What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Native American and other birth totem understandings

don

Good morning, Wild Pack Peoples.
While cruising Mama bears, other websites, I came across one I'd missed in previous searches.
Perhaps it's new?

I posted a thread displaying the Native American birth totems a few weeks ago that caught the attention of some people on here.
I just found a better posting which includes the Chinese zodiac (and others) in the following Mama Bear site.

I believe it is necessary to have a full understanding of ourselves before we can understand others - our place in this world - our true purpose - and the world in general.

If you don't know yourself, how can you know where you belong, what you're here for (your true purpose in life) - who and what you should search for - (and what situations and events you should choose to be a part of?)

Anyway, I highly suggest a visit to Mama Bears Web site shown above which could lead you to a few discoveries about your deeper inner self and possibly change your thinking about your life, the way you do things, and why you've struggled so often in the past.

You might find that you've been a round peg being driven into a square hole - or a square peg who's been trying to fit yourself into a round hole.

Any study on who your inner being truly is - is a brilliant move toward a more loving, comfortable, fulfilling, and relaxed life.

It's life changing to know who and what you've always been - but never understood or knew.

It's a beautiful day to visit the bookstore. I think I'll go.

DARKSHINEZ

I do go back to the various websites of @Mama Bear

I have them bookmarked and have made a point to save my bookmarks monthly in case there is a computer crash, or something, and that I may not remember ...

I don't know that her sites are updated. They all have plenty of excellent information.
I know I have used the search tool on her sites, which has been quite helpful when looking for something and insights, etc.

May we all continue to know ourselves, and get to know ourselves ... and as we move, flow, grow, may we again continue to know ourselves, and get to know ourselves ... and may we be and BE with others as they are and in their knowing and getting to knowing themselves ...

On my end, it is a journey knowing myself, getting to know myself, and in being a human in this world with other humans and another knowing their self, getting to know their self, and the communications between each being ... it's a never ending journey ...

I end and send this with loving well wishes and more ...

Reactions: don