What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Intuitive help!!!

Marsha Taylor

I asked a friend yesterday who is farther along intuitively , what animals if any that I might have around me, she said a little yellow duck, a huge owl and a leopard. I sort of understand, each one separately, what I want to understand is do they tie together as a group, I don’t want to ask the one who told because her husband is transitioning and I feel she should stay focused on that rather than my questions. Also today I said to my cards that I needed to understand a situation that I have with someone, I had the page of cups and the page of pentacles, it was like they were stuck together, of course I noticed that they were both page cards, can someone offer your spin on what you think these two cards mean together.thank you for reading my post , I will certainly be grateful for any insight.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I asked a friend yesterday who is farther along intuitively , what animals if any that I might have around me, she said a little yellow duck, a huge owl and a leopard. I sort of understand, each one separately, what I want to understand is do they tie together as a group, I don’t want to ask the one who told because her husband is transitioning and I feel she should stay focused on that rather than my questions. Also today I said to my cards that I needed to understand a situation that I have with someone, I had the page of cups and the page of pentacles, it was like they were stuck together, of course I noticed that they were both page cards, can someone offer your spin on what you think these two cards mean together.thank you for reading my post , I will certainly be grateful for any insight.

Hi, Sapphire;

Before I can help, I'll need to know if the animals that your friend saw around you resonate with you? Do you feel them in your spirit as a 'truth'?

Reactions: C c

Marsha Taylor

Hi, Sapphire;

Before I can help, I'll need to know if the animals that your friend saw around you resonate with you? Do you feel them in your spirit as a 'truth'?
I am always telling my husband that I want a duck, which I know can’t happen, we live in an apartment. We have owl figurines all around our apartment.I don’t know why the leopard.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I am always telling my husband that I want a duck, which I know can’t happen, we live in an apartment. We have owl figurines all around our apartment.I don’t know why the leopard.

Thanks! That's fantastic stuff! Sounds like your reader is tapped in. Yay!

If I go based solely on The Ark Tarot what I'm seeing is a call for you to step into your own psychic/healing abilities (Owl) but you're a bit afraid of what could be behind the curtain (nighttime). Further, those abilities have been awakening fast (Duck)! The apartment living is not for you. And you're looking for away to generate more income to be able to move but you're confused as to how to make that happen. You will get there (Queen of Swords). I also keep hearing something about retirement...is this on your mind lately? Finally, Jaguar tells me you are just now coming into your own power and strength. It's a little scary but you're doing great - keep going. Stay 'on the hunt'.

Hope that helps!

PS - I feel like I'm in water. Are you a water sign or do you want to live near water or do you currently live near water?

• Love

Marsha Taylor

Thanks! That's fantastic stuff! Sounds like your reader is tapped in. Yay!

If I go based solely on The Ark Tarot what I'm seeing is a call for you to step into your own psychic/healing abilities (Owl) but you're a bit afraid of what could be behind the curtain (nighttime). Further, those abilities have been awakening fast (Duck)! The apartment living is not for you. And you're looking for away to generate more income to be able to move but you're confused as to how to make that happen. You will get there (Queen of Swords). I also keep hearing something about retirement...is this on your mind lately? Finally, Jaguar tells me you are just now coming into your own power and strength. It's a little scary but you're doing great - keep going. Stay 'on the hunt'.

Hope that helps!

PS - I feel like I'm in water. Are you a water sign or do you want to live near water or do you currently live near water?
I am a water sign (crab)I would be over the moon to live near a stream, a pond or waterfall, currently I don’t live near water.I currently don’t work, I spend my time riding with my husband-he’s a truck driver. You were so spot on, thank you.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I am a water sign (crab)I would be over the moon to live near a stream, a pond or waterfall, currently I don’t live near water.I currently don’t work, I spend my time riding with my husband-he’s a truck driver. You were so spot on, thank you.

My pleasure...

• Love

aprilmorningstar

For the leopard you might try (if you haven't already) reading about them in general, watching videos about them, free-associating with the word leopard, or meditating on leopard and see if anything resonates with you.

Grasshopper

Both Page cards reflect something positive. The Pentacles reflects the need for close inspection. In the case of a person, it's a matter of figuring out how their mind words, and what their words are ACTUALLY saying. Sometimes two people can be on the same "page" (purposeful pun) but can't see it because they're on different wavelengths (like static on a radio). The Page of Cups indicates the need for openness and sharing. Hope the input helps.

Marsha Taylor

Both Page cards reflect something positive. The Pentacles reflects the need for close inspection. In the case of a person, it's a matter of figuring out how their mind words, and what their words are ACTUALLY saying. Sometimes two people can be on the same "page" (purposeful pun) but can't see it because they're on different wavelengths (like static on a radio). The Page of Cups indicates the need for openness and sharing. Hope the input helps.
Thank you, I am trying to figure out what makes someone tick, waiting on him to open up

C c

Those psychic abilities are pretty spot on 😂

Marsha Taylor

I don’t remember how to start a new post so ( tech challenged)so I will just add a new question—I haven’t ever set an intention, but I feel like I need to, is there a right way to do this,it’s important to me to not mess it up. Thanks