What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Illness or Negative Entity?

Mark Ravenheart

I had the most vivid dream about Native American Spirit People doing a ritual healing on me. This has been several months ago, but it is still vivid. I was told that there is an entity that is trying to kill me by stealing my breath. Now to my mind, it was the demon tobacco that I chose to allow into my life, but I wonder if there is a specific entity I need to be dealing with? I will admit I have breathing difficulties with COPD; Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and I stop breathing in my sleep several times a night because I also have a 2nd lung disease; Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). My COPD will not get better it will continue to progress until I die. I could stop breathing in my sleep too. I am on oxygen therapy at night along with a C-Pap machine. C_Pap stands for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure.

I am trying to figure out what animal wants to work with me as a power animal. What could I possibly do to improve my quality of life? I need strength, drive, and determination to have the best quality of life that I can have. I believe I have the determination, but the strength and drive, not so much.

Tomorrow they will evaluate me to determine if I am a housebound patient who cannot walk 20 feet without getting severe dyspnea (shortness of breath). I am due to start strength training with physical therapy tomorrow also. My health is poor. I don't know what to make of this whole thing but I feel it is important that I do something. Something positive and healing.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Last edited:

Pearlized

Hi @Mark Ravenheart

I read your post here and went away. Came back, read it again and then went away, but leaving it showing on a tab.

So now i am back to say what i felt from the first read.

Whale came to mind instantly. Deep diving, hlding its breath, then coming back up for air. So i do know swimming can be excelent for breathing, even just floating about can help.

Then i looked Whale up and saw it was The Justice card. Immediately i thought. "" Are you giving yourself enough JUSTICE for what you do. Enough JUSTICE for what you CAN do. Enough JUSTICE for what you will learn to do with the Physical training.

As in. Are you thinking deep down if it is all worth it. Are you thinking that you dont deserve all the Everyone deserves to be treated in a Just a fair manner. If so DONT think like that.

I found this when doing a search for the various meanings of Justice.

The three principles that our justice system seeks to reflect are: equality, fairness and access.

So You are Equal to anyone else requireing health sevices, with fairness and access in anyway you need.

lovethethorns

I had the most vivid dream about Native American Spirit People doing a ritual healing on me. This has been several months ago, but it is still vivid. I was told that there is an entity that is trying to kill me by stealing my breath. Now to my mind, it was the demon tobacco that I chose to allow into my life, but I wonder if there is a specific entity I need to be dealing with? I will admit I have breathing difficulties with COPD; Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and I stop breathing in my sleep several times a night because I also have a 2nd lung disease; Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). My COPD will not get better it will continue to progress until I die. I could stop breathing in my sleep too. I am on oxygen therapy at night along with a C-Pap machine. C_Pap stands for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure.

I am trying to figure out what animal wants to work with me as a power animal. What could I possibly do to improve my quality of life? I need strength, drive, and determination to have the best quality of life that I can have. I believe I have the determination, but the strength and drive, not so much.

Tomorrow they will evaluate me to determine if I am a housebound patient who cannot walk 20 feet without getting severe dyspnea (shortness of breath). I am due to start strength training with physical therapy tomorrow also. My health is poor. I don't know what to make of this whole thing but I feel it is important that I do something. Something positive and healing.

Suggestions are most welcome.
Hi @Mark Ravenheart ,

After reading your post a couple of times, I took a few moments to quietly meditate, and I asked which power animal would like to come forward to offer strength and drive to help through a difficult time. Almost immediately, elephant came to mind to lend its strength to help you through your long, hard journey. You can read more about elephant as a power animal here:

Regarding your health, if you are determined to be homebound and in need of continuous oxygen (both night and day), you still have options that can help you live the best quality of life that you can. I encourage you to contact Member Services at your health insurance company, their phone number will most likely be on the back of your insurance card, to find out exactly what you may be eligible for as there are a lot of services that are covered. For example, if you are determined to be homebound, you could be eligible to receive home health visits from licensed health professionals and a number of other services.

I hope some of this may be helpful to you.

Mark Ravenheart

Just got home from the hospital for respiratory failure with hypoxia. Will write a response late tonight or tomorrow, so I can get resettled at home. In the meantime thank you for your replies.

Mark Ravenheart

Hi @Mark Ravenheart

I read your post here and went away. Came back, read it again and then went away, but leaving it showing on a tab.

Whale came to mind instantly. Deep diving, hlding its breath, then coming back up for air. So i do know swimming can be excelent for breathing, even just floating about can help.

Then i looked Whale up and saw it was The Justice card. Immediately i thought. "" Are you giving yourself enough JUSTICE for what you do. Enough JUSTICE for what you CAN do. Enough JUSTICE for what you will learn to do with the Physical training.

As in. Are you thinking deep down if it is all worth it. Are you thinking that you dont deserve all the Everyone deserves to be treated in a Just a fair manner. If so DONT think like that.

The three principles that our justice system seeks to reflect are: equality, fairness and access.

So You are Equal to anyone else requireing health sevices, with fairness and access in anyway you need.
Your reply floored me because I had been thinking that it wasn't worth it. Depressed with negative thinking.

I love that whale showed up!!! When I was young, I wanted to be an Oceanographer or a Marine Biologist. *(I am Pisces so no big surprise there). 🐬 I feel a kinship with whale.🐳

I will try to remember the principles of Justice and I thank you for the read.

M Raven

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Hi @Mark Ravenheart ,

After reading your post a couple of times, I took a few moments to quietly meditate, and I asked which power animal would like to come forward to offer strength and drive to help through a difficult time. Almost immediately, elephant came to mind to lend its strength to help you through your long, hard journey. You can read more about elephant as a power animal here:

I love it, thank you! Elephant had crossed my mind when I was thinking of power animals. I am amazed at how that happens. I can't wait to get the chance to read up on this power animal.
you could be eligible to receive home health visits from licensed health professionals and a number of other services.
I have been receiving home health for about 6 years. I have physical therapy: (strength training), starting at home soon. I do get a lot of services already and I am most grateful for them all. Still, thank you for the reminder. I need to look at all of the services that are available to me.
I hope some of this may be helpful to you.
It is absolutely helpful and I'm grateful. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me.

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Just a brief explanation:

I called an ambulance because my oxygen was dropping below 90% to 88% and pretty soon it dropped to 85-84%. When the EMTs arrived it was 81%. They diagnosed respiratory failure with hypoxia. Here is what I know about oxygen percentages...

"Oxygen level under 88%, is dangerous for vital organs. Around 80%, the organs start to shut down. Before the patient experience that stage, he/she should be rushed to the hospital."

I spent 2 and 1/2 days in the hospital, arrived home late this afternoon, and I am feeling and breathing much better now!!!

I am back and I am grateful to be here
🖤🖤🖤🖤
M. Raven

Last edited:

DARKSHINEZ

Hi @Mark Ravenheart

Love Love Love - reading the post, going away, going back to it, and insights - that one can incorporate within and the whole empowering oneself and having to figure things out within and that "true" help is honoring, loving + "ALL" in any and every moment ...

DARKSHINEZ

Just a brief explanation:

I called an ambulance because my oxygen was dropping below 90% to 88% and pretty soon it dropped to 85-84%. When the EMTs arrived it was 81%. They diagnosed respiratory failure with hypoxia. Here is what I know about oxygen percentages...

"Oxygen level under 88%, is dangerous for vital organs. Around 80%, the organs start to shut down. Before the patient experience that stage, he/she should be rushed to the hospital."

I spent 2 and 1/2 days in the hospital, arrived home late this afternoon, and I am feeling and breathing much better now!!!

I am back and I am grateful to be here
🖤🖤🖤🖤
M. Raven
Well wishes and all you need most in the moments. May you not have medical bills that "kill".

