What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Let's get WILD! Introduce yourself!

Kipani03

Hey Y’all!
My name is Tiffany. I am a wife and mother of a 2 yr old,who lives in the Pacific Northwest. I am on the Cancer/Leo cusp born July 22nd at 10:40 PM.
I have been going through a Spiritual Awakening for the last a month and a half. I had a reading with a trusted medium a few weeks ago, who revealed a path in practicing Reiki Healing, being an empath (I get this) and Claraudient (news to me), my grandma is on my Spirit Team, I have an Native American Chief as a main Spirit Guide.Speaking with him, I heard he was Cherokee. So after some research of Native American culture and Spirit Animals; and after listening to different mediumship podcasts, i was led to Bernadette’s Monthly Zodiac reading on May 1st. But it wasn’t until May 8th, that I was guided to the podcast version of Pick a Card. I was hesitant at first, because I was raised Christian, and the word Tarot was a cautious term that I had previously associated to “demonic” or a “gateway/Portal for evil”. But, I thought, what the heck, and I could seriously write a book of everything that has happened snice, but I’ll spare the details.
The message not only resonated with me, but I also fell in love with Bernadette’s energy and random breakouts of music. I LOVE music.

Throughout my life, I’ve been drawn to bottlenose Dolphins, frogs (which I now know is being used as a sign from Spirit that I’m on the right path), and for the last almost 20 years, penguins are my obsession, and even have the nickname “Happy Feet”.
Spiritual Awakening aside, there are many changes happening in my life right now, including
my husband and I are planning to officially launch our Lightsaber business website (and not just sell on Facebook Marketplace)
We bought our first house, and are just waiting for it to finish being built.
Once in our own house, I am planning on starting Voice Acting (that I also do as part of my current work at home job that I LOVE!) freelance.
Also, trying to learn about Reiki, connecting and meditating. I started using a pendulum (which seems to be the best way to connect for me so far), I have a few crystals, and just bought ALL of the Ark cards (I can’t wait!).

I love music, singing dancing, and soaking up all of the moments with my family and nature (we LOVE road trips and I LOVE to travel).
I am so intrigued and thankful for my gift and learning more about everything. But to be completely honest, am terrified of any involvement in “low-level” energies, dark energy, demons, or anything of the like. However, after hearing a recent tarot reading, I feel like I’m supposed to research that. So Reiki and...demons? The Hat Man? I have no idea where to start.
Sorry for the novel, and I look forward to meeting more of the Wolf Pack!

Last edited:

Grasshopper

Staff member
Novel away! Stream of thought writing can share a lot with people. I have often wondered about the voice work, only because since I was in college I was told I have a great presentation/phone/etc. voice. My one professor called my astrology presentation sexy ROTFLOL

cherry b

Namaste, Beautiful Soul!

Let's see what kind of magic we can make together!

Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you're seeking.

I'll start...

Y'all will never know how long it took me to figure out how to introduce myself. LOL Really, I'm a pretty simple gal. If you know anything about Bears, you know about me. I love to hide away in my cave (Scorpio), have a sugar addiction, have the most fun paddlin' 'round in some water, and there's a reason I'm called Mama Bear. ;)

My hobbies include pretending I'm going to start all my art projects one day, talking to spirits who've crossed over, changing the world so it's better for all living things, and seeking the perfect Chai.

SO much love to you all! Thank you for being here! Let me know if I may be of service or let you know about my latest adventure at Publix.

#StayWild
Mama

cherry b

Howdy wild one's!!❤❤My name is cherry 🍒 b. I am a mom I ran into Bernadette s video I joined inn on live chat. I loved the vibes and her energy!! I was in depression. All sudden I was feeling excited woke up. I lost my mom three yrs ago on 23rd this month. I am black sheep of both sides of my parents family. I didn't have good child hood growing up. I am co parent with my ex husband who is a narcissist I think. we have one daughter. I also have two other beautiful daughter s that I had to give up for adoption for their protection. I do have contact with one now who is close with our daughter. I been learning how to heal and deal with my depression. By watching momma bear and help from wild one's. I might be empath I don't know. people always come to me for advice or to vent. Animal s love me. I feel connection with animals. thank you to all of you and momma bear ❤❤❤!

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Hello Wild Ones,

My name is Mark "Ravenheart." (Ravenheart is an old screen name that I used years ago when I was the moderator of a paranormal website. I have kind of "outgrown" the name and I am more well known in certain healing circles as "Lionheart" or simply as "lion" but my email contains the old name so I opted to keep it to avoid confusion). I was born under the sign of Wolf, so you may see my name appear with a wolf avatar.

I am a Pisces native/Saggatarius rising and moon. I am an intuitive Clairsentient Empath, an INFJ (I have a rare personality like 2% of the population), I'm a highly "Sensitive" person, a Precognitive Dreamer, and a Trauma Survivor. But I am not a tarot reader, at least not yet. hahaha. I have seldom read for anyone other than myself and when I did, I didn't charge a fee. I had a reader look at my natal chart once and she told me that I am a psychic healer, but I am still learning about that. I guess if you mean using the mind to heal, in that sense I might possibly be.

I don't usually include the sad news that I am a trauma survivor, but in this instance, I need to share a bit of my story and some of that story is sad...

When I was young I experienced trauma, (actually multiple traumas). Once when it was occurring, I could hear birds singing outside of the window. To my mind, these were ravens, crows, and blackbirds. I left my body and "flew away" with them. This was the first time I was protected from danger. Thus the name 'Ravenheart'. I later learned that to an African Tribal tradition, (Yoruba), "Raven" was thought to be the 'protector of the child spirit.' A type of spiritual guardian.

For the longest time, I have believed that all animals have the potential to be a spirit guide, totem, and/or a magickal ally, etc.
On my family shield or crest, there is the head of a large cat, specifically a Leopard, and for me, it is a family totem animal. I believe I have many totem animals, power animals, and spirit animals.

My baby sister passed thru the veil about 2 and a half years ago. Losing her broke my heart. I am the sole survivor, all the members of my immediate family have transitioned. During the past 3 years, I lost my mom, my baby sister, and my younger brother. My dad passed on Winter solstice, 2012.

So for the past couple of years, I have just been floundering around, ...kinda going at life half-heartedly, ........grieving, etc...and when I saw the Ark Deck I knew I had to begin to explore it. I need to reconnect with all of my power animal allies and totemic energies and begin a new chapter in my life....so that is what brought me here...A desire for a new life or chapter of life, a strong attachment to nature and animals, as well as a fondness for the Ark and mama bear.

Long may you run (fly, crawl, jump, scamper, etc.)
RH

Last edited:

Trish Telesco

You've been through the fires, it seems. But you've also recognized your connection with the Spirits and how to work with them for personal safety, transformation, and healing.

I absolutely agree that a person can have several Animal Allys. The Bee is the overall "me.' An owl is connected to my writing. A phoenix flew me though a terrible time in my life. Wolf appeared in my childhood, I will have to think on why a little more. When a person goes through a dramatic change it makes sense that their Spirit Animal would change too, to reflect the new you. B can give you far more insight on this than I can

Welcome onboard. Another fishy is always welcome ;-)

jbhyoga

Hi Wild Pack!! I am finally joining the forum, you may have seen me around the live streams!

My name is Jacqueline. I am a yoga teacher and energy worker. I live on a homestead in the beautiful countryside of North Carolina. I have 3 dogs, 2 hermit crabs, 3 chickens and a duck!

Growing up I was always deeply connected with wolf and frog - specificially red eyed tree frog.
As an adult, I find myself more drawn to birds, specifically hawk and turkey.

I love this community & am so grateful for this space Bernadette has created!

Grasshopper

Staff member
Welcome jbhyoga! I think you're going to have fun here. A duck! I want a duck! We have paired mallards who often breed in our tiny pond (decorative one) annually. They then parade their babes around the neighborhood as if to say, "look what I've done!"

