What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

More Dreams: Lots of activity, and one that seems important

Trish Telesco

I am not someone who remembers their dreams often. When I do it's in one of two categories - the first is "WTF" and the second is "OMG"

An example of the WTF was the dream where I saw a set of blue suede shoes in our driveway in the rain. That's it. I'm not an Elvis fan either LOL.

The OMG for this week begins with a tattered feather.

I can see a hand meticulously placing one frond at a time back in damaged places. It's beautiful and rather zen, but haven't quite figured it out.

Anyone else experiencing an uptick in dreams?

Pearlized

Blue suede shoes. Not a clue.

Now the feather. I am wondering if you are in the middle of dealing with a delicate issue. That needs a delicate fine feather touch to sort it. OR Could be one coming up. It will need a delicate and feather touch to sort out. Not necessarily a delicate physical touch, more delicate in the words used.

Gayle Wyant

I agree with pearlized. Be careful and intentional in All your communications. That is not just spoken word but also written. And if signing anything be sure to read the fine print and even between the lines, there is something that is hidden that might come back to bite in the ass. Do make sure you cover your ass, cross the t's and dot the I's. Let us know if there are any updates or more dreams. In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle

Jaguar Julie

I am not someone who remembers their dreams often. When I do it's in one of two categories - the first is "WTF" and the second is "OMG"

An example of the WTF was the dream where I saw a set of blue suede shoes in our driveway in the rain. That's it. I'm not an Elvis fan either LOL.

The OMG for this week begins with a tattered feather.

I can see a hand meticulously placing one frond at a time back in damaged places. It's beautiful and rather zen, but haven't quite figured it out.

Anyone else experiencing an uptick in dreams?
Hi Trish - Yes! - I had a doozy of a dream last night. See below.
I have dreamed of shoes many times. They are symbolic of your direction in life, new beginnings, career... check out this page Shoes in Dreams : 80 Dream Examples and Their Meanings.

To dream of a feather may mean that you can overcome a situation and rise higher. They also symbolize trust, honor, strength, wisdom, power, and freedom. ... So... maybe you can overcome and straighten everything out!

My dream
At first, part of it was a nightmare where a girl was being cut on her gums, and I was trying to get help to save her...
in the next scene, I was seeking help from an older man (father of some girl I really didn't like) At first I did not intend to go see him, but everyone else was leaving the room or office .. and so I followed and then found myself gravitating to this man. I was asking him how to handle the extravagant purchases I had made. I don't know how I paid for it, but I had purchased dozens upon dozens of ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTAL CHAIRS, A ROSE QUARTZ COUCH, TABLES - I HAD A WHOLE LIVING ROOM OF ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTAL furniture! And I saw rows upon rows of these beautiful rose quartz chairs.

Any interpretations?
Does that mean I will have an audience? One thing I struggle with growing my Indigo Healing Oils business is that I do not grow an audience very fast. I don't want to waste money boosting social media posts because I don't get any orders. I think it's best if people can actually smell my products in person. So, I am doing several shows this fall.

One thing that is truly on my mind is when can I leave my corporate prison and spend my time doing what I love??
I can't wait!
I feel it coming soon!

Trish Telesco

Well, I know for certain that the feather dream is important because every part of it remains clear in my mind. The feather was mostly white with a bit of dirt. It was tilted and curled to the right. The hand with the new feathers came from the right hand side of the "screen"

Something about it makes me feel warm. There's a great deal of precision, matching the length of each new frond before attaching it. This is kinda cool. Haven't had a dream this detailed in years.

Mark Ravenheart

I don't know but I have always associated white feathers with angel energy. This is really cool because angels kind of bridge the gaps in belief systems/religions. Have you considered that you may have been visited by an angel while you slept? Just throwing that out there, ignore if it doesn't fit.

Last edited:

Gayle Wyant

White is definitely representative of The Divine, in whatever practice you choose. Right side of things can be

Gayle Wyant

A feminine energy and or the correctness of of things . Feathers are wide and varied because of what type of bird they are from. I feel like it a seagull feather. I'm sure whatever bird you can find it and birds in general on Mama Bear's sites. The man is a upcoming helper for you. The girl with the bleeding gums is needing to be more careful who and what you are communicating or sharing yourself with. It is a caution sign. I hope this helps and left is know what resonates with you.

Trish Telesco

So one of my ways of "sort of" processing is writing poetry. This is the feather's ode, so to speak

The Alabaster Feather (I)

I glide

Twisting, flipping

turning, weaving

the wind's tide takes me

I know not where

I jump

Bouncing, jarring

quivering, spiraling

the storm approaches

where will I be?

I collide