What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

LIVE Tarot Pick a Card Reading - Win a TAROT DECK - FREE readings - Fri. Sept. 27, 2021

Pearlized

I was telling hubby about today's reading and all that went with it.

He then started singing the meat loaf song ""2 out of 3 aint bad"" I just burst out laughing as he walked away saying. "" Why do you never surprise me anymore""

Yea i have to say i was chuffed in the way i did it. I just sat back watching and had no intention of thinking about which card you had pulled, as i already have a full deck. Then as no one was getting it i just thought "" Oh why not Its Duck, the Sun card."" So i typed it in. No hesitation it was just there in my head. So i decided to gift it instead, as i dont need 2 decks. Then the second i kept thinking, its connected to water. Not Dolphin or fish. It has to be the Mermaid. BOOM again i was right. So i am finding really less thought works best sometimes.

I can wait for my mug of choice as i decided Elephant in honour of my dad. He loved them for as long as i can remember.

DARKSHINEZ

Uh, this post has a different date {9/27} vs. actual date. Confused me for a moment and then figured out there was a mishap. :)
Watched this replay on youtube over the weekend.
Thanks.