse you with someone else. I read the forum almost daily (sometimes even more) I also regularly attend the lives. The insights and comments to others in the wild pack is filled with such love, wisdom, and straight up knowledge about the other members that is a good start and intro into mediumship

Mark Ravenheart

Awwwwww, thank you so much, @Gayle Wyant!!! I don't know how wise I am or how much knowledge I have but I do have a lot of love in my heart for the people here. I admire and am inspired by animal and nature lovers, which there are plenty of here.

I hope things are beginning to get smoother for you, I realize you are struggling and I truly hate that for you. I love that the people here are so loving and caring about one another and I am no different. I am not the type to compete with others. I want to see people succeed and do well and this is my hope and prayer for you!!!