What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Psychic Fairs

Mark Ravenheart

I don't know if this will help you but I learned a little meditation or visualization where I had two big dials. Like the knobs on a stove. One for others and one for myself. I would turn others down lower, and turn mine up a bit. I don't know, but it seemed to help me with being so empathic and picking up other people's stuff. I still pick up on things but I do not absorb them into my system anymore. It might not seem like much but I found it to be very helpful and I hope you do as well.

DARKSHINEZ

Love all the great info around this thread / topic. I have been in the past, as an attendee and have also worked some. I continued to learn with each one how to best support myself before, during and after with all the energy, etc.

It sounds as though you @ C c have much in your "toolkit" for biz, energy + energy "care" for you, and more, plus anything from the wildpack that helps. Sounds as though it will be an exciting adventure! I would come to your space. :)

Maybe this a good one for those specifics that @MamaBear is excellent at ~ meaning, stating specifics for your time, energy, experience there ... {?}

If this was not put out there yet - I did not see it in the thread, and may have missed it - have a "donation / tip" jar / basket {or give it a name you love 🤑}.

I read that you are charging $5.00 for 5 minutes and that @MamaBear gave tips for non-cash transactions. This can be an additional way for the energy exchange, and surely there are people out there that will "fill / add to the well".

Also, in today's world, there are many avenues for exchanging funds, so if you have a zelle, venmo, or something else, maybe you offer that on any materials {a card, etc.}, and also have it handy if somebody asks, "do you have zelle, venmo, or another mode of $ exchange I am missing".

I know it is not about the $. The energy exchange is there and offering ways for people to give you $ that is there, is a win all around.

I feel great giving $ I can and have to others and in support of them.

Any questions and/or needs for clarification, please feel free to ask me, and I will happily answer.

Last edited: