What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Let's catch up a bit (post holiday chit-chat)

TheLastChanceCrone

I'm doing my annual clean and purge through the kitchen, dining room and living room.
I'm also going to be selling off a bunch of my decks that are just sitting around doing nothing. I am finding that there is a whole basket of tarot decks that I haven't touched in years.

And I am working on a new altar cloth for my altar. It will be embroidered.

Mark Ravenheart

I am trying to get used to my new financial budget. I am getting a raise today and some deductions on my utility, phone, and internet bills. So when I finally get to see where I am, I may be buying a few necessary items for my new apartment. I need a new office chair, a TV stand, and a new space heater. etc. (a new phone too).

I also have many small items that are needed such as a bath mat, trash can, dustpan, etc., etc. I plan to begin a collection of some of the beautiful coffee mugs that Miss B. K. aka Mama Bear has for sale too.

I begin sessions with a new therapist later this morning and I am starting physical therapy soon, to build up some stamina and strength for walking since I must use a cane to assist me.

Also, I need to have some lung function studies done to access where I am at along the COPD continuum. As I work towards these goals I am searching for the proper animal spirit(s) to assist me,............ I am learning about being empathic and an INFJ personality type. I am wanting to spend more quality time with my niece and my daughter. So I have a few things to start up for the beginning of 2022.

Tina n

Last chance crone, sounds like you had the same type of mom I had ! Lol, not many know about spring and fall cleaning (hahah) moving furniture et al. As for me as soon as I'm back to no covid after effects, I'll be working on getting a stockpile of suncatchers/windchimes ready for craft markets ! Ideas have been running through my brain.. even have some really pretty prisms for the ends as well as keys and bells ;)

Grasshopper

Staff member
I am trying to get used to my new financial budget. I am getting a raise today and some deductions on my utility, phone, and internet bills. So when I finally get to see where I am, I may be buying a few necessary items for my new apartment. I need a new office chair, a TV stand, and a new space heater. etc. (a new phone too).

I also have many small items that are needed such as a bath mat, trash can, dustpan, etc., etc. I plan to begin a collection of some of the beautiful coffee mugs that Miss B. K. aka Mama Bear has for sale too.
Mark, watch Freelance sites in your area (on FB) - use search words like free stuff in X (etc). There are a lot of people who recycle this way, and much is quite beautiful or usable
I begin sessions with a new therapist later this morning and I am starting physical therapy soon, to build up some stamina and strength for walking since I must use a cane to assist me.
I have a love-hate relationship with my cane. Gotta work on that myself
Also, I need to have some lung function studies done to access where I am at along the COPD continuum. As I work towards these goals I am searching for the proper animal spirit(s) to assist me,............ I am learning about being empathic and an INFJ personality type. I am wanting to spend more quality time with my niece and my daughter. So I have a few things to start up for the beginning of 2022.
Look to animals associated with sacred breath (dolphin and whale immediately come to mind)

Mark Ravenheart

Mark, watch Freelance sites in your area (on FB) - use search words like free stuff in X (etc). There are a lot of people who recycle this way, and much is quite beautiful or usabl
I will give that a try, @Grasshopper thank you.

I have a love-hate relationship with my cane. Gotta work on that myself

I have a standard medical cane and a black cane for dressier appearances that folds up to a very small baton.
Look to animals associated with sacred breath (dolphin and whale immediately come to mind)
Yes, I definitely need to work with these two.

TheLastChanceCrone

Last chance crone, sounds like you had the same type of mom I had
Actually this was part of my agreement with myself when we moved across country 3 years ago. I was pre-hoarder state at that point, had to leave about $50k worth of household items, gave away about $50k + donated books, albums, cds, dvd, gaming systems to schools. We had a 10x20 storage unit and most of the stuff in there hadn't seen the light of day in 25 years. I had unopened boxes of items, duplicate to sometimes triple kitchen items.

I vowed to never get that way again, and I have a system that if something hasn't been used in a year (except specialty items or formal glass/dinnerware) off it goes to -rehome, donate or upcycle. Now mind you Covid has created some issues since we don't have folks over, and I didn't plant much last year.

Kitchen was pretty good. 1 bag of misc equipment, a wok (that has already been re-homed) a weird bundt cake pan (rehomed) that was never used that honestly I still don't quite know why, and a few misc mixing bowls (which are also being re-homed).

Now to do the dining room and get the growing pile for starting outdoor plants out to the garage and set up so I can start my mini green house, the boxes to be packed and shipped to the my daughters now that they are all back at their homes.

I am going to cut my clothes own about half of the stuff I haven't worn since we arrived.....

Mark Ravenheart

I hear you there. I am going back to DDPyoga (chair version) to start back on getting my strength back -- Tired of the cane, tired of not being able to put my shoes on, or even bend and pick something up with out my hip hurting.
@TheLastChanceCrone I have been struggling with walking and standing for about 7 years and I too am tired of the cane. Also as you mentioned, not being able to tie my shoes, or bend ...over except my problem is it cuts off my air and I get really breathless. I also have hip pain from having a narrow spinal column.

My oxygen saturation is low and so I may have to be on oxygen 24/7 in the near future. I don't want that but it might happen anyway. We shall see, but after this last round of illness I count myself lucky to still be alive so I won't complain. I hope you heal and get better soon!!