What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Power animal

Marsha Taylor

If you needed a power animal , to give you that little extra kick in the pants for courage to have a conversation with someone , what would be the go to animal. Thanks

TheLastChanceCrone

I might need to snake , spider
Spider picks you at least for me Spider comes when I need to re-think what I am building, how I am building it, and size does not matter. She also comes to me when I stop being the weaver I am.

Snake is with me all the time. He's my reminder that desire is a powerful tool. Temptation is a powerful space, and that not everything is what it seems. Perception is a view point. Not everything is evil that is dark. I am dark. I am shadow, I work with threads that have gotten tangled, aged, worn out, fraying. I work to strengthen it. I work with the energies to repair, recycle, replace if I have to.

You are power. What I feel is you are looking for is energy to channel through to rekindle the embers of the power that you feel is fading. But it isn't fading.

Blaze away!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
If you needed a power animal , to give you that little extra kick in the pants for courage to have a conversation with someone , what would be the go to animal. Thanks

The answer depends on the kind of convo - is it to express love, need, anger, confusion, hurt, etc. Lemme know and I'll tap into your energy to see what animal pops up...

Marsha Taylor

The answer depends on the kind of convo - is it to express love, need, anger, confusion, hurt, etc. Lemme know and I'll tap into your energy to see what animal pops up...
Just found out who my bio dad, is . I just want to speak to him, find out about family, or health concerns. His nephew thinks it’s the wife who is stopping this, I’m not expecting him to be a dad,the man who raised me will always be my dad, but we could try to be friends

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Just found out who my bio dad, is . I just want to speak to him, find out about family, or health concerns. His nephew thinks it’s the wife who is stopping this, I’m not expecting him to be a dad,the man who raised me will always be my dad, but we could try to be friends

What, exactly, is your fear or hesitation - meaning:

1. Are you afraid he will reject you?
2. Are you afraid of what you will find out about the kind of person he is?

That kind of thing.

See, when folks are trying to 'choose' power animal medicine to work with it's critical they know exactly what the intention is. It never works to just 'choose' an animal that's 'supposed' to help/support/heal x,y,z. It's the same with crystals. Let's say there are family issues. The first crystal one might reach for is rose quartz - unconditional love. But bloodstone is the 'family' crystal. MUCH more powerful for family issues. Now, one would add to the bloodstone another crystal energy to achieve the exact intention (forgiveness, courage to speak the truth, etc.)...

So, tell me what you fear and I can make a suggestion based on the energy around it...make sense?

Marsha Taylor

It could be such a combination of things. I was raised to shut up and be quite, I didn’t speak up , it wouldn’t have been healthy to do so.I’m afraid to call again and get his wife again. Some say I should just go to his house, but that feels like invading his space and maybe I am afraid to hear him reject me, up til now I’ve sent him some letters and he hasn’t answered, so he has rejected me, but to HEAR him say it go away makes it final.Some days being a water sign is hard.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
It could be such a combination of things. I was raised to shut up and be quite, I didn’t speak up , it wouldn’t have been healthy to do so.I’m afraid to call again and get his wife again. Some say I should just go to his house, but that feels like invading his space and maybe I am afraid to hear him reject me, up til now I’ve sent him some letters and he hasn’t answered, so he has rejected me, but to HEAR him say it go away makes it final.Some days being a water sign is hard.

Being a water sign can, indeed, be like having a tsunami rage inside. If I may, is there any energy around you feeling the need to punish yourself for any reason? I ask because you said that hearing him say go away will make his rejection final. In needing to hear someone say something when their actions have already proven their point/feelings/wishes it just seems to me that it's a deliberate action/choice to be 'slapped' again - even when each letter he didn't respond to or his unwillingness to have a phone call was, also, a 'slap'.

I'm really sorry you're experiencing this. I can completely identify.