What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Love Pearl---Dreamcatcher, a gift

Mark Ravenheart

I received a gift from my niece called a Love Pearl, (a wish waiting to come true) and my specific type of Love Pearl is the Dreamcatcher. The package contained a silver locket in the shape of a dreamcatcher with 3 silver feathers dangling from it.

Next to the locket, packed in a tin can full of water is an oyster mollusk which contains a pearl that will be either Black (Love), Purple (Wealth), Peach (Health), Cream (Success), or White (Wisdom).

As it turns out I opened my pearl and it is white for Wisdom. I placed the pearl inside the locket and as the necklace itself was too small for me I replaced it with a black leather string.

I am interested to know more about what particular energies this gift carries. I am about to look up Oyster in the Ark Tarot and Oracle deck, but I could use some help with understanding how it works in tandem with the Native Dreamcatcher to work its magick.

It is a wonderful and thoughtful gift from my sister's daughter, a sister who I miss very much, and a niece who I love and cherish as well. That the gift carries the energy of love is no great mystery, however, how that love energy will unfold and manifest its magick is something I wish to explore deeper and your help is requested. Thank you in advance.

Pearlized

Straight off the top of my head i get the following short info.

You can get many pearls of wisdom from your dreams. A dream catcher filters your dreams, so you only get the best of them in the end.

So connecting the 2 together can only double the impact in my mind.

Ahh and there you have another small pearl of wisdom. 🦪🌟💫 💜 💝🦋

TheLastChanceCrone

how that love energy will unfold and manifest its magick is something I wish to explore deeper and your help is requested.
@Pearlized sums it up really nicely - and I also see understanding origin story of 'grains of sand' What we see as irritants in our lives are actually pearls of wisdom in the making.

Also Bob Dylan's song ran through my head as well -- Every grain of sand

Btw, that was an amazing gift from your sister and niece!

Mark Ravenheart

Thank you, Everyone, I will watch my dreams for pearls of wisdom and messages from my sister, (who transitioned a few years ago). I love your suggestions and insights and thank you from my heart for sharing with me.

"The most recent dream pearl is not to struggle with darkness, to bring the light and the darkness will flee. These are actually two sides of the same coin and balance is key."

Lily

The first image I got was the cover of the book by John Steinbeck "The Black Pearl" - if you're an avid reader I would recommend it as it has to do with family, the song and longing in your heart, and other great lessons that may resonate! It's a short read and one I re read often.

What a beautiful gift from a beautiful person! I can't wait to see how things unfold for you as well.

Much Love!

Mark Ravenheart

The first image I got was the cover of the book by John Steinbeck "The Black Pearl" - if you're an avid reader I would recommend it as it has to do with family, the song and longing in your heart, and other great lessons that may resonate! It's a short read and one I re read often.

What a beautiful gift from a beautiful person! I can't wait to see how things unfold for you as well.

Much Love!
Thank you so much @Lily, I will definitely look for the book, maybe Amazon will have it. I look forward to reading it and I will update you on how things unfold.

Much love to you as well,
My friend,
Mark Ravenheart

Mark Ravenheart

Things are unfolding ya'll...My sister passed 3 years ago, we were really close, she was only 5 years younger than me. I was her sole caretaker at the beginning of her transition. So... I had only been able to find one picture of me and her together. The rest were lost over the years. Anyway today I was packing to move, (I have a new apt. to go to in coupla weeks). I'm slow so I started packing early. I was packing and noticed that my alarm clock had stopped running. I was pulling the last things from the dresser to finish up packing when I found a photo of me and my sister from 1987 ...35 years ago!!!

Well, that just did me in and I bawled my eyes out. I was missing her so much and loved her for saving this photo as a gift to me. See I know she did this. It is the reason time stopped. Sis and I moved into this apartment together 6 years ago, and now that I am leaving she wants me to hang onto the good memories of us together and saw to it that I found the photo. I am totally convinced of this!!! This is so much like her. My heart is full. When I get the photo scanned I will share it if ya'll want me to.

Last edited: