What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Question of the Week 6/4: Manifesting Wishes, Dreams, and Goals - Wildpack Community Energetic Booster Pack

Grasshopper

There have been tons of threads discussing the changes we hope to make, re-ignited dreams, goals rattling around in our minds, yet unfulfilled.

This is not so much a question as an activity. What are some of thing things you are trying to manifest now or in the future? My hope is by putting them here we can:

- support each other,
- put sparks into the coals of our visions,
- direct energy for all of us (power in numbers)
- understand each other on a different level

You can be vague. Some things are very personal. Here are a few of mine:

1. Writing lyrics for spiritual songs. We need more music! Connect me with musicians please :)

2. Going back to retrain my voice and find a choir or group with whom I can sing my little heart out. This would probably mean hiring a coach for a while. I trained professionally long ago, but um... let's gently say I need work.

3. Learning a new language: Old Gaelic (Scottish), Low Saxon, and Romani come to mind, all three of which are vulnerable/endangered.

UNESCO's Atlas of the World's Languages in Danger lists 2,473 languages. More than 200 languages have become extinct around the world over the last three generations.

I have a passion for linguistics, etymology, how knowing other languages changes your thought patterns, etc.

The last one is funny. I studied French for 5 years, now I can barely remember two sentences. But I still find certain phrases leaking into daily life. For example, I say, "close the lights" instead of turn off the lights. When someone enters the home I find myself saying "Qui est?"

4. Travelling again to teach at events ... it's been a long time.

How about you?

Believe Hang In There GIF

Pearlized

We have a home move planned Well it was begun back in February 2020. But as we all know life for all had to be either put on hold or drastically changed.

From Monday7th I begin searching online for houses to view in the area we are looking at. Next Friday wo are going there for a 10 day working holiday. Working as in viewing any i can find close to our requirements while there. When we find the one for us, we will be moving there in the blink of an eye. Already half packed for moving So it wont take long to finish.

So for us it is not a case of IF but WHEN.

Then once there i will be looking for a rescue dog. One that will love long long walks on the beach.

Last edited:

Grasshopper

We have a home move planned Well it was begun back in February 20210. But as we all know life for all had to be either put on hold or drastically changed.

From Monday7th I begin searching online for houses to view in the area we are looking at. Next Friday wo are going there for a 10 day working holiday. Working as in viewing any i can find close to our requirements while there. When we find the one for us, we will be moving there in the blink of an eye. Already half packed for moving So it wont take long to finish.

So for us it is not a case of IF but WHEN.

Then once there i will be looking for a rescue dog. One that will love long long walks on the beach.
pack me. I am sure the right place will jump right out at you. Can't hurt to visualize the "ideal"

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I've been thinking about this question. All my most important intentions have been set for some time. So, mine is more a timing thing. This year I am grateful to manifest and receive:

1. Epic spiritual growth that comes only from joyous enlightenment (no Tower, Devil, or Five of Pentacles, please and thank you)

2. Epic growth of my business that I experience with joy and ease because I can always 'keep up' without sacrificing health and happiness.

3. Facilitate and end to suffering for all living things. No, this is not a Miss America answer. It's my soul contract - Article 5, Paragraph 5. ;)

Lisa Bensusen

At the end of 2019, I had come to a point in my life where I needed to make some changes, I had to change my limiting belief that I wasn’t worthy or deserving. The old me was so fearful of life and unsure of herself, and I knew it no longer served me to live this way. It was then I decided to realign my ideals and began to focus on what truly made me feel happy. I finally chose to follow my heart. I went on a journey to discover my true-life purpose and set my intentions on becoming a Spiritual Life Coach Practitioner. I find that being a Spiritual Life Coach aligns with my heart in every way. I became the true embodiment of living life consciously through the consistent practice of self-love & care.

I have come such a long way in a short period of time. Now that I have put in the energy work and have been tackling my shadow work, I am ready..

Ready to manifest being a full time spiritual life coach with freedom to be independent from my old career that no longer serves me. It would also allow for me to help others love themselves and learn to be their authentic selves. Teach them tools to live mindfully and continuously to be in peace and joy. It makes my heart sing 🎶

I am also manifesting more spiritual growth as I am intuitively guided. I feel the calling so strong now.

I am also manifesting a way to work more with animals and to make a difference. I have always loved all animals and creatures, however since my spiritual awakening, I feel very emotionally attached & connected to the animal kingdom more than ever!!!
Thank you for letting me share🦋🙏

Love and peace to all. 💕

Redd

There have been tons of threads discussing the changes we hope to make, re-ignited dreams, goals rattling around in our minds, yet unfulfilled.

This is not so much a question as an activity. What are some of thing things you are trying to manifest now or in the future? My hope is by putting them here we can:

- support each other,
- put sparks into the coals of our visions,
- direct energy for all of us (power in numbers)
- understand each other on a different level

You can be vague. Some things are very personal. Here are a few of mine:

1. Writing lyrics for spiritual songs. We need more music! Connect me with musicians please :)

2. Going back to retrain my voice and find a choir or group with whom I can sing my little heart out. This would probably mean hiring a coach for a while. I trained professionally long ago, but um... let's gently say I need work.

3. Learning a new language: Old Gaelic (Scottish), Low Saxon, and Romani come to mind, all three of which are vulnerable/endangered.

UNESCO's Atlas of the World's Languages in Danger lists 2,473 languages. More than 200 languages have become extinct around the world over the last three generations.

I have a passion for linguistics, etymology, how knowing other languages changes your thought patterns, etc.

The last one is funny. I studied French for 5 years, now I can barely remember two sentences. But I still find certain phrases leaking into daily life. For example, I say, "close the lights" instead of turn off the lights. When someone enters the home I find myself saying "Qui est?"

4. Travelling again to teach at events ... it's been a long time.

How about you?

Believe Hang In There GIF
I can sing the French National Anthem with you.