Animal whispers

Hi @Animal whispers I totally get what you are saying. Trying to get my hubby to open up and be honest about what HE can do is tough going, because he feels similar to you. He tells me he feels stupid. But wow is he good when he does just go with the flow. It was his gran who had the gift, but his mum denied all. So his gran was not able to coach him. So today at 60 he is finally beginning to open up, baby steps seems to be the best way for him right now. He seems to be a natural Empath and Tarot reader Talks to spirits too, but its me who has to deal with the negative ones at the moment. As he just lets them in not knowing how to control it all just yet. That can be fun Not

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE
Hi sweetie I am sorry it took me a while to get back into the forum,I had a few technical issues that took a bit to figure out but things are worked out now.
I absolutely understand how your husband feels,it runs in my family I truly believe both sides have gifts that were passed down through family lines. But neither side acknowledged them,I had a few relatives that were helpful because of off the cuff advice( that always helped to verify my beliefs about our family gifts) but for the most part I have been on my own except for my stepfather he is a believer and from around age 14 he noticed I was a bit different and needed some form of guidance. He was the one who has helped me the most but I still had to do much of my learning alone. I was actually drawn to Pagan and Native Shamanism from an extremely young age and felt the call at age 20 but I became a single mother and realized that I was not able to put the attention into my spiritual journey and into my daughter that they both deserved so I stopped studying and practicing my spiritualism. But ( and I honestly believe I was given a second chance at developing my abilities) once she graduated from high school and left state for college I felt that pull again and I was very surprised and eternally greatful. Because I didn't think you would be called apon twice in a lifetime. So it has been a sometimes confusing and difficult process and at times painful but what I have gained in knowledge and understanding through these experiences is invaluable and has helped me to try my best to be as understanding and non-judgmental as possible( though I still struggle at times as I am still just human). So without writing a novel I am just trying to say I absolutely understand and am so grateful for your response and I hope that we can all become closer and find we are all truly one big pack!

Pam

Aroooo!

Welcome to the #WildPack! Let's rub noses and get to know each other.

Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you're seeking.

I'll start...

Y'all will never know how long it took me to figure out how to introduce myself. LOL Really, I'm a pretty simple gal. If you know anything about Bears, you know about me. I love to hide away in my cave (Scorpio), have a sugar addiction, have the most fun paddlin' 'round in some water, and there's a reason I'm called Mama Bear. ;)

My hobbies include pretending I'm going to start all my art projects one day, talking to spirits who've crossed over, changing the world so it's better for all living things, and seeking the perfect Chai.

SO much love to you all! Thank you for being here! Let me know if I may be of service or let you know about my latest adventure at Publix.

#StayWild
Mama Bear
Hello my name is Pam...I'm very interested in my spirit animal and I'm an empath and i believe I'm a healer I'm interested in pursuing this I've taken one reiki class rt before covid..
I'm a Cancer so I'm a nature lover in all aspects and of course..a moon child..
I live in Ocala..so Mama Bear we bear neighbors..lol..😊
I have 4 kayaks so anytime you wanna paddle a river....hit me up 😎
I love your humor and your energy...Its contagious and Amazing. Don't ever change who you are...you bring out the light in people..💛
I told a dear friend of mine in a group this morning that a bear popped up in my meditation...lol..I guess it was you..❣️

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Hello my name is Pam...I'm very interested in my spirit animal and I'm an empath and i believe I'm a healer I'm interested in pursuing this I've taken one reiki class rt before covid..
I love your humor and your energy...Its contagious and Amazing. Don't ever change who you are...you bring out the light in people..💛
I told a dear friend of mine in a group this morning that a bear popped up in my meditation...lol..I guess it was you..❣️

Ocala! Ooo, which rivers do you like to kayak in?

Reactions: Pam

Grasshopper

Staff member
Welcome Pam! I look forward to hearing tons of stuff from you. Yeah, I know "stuff" isn't very dramatic LOL

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I live 20 mins from the rainbow but we like to go to the end of the road in inglis and fish and beach..
I wanna do the ichnetuchne

OMG!!!! My ol' stompin' grounds! Summers at the Rainbow and the KP Hole...then the head of the springs...magic!

Pam

I graduated from crystal river in 82'..I played sports there for 2 years..I moved down from Cleveland area..