What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Let's get WILD! Introduce yourself!

Pearlized

Lovely ... you @Pearlized knew and now know @Mark Ravenheart ... Wow!
That is what I understood from the messages / posts.
If I misunderstood, let me know.
Hugs, well wishes.
You are correct @DARKSHINEZ From around 2009 ish we both joined a website that connects us both in a completely different way. It was only 8 days ago we realised as we chatted by messanger. I was a Moderator for a long time on that one.

Lisalynn74

Hi! I'm kinda new here and have no idea what I'm doing. :LOL: It's been ages since I've been on a forum. 🙃
I am a Mom, a mushroom forager, researcher, blogger, writer, and more. I haven't been as prolific as I would have liked to have been over the past year, partly because I have been learning a healing modality that is based partly on quantum physics, alchemy, and energy medicine. I am now certified in this work and have already been able to assist in some dramatic healings. I myself have been able to benefit from it. I had a back injury 21 years ago. No matter how many experts I sought out, no one was able to heal my back, but through this work, it is healed. I am so grateful to be able to see and assist in such dramatic shifts in people.

I am combining this work with my mushroom research in order to better and more holistically support people through their shifts. I am including a graphic from my mushroom website. I am still looking for a name that adequately reflects the whole depth of the work that my coaching business encompasses in order to be able to build a proper website for it. But, if anyone is interested in knowing more, please let me know, I am otherwise set up to be able to work with clients. Either way, I look forward to getting to know you all. 💗💜

Attachments

• 101333426_118537316543176_3883076118382641152_n.png
    101333426_118537316543176_3883076118382641152_n.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 0

Grasshopper

Staff member
Welcome! Everyone here is super friendly. You're among like-minded people. Quantum physics? Whew. I could barely deal with chemistry LOL