What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Life has been......an adventure

Grasshopper

crowns are highly over-rated. I prefer top hats :)

Fred Astaire Fancy GIF by Maudit

great song. Let us know if we can help.

AngelHeart

@RestlessMermaid and @AngelHeart How can I help? Film myself doing an interpretive dance? Seriously, the energies this week have been INTENSE...INSANE...and really just need to vaporize. But I'm here iffin' anyone needs me! I'll bring the getaway car!

Driving Get Away GIF by Zella Day
After Friday mornings reading I feel like you sucked up all the negative juju Bernadette. I hope you're just having an emotional week in a positive way. Usually when I am feeling this way its a call for me to slow down and take a look at what I need to change or work on in my life to help me make better choices and handle my innermost emotions easier and with more meaning. Thanks for the pick me up. I'm down for a road trip! Lol

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
After Friday mornings reading I feel like you sucked up all the negative juju Bernadette. I hope you're just having an emotional week in a positive way. Usually when I am feeling this way its a call for me to slow down and take a look at what I need to change or work on in my life to help me make better choices and handle my innermost emotions easier and with more meaning. Thanks for the pick me up. I'm down for a road trip! Lol

It was super positive, thank you! Just lots of folks having big energy. And, sometimes, not often but sometimes, I do absorb a bit. But then I put up my Wonder Woman bracelets and deflect! LOL