What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Question of the Day: What are your thoughts on DNA memory and Cellular memory?

Lily

LOVE this question! Yes! I agree with your statement...the brain has a funny way of trying to hide things from ourselves, but our bodies always remember. What we think we have buried away forever eventually comes back. It's like shoving things under the carpet. Over time you start falling all over the place because of things you can't see anymore.

I love @Lisa Snyder and her Healing with the Ancients for many reasons, but the first time I heard this, in the interview with Bernadette, wow....I didn't just feel it in my heart centre I felt it deep in my bones and soul and cells and everything. Genetics and cell memory etc has always interested me because I am just so curious about how things work. Like an incessant child endlessly asking "...but WHY?"

Just reading this thread and 5 crows flew above my house cawing so loud made me jump Ahh beautiful spirit guides and divine for finding this group. Ty y'all so much for helping me to drown out the negativity. I learned so much through shadow work. My grandpa was a murderer. My grandmother was a heirophant. So much genetic cleansing had to be done for me to see this new world this beautiful body as a vessel and my gifts of inution that I've been pushing down bc of fear. Much Love ❤️☮️🌏

C c

I often tell people our bodies remember things we've long forgotten. Those things can manifest in aches, pains, etc. I also feel we have some ancestral memories carried in our DNA. Thoughts?
I do believe we come here with all our answers remembering them is the problem. When you get a glimpse try and remember how that frequency feels makes it a tad easier to tune in to it. We are made up of mostly water and water is memory figuring out how to understand the language now there’s the challenge!

Lily

I do believe we come here with all our answers remembering them is the problem. When you get a glimpse try and remember how that frequency feels makes it a tad easier to tune in to it. We are made up of mostly water and water is memory figuring out how to understand the language now there’s the challenge!
Well said and thank you for the tip! 🙂If Olaf has taught us anything, it is that water has memory! lol ⛄⛄⛄

Littles

I often tell people our bodies remember things we've long forgotten. Those things can manifest in aches, pains, etc. I also feel we have some ancestral memories carried in our DNA. Thoughts?
I believe this! After my car accident, my memory was not the best and because of this I could not entirely remember exactly where my accident had taken place, but my body did. I discovered this when my mother and I drove past the scene of my accident many months later! As we neared the cross road where I had crashed, I began to have a panic attack, my chest broke out in hives, and my entire body felt tense. I white knuckled the car seat and I felt like I could not catch my breath. As I told my mom I was having a hard time breathing I suddenly understood, by the look alone that she gave me. It was the exact place my car had collided with the bus. It took many times of driving by this place to no longer be pulled back into such a physical response! I also believe we carry some transgenerational traumas, body memories from previous lives, or from our ancestors and I believe we come here with all the tools we would ever need to help heal those wounds. They've studied this to a degree in the children of haulocaust survivors. Children born from those who suffered greatly often display ptsd of their own... as if it were passed right on down to them.

Grasshopper

Staff member
heh... "bags of mostly water"... (Star Trek). Homeopathy is based on the idea that water retains the memory of any substance previously dissolved in it.

Spring

I agree, this is quite plausible and I believe that we learn from our ancestor's mistakes, if let them. Like my grandmother married an acholic and abusive man. Even before I found out, I was always scared of alcoholics, and I was very shy to men I didn't know, I was always scared they were going to hurt me.