Mark Ravenheart

Well wishes and all you need most in the moments. May you not have medical bills that "kill".
Thank you, for the good wishes @DARKSHINEZ. My medical bills are taken care of, ...you are accurate about no bills that "kill". And thank you for taking the time to reply!!!

DARKSHINEZ

Thank you, for the good wishes @DARKSHINEZ. My medical bills are taken care of, ...you are accurate about no bills that "kill". And thank you for taking the time to reply!!
Maybe it is an illness or a negativity entity?
Maybe it is not an illness or a negativity entity?
Maybe it is something other?
I am recalling experiences and that I was on my own and figuring out and finding ways to be there for myself ... it may or may not be helpful and if not, may it only spark something within you that lovingly supports all of you in the moments.

Mark Ravenheart

Maybe it is not an illness or a negativity entity?
Maybe it is something other?
Yes, you are right. This is very true! It may be something else altogether. a negative thoughtform perhaps.
may it only spark something within you that lovingly supports all of you in the moments.
I've been thinking that, regardless of how I think of it, I made some poor choices in the past and now I am dealing with the consequences... However, beating myself up for it is not gonna help me to heal. And I don't want to give the negative aspects any more energy.

I'm searching for a positive power animal that is willing to help me with health, life-force energy, breathing, and strength. Happily, both Whale and Elephant have shown up. I have a lot to learn about them, I think.

Pearlized

""And I don't want to give the negative aspects any more energy.""

I read this and instantly i remembered this, that i say to Stu when he is talking negatively.

"" Ok GET OUT of your head right now"" He looks at me and his eyes tell me he gets what i mean. Subject changed, then he moves on.

I know you have no one to say tis to you, but why not write it out a few times and stick it mirrors or your fridge door. Anywhere you will see it when needed. Its the small steps that lead to big leaps.

Remember that "" Its the little things that make life big""

Mark Ravenheart

"" Ok GET OUT of your head right now"" He looks at me and his eyes tell me he gets what i mean. Subject changed, then he moves on.
Excellent, thank you @Pearlized!!! I need to remind myself of this often.
Remember that "Its the little things that make life big"
Yes, I will try to remember this because you are absolutely right. 😍

💖🧡💛💚💙💜🤍
M. Raven

Pearlized

You got this Mark.

We can help pull you back up and kick butt when ever you need it. Nicely of course.

Why dont you pop into Mama Bears youtube live It will going live in a few minute.

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

You got this Mark.

We can help pull you back up and kick butt when ever you need it. Nicely of course.
Thank you, I am truly grateful.
Why dont you pop into Mama Bears youtube live It will going live in a few minute.

I would have loved to, but I had some medical arrangements to make and I just read the message a few minutes ago.. 😕
Next time for sure.

DARKSHINEZ

Yes, you are right. This is very true! It may be something else altogether. a negative thoughtform perhaps.

I've been thinking that, regardless of how I think of it, I made some poor choices in the past and now I am dealing with the consequences... However, beating myself up for it is not gonna help me to heal. And I don't want to give the negative aspects any more energy.

I'm searching for a positive power animal that is willing to help me with health, life-force energy, breathing, and strength. Happily, both Whale and Elephant have shown up. I have a lot to learn about them, I think.
I love that ... the positive power animal ~ Whale and Elephant!!!
Thank you for sharing - all of this!
You're sensational. The animals are definitely with you, loving you up!
Hugs 💖💞

Mark Ravenheart

Mark Ravenheart

This is off-topic but I wanted to share ...

Most of ya know my health has been poor. I just wanted to say that I started physical therapy for strength training yesterday. I am still weak but am thrilled about doing PT at home. It went well and I am excited. It will be a slow process, but totally worth it.

I am going to be doing 6 exercises, 10 reps of each, 3X per day.... every day. I am going to be doing my best to stay out of the hospital and build some strength and stamina. My goal is to be able to walk to the store which is several city blocks away and to be able to do household chores.

Please wish me good luck.

Bright Blessings,

M. Raven

Last edited: