What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Question about Question of the Week (Input Request) 8/27

Grasshopper

Staff member
Do you like the question of the week? I sometimes have trouble finding the right subject.

Soooo if you answered yes, can you suggest some topics you'd like to see?

TheLastChanceCrone

Here's a question that I have been struggling with; How do we expand our awareness in areas that we are skeptical about?

Example: I have explored many metaphysical topics, as a sage/hermit/wise woman. I've been involved most of my life in some form and I have this deep drive to understand..

But I have some experiences I just don't know how to process or to explore, and the person is a trusted authentic medium who the experience is with
.... but it's just I can't seem to get past my skepticness.

It just happened recently and I don't want to insult the person, but I have that 'Emperor's new clothes thing as being the Kid who says the emperor is naked, even though everyone things this person is real.

How have others moved into new maybe way out there metaphysical topic?

Lily

Here's a question that I have been struggling with; How do we expand our awareness in areas that we are skeptical about?

Example: I have explored many metaphysical topics, as a sage/hermit/wise woman. I've been involved most of my life in some form and I have this deep drive to understand..

But I have some experiences I just don't know how to process or to explore, and the person is a trusted authentic medium who the experience is with
.... but it's just I can't seem to get past my skepticness.

It just happened recently and I don't want to insult the person, but I have that 'Emperor's new clothes thing as being the Kid who says the emperor is naked, even though everyone things this person is real.

How have others moved into new maybe way out there metaphysical topic?

I think this is a great question! I feel I have more questions about that than answers...and I feel it depends on where your skepticism stems from. Are you skeptical that your friend is telling you the truth or are you skeptical about what she said/experienced/etc...? Not trying to be nosy or pry.
Mentioning The Emperor's New Clothes confused me a bit because it is one thing to criticize someone or something because others believe it is important or good vs general belief/skepticism. Also was it a shared experience and you experienced things differently? Events can be experienced differently. ex two people see a ghost but they each see something different. But they still both saw SOMEthing.... I am of the belief that anything is possible even if it's not probable.

Last edited:

Lily

Do you like the question of the week? I sometimes have trouble finding the right subject.

I DO like the question of the week! I like hearing people's personal experiences and opinions. I can't think of any specific questions right now except "Have you ever seen a UFO? And what was THAT like?" lamo (I have been watching things about Skinwalker Ranch lately lol lol) but I will try to think of a few things I'd like to know about and post here. Keep in mind I'm a Gemini so I like to learn and talk about things a LOT. Deep diving! So for now I would like to see EVERYthing!! 😜

TheLastChanceCrone

Mentioning The Emperor's New Clothes confused me a bit because it is one thing to criticize someone or something because others believe it is important or good vs general belief/skepticism.

I have never felt comfortable going along with the crowd when it comes to scams, shams and people being taken advantage of in this space and not saying something. There are people who prey on the gullible who don't speak up when they have been had (also happens in mainstream religion sigh).

My viewpoint is not saying something when you know someone is being scammed is far worse..than saying something (There are a lot of scammers out here. Look at just how many get blocked on the Lives Mamabear does).

I am a skeptic not because I don't believe (I was talking to ghosts at the age of 5 and did not realize that they were ghosts, because I would see them only in cemeteries and churches, and to me they looked like normal people) But because I know how many people are cashing in - in the space to make a fast buck.

So, it's very hard for me when I get into advance metaphysical theories, ideas, concepts and practices (Ancestral DNA, Light Codes, Ancients, Channeling light beings, Healing Modalities to name a few) - to know how to question, to ask questions, to explore said areas and even who in the space is worth asking the questions of.

Does that make sense?

Lily

I have never felt comfortable going along with the crowd when it comes to scams, shams and people being taken advantage of in this space and not saying something. There are people who prey on the gullible who don't speak up when they have been had (also happens in mainstream religion sigh).

My viewpoint is not saying something when you know someone is being scammed is far worse..than saying something (There are a lot of scammers out here. Look at just how many get blocked on the Lives Mamabear does).

I am a skeptic not because I don't believe (I was talking to ghosts at the age of 5 and did not realize that they were ghosts, because I would see them only in cemeteries and churches, and to me they looked like normal people) But because I know how many people are cashing in - in the space to make a fast buck.

So, it's very hard for me when I get into advance metaphysical theories, ideas, concepts and practices (Ancestral DNA, Light Codes, Ancients, Channeling light beings, Healing Modalities to name a few) - to know how to question, to ask questions, to explore said areas and even who in the space is worth asking the questions of.

Does that make sense?

Oh yes that does. At first I wasn't sure what it was you were skeptical about (I thought you meant that you want to expand your beliefs lol) sorry! Since my son started talking I have realized how vague our language can sometimes be so I thank you for clarifying.

It's like, there is a difference between being critical or thinking critically...if you are feeling something is not right or a scam then trusting your gut is not a bad thing that I think you have to change! Coming here and posting the question is probably what I would do. I tend to cut through any BS and speak my truth no matter how many others think otherwise but that's my personality. I was also looking up those things and have often had those questions myself, but, as anything, we learn and grow. I was listening to one person on youtube then had a weird funny feeling about her so I just stopped watching. I haven't had the in class experience of something like that but sometimes saying something wont insult the other person but may make them think. Or, they might feel insulted at first then think about it and realize you are right about something. I dont' know if i'm making sense lol lol

Dr. Seuss says it best:
1630099689014.png

Pearlized

How about this one. I bet there will be loads of replies to it.

"" How has a relative helped you from the other side of the veil. When you have asked a massive specific question""

By this i mean really given you an answer in a way there is NO WAY you could miss it and you knew exactly who it was from.

Gayle Wyant

Oh yes that does. At first I wasn't sure what it was you were skeptical about (I thought you meant that you want to expand your beliefs lol) sorry! Since my son started talking I have realized how vague our language can sometimes be so I thank you for clarifying.

It's like, there is a difference between being critical or thinking critically...if you are feeling something is not right or a scam then trusting your gut is not a bad thing that I think you have to change! Coming here and posting the question is probably what I would do. I tend to cut through any BS and speak my truth no matter how many others think otherwise but that's my personality. I was also looking up those things and have often had those questions myself, but, as anything, we learn and grow. I was listening to one person on youtube then had a weird funny feeling about her so I just stopped watching. I haven't had the in class experience of something like that but sometimes saying something wont insult the other person but may make them think. Or, they might feel insulted at first then think about it and realize you are right about something. I dont' know if i'm making sense lol lol

Dr. Seuss says it best:
View attachment 1399
Love the doctor thanks for that quote. And I always get it a lot out of your posts!

Gayle Wyant

How about this one. I bet there will be loads of replies to it.

"" How has a relative helped you from the other side of the veil. When you have asked a massive specific question""

By this i mean really given you an answer in a way there is NO WAY you could miss it and you knew exactly who it was from.

Gayle Wyant

I can answer that with a absolutely yes! Several times I have had a direct message from those who have crossed over that pertained to something specific that wouldn't have been from anyone else. At the calendar new year ( I celebrate my new year as per the Wiccan wheel of the year at Samhain), I was thinking on the intentions I had made at Yule for the year and the golden nuggets I had received already from that. I was thinking on that I had closed the second business I had started and my ability to use technology. I heard as clear as him standing right in front of me, my Daddy say, "quit thinking you failed. You graduated with honors with everyone saying you wouldn't, you changed your dream profession how many times before becoming a social worker. By the way you would have hated being a lawyer even more than being a nurse! Get out there and prove everyone but mostly yourself that you can do anything you set your heart and mind to, little girl. I am so proud of who you have and ate becoming.". There is none who would have known those things, used some of those word choices or knew that he called me little girl. He only used that nickname in private for me, not even in front of my mother. I went outside (at night) and a cardinal female ( not the brilliant red male) landed on my shoulder. It has always been a joke between us that the female Cardinal is prettier it just takes people a long time to realize it.

Gayle Wyant

I can answer that with a absolutely yes! Several times I have had a direct message from those who have crossed over that pertained to something specific that wouldn't have been from anyone else. At the calendar new year ( I celebrate my new year as per the Wiccan wheel of the year at Samhain), I was thinking on the intentions I had made at Yule for the year and the golden nuggets I had received already from that. I was thinking on that I had closed the second business I had started and my ability to use technology. I heard as clear as him standing right in front of me, my Daddy say, "quit thinking you failed. You graduated with honors with everyone saying you wouldn't, you changed your dream profession how many times before becoming a social worker. By the way you would have hated being a lawyer even more than being a nurse! Get out there and prove everyone but mostly yourself that you can do anything you set your heart and mind to, little girl. I am so proud of who you have and ate becoming.". There is none who would have known those things, used some of those word choices or knew that he called me little girl. He only used that nickname in private for me, not even in front of my mother. I went outside (at night) and a cardinal female ( not the brilliant red male) landed on my shoulder. It has always been a joke between us that the female Cardinal is prettier it just takes people a long time to realize it.
Thank you so much for that question, that memory was exactly what I have been needing to hear again. The timing couldn't have been more perfect! But of course I do love synchronicities!

Gayle Wyant

How you use your spiritual path to help with your everyday life and self care?

My big one lately is when I start questioning myself and my path, or something happens that brings up intense, big emotions I get on this forum and read, like and comment to at least one or more threads. Y'all mean so much to me and I am so grateful and proud to be one of the "Wild Pack"! Y'all and my small coven are really what is getting me through my days! In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle

Redd

Yes; I like the question of the week. It allows me to slow down and think for a bit. I like mixing up the questions between serious, fantasy, and exploration. I like the suggestions given already.

DARKSHINEZ

I love the question of the week. Thank you!
I don't have any suggestions at present.
I read the questions, as I come to the forum, sometimes I don't get to answering, yet they always bring something to go within about and in being in this world of many beings ...
If I come up with any suggestions, I will update and/or add to this post and thread.
Love, xo's to the wild pack and all ...