What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Power Animals and Anger

Pearlized

I know you are Pisces @Mark Ravenheart So am wondering which Fire sign you have too.

Can i sugest you wotk with Aquamarine when you feel the rage building. To dampen down the flames and calm the waters so to speak. I was amazed the difference it has made to my own pit of Fire when the waters begin to boil.

Mark Ravenheart

I know you are Pisces @Mark Ravenheart So am wondering which Fire sign you have too.

Can i sugest you wotk with Aquamarine when you feel the rage building. To dampen down the flames and calm the waters so to speak. I was amazed the difference it has made to my own pit of Fire when the waters begin to boil.
I am Sagittarius moon, Sagittarius rising and I am not sure of other fire signs in my natal chart. Elementally I am the fire of water, so I get emotionally defensive and protective if someone hurts or threatens me or my loved ones in any way.

I am wanting a nice piece of Aquamarine to wear as a pendant, I suppose I could search for one online. My Adrenaline ramps when I get pumped up over something so I need also to give that energy a way to exit my body, by taking a walk, exercising, etc. Especially, since I have a subtype of PTSD where my brain channels emotional stress into physical manifestations.

Last edited:

Pearlized

I would definitely work with Aquamarine then A bracelet would be good to keep to hand. The ones made from chips work well. Until you can fid the pendant of your choice.

I have a few different ones, depending on my need.

Mark Ravenheart

I think I would really like a bracelet made with polished chips, it is more my style than the round beads. Plus, I think it would look nice along with my white polished chip shell bracelet. I just ordered one of the Aquamarine bracelets for myself, I think I will like wearing it.

Last edited:

Kuma熊

I was pondering a scenario in which I am working with Leopard/Jaguar energy to express my anger in a way that commands respect but am concerned about Jaguar running off with my energy and me not being in control of that. in other words, Jumping from controlled rage to going out of control/berzerk. So, Mama Bear advises not to work with a power animal if you have a tendency to go berserk, and unfortunately, depending on the circumstance, I do have a tendency to lose it, at least occasionally, (especially when my loved ones are hurt or threatened).
I agree, I think power animals' energy is very strong and we should use it when we feel weak and need to be strong