What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Question of the Week 9/3: What are your thoughts about beings from other planets, or are those experiences really Celestial kin?

Grasshopper

Staff member
I am a bit of a star baby. My mom and I would lay in the yard looking upward, and oddly as I did I felt homesick. I've thought about that feeling for years. It never went away. I have a friend who studies UFOs diligently and her work is pretty amazing. I stand with Sagan in thinking being alone in the universe would be a terrible waste of space (and nature abhors a vacuum).

If there are beings from other worlds, I wonder what their ideas about spirituality might be like.

I *think* I saw a UFO once, but like seeing Nessie I can't prove a darn thing LOL.

I also believe the night sky might be a perfect medium for Celestial beings to make themselves known to those who have their feelers up.

Thoughts?

Kipani03

I am a bit of a star baby. My mom and I would lay in the yard looking upward, and oddly as I did I felt homesick. I've thought about that feeling for years. It never went away. I have a friend who studies UFOs diligently and her work is pretty amazing. I stand with Sagan in thinking being alone in the universe would be a terrible waste of space (and nature abhors a vacuum).

If there are beings from other worlds, I wonder what their ideas about spirituality might be like.

I *think* I saw a UFO once, but like seeing Nessie I can't prove a darn thing LOL.

I also believe the night sky might be a perfect medium for Celestial beings to make themselves known to those who have their feelers up.

Thoughts?
I totally believe in extra terrestrials. Need proof? Watch Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch (tv docuseries). They happen in the daytime too!

Pearlized

Oh @Grasshopper you should have heard the conversation hubby and i had months back.

We actually came to the conclusion that humans were put on earth to learn how to be better beings. Brought here because of disrespecting the planet they were on. Hence where the tales of Gods and Goddesses originate from. Every so often they came back to check if lessons had been learnt. Seeing that they had not, they left again. Which is why we see so many old images of people looking up to the heavens.

Many stories of bright lights in the sky, going way back before aliens were talked about. Then you look at cave walls and ancient artifacts with mysterious symbols, depicted now as possible alien landings.

Even today places are being found that go way way back with all sorts of inscriptions on them. The 8 mile wall of paintings or Columbia's ancient rock art.

So much we do not know about, because too many over thousands of years refused to believe. Yet those that do suffer alongside those who have still yet to even stop to think.

TheLastChanceCrone

I stand with Sagan in thinking being alone in the universe would be a terrible waste of space (and nature abhors a vacuum).
I so love the movie and book Contact. And I totally agree with Sagan, wasted space and time

I believe the universe is not just one universe - but we are multi-verse, multi-dimensional
And this universe is as old if not older than science has it.
Because of my studies in Ancient Hebrew and the Kabbalah -- I think the big bang is just the previous universe collapsing in on itself and re-exploding.

I believe we are not alone. And there have been massive galactic civilizations that have existed, and exist.

I believe non-earth origin beings reside here......

Problem is because Humankind is a conquest type species - we tend to believe that anyone advance to travel space would be like us or more developed but still like us (technology, culturally etc).

I on the other hand disagree with the advance technology theory for species to be advanced. For example - whales, and octopus super advance and are two of the species I believe are not earth origin.

I believe we have and are visited regularly by extra-terrestrial. (I make the joke - we're a backwater tourist trap)

Now here's where I start to break down because my mind has more questions than answers or even proof.

Orion, Areturian, Pleiadians, Draconian, Sirian, Lyran starseeds -- I believe in the possibilities of these specific galactic beings are out there and being so advance we can't recognize them in some ways.

I for one have a very strange set of memories when my shrink did regression work on me and well -- I popped back 10000s of years back and can't explain what I experienced in english words. And based on the description it would be Lyran

I believe we can connect to different dimensional beings.
I believe in Ascension and that there are such beings that do not need a physical body to exist in this universe.
I believe strongly in Astral Projection and ability to travel to places instantly.

I believe we can channel energy and that energy has consciousness.

Where I have a hard time believing is that specific people have been selected/contacted to channel galactic beings and their messages, modalities, and knowledge that have names such as Mike, Jeremy or Simon (to name a few).

Alas I have heard/seen channelers that I question their validity and motives. But that's another topic.

Gayle Wyant

I agree with most of what has been said so far. Some my oldest childhood memories are of looking at the north star and asking to go home
I also kept saying that it was arrogant and upsurd (okay maybe not those exact words that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe! I was laughed at that and for talking to trees. Then. Also I kept trying to go into the gulf of Mexico two blocks away and knew how to swim at 18 months without being taught.

Kuma熊

I agree with most of what has been said so far. Some my oldest childhood memories are of looking at the north star and asking to go home
I also kept saying that it was arrogant and upsurd (okay maybe not those exact words that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe! I was laughed at that and for talking to trees. Then. Also I kept trying to go into the gulf of Mexico two blocks away and knew how to swim at 18 months without being taught.
swim without being taught reminds me of myself who rode a bicycle without asking my parents how to do it 😀

I so love the movie and book Contact. And I totally agree with Sagan, wasted space and time

I believe the universe is not just one universe - but we are multi-verse, multi-dimensional
And this universe is as old if not older than science has it.
Because of my studies in Ancient Hebrew and the Kabbalah -- I think the big bang is just the previous universe collapsing in on itself and re-exploding.

I believe we are not alone. And there have been massive galactic civilizations that have existed, and exist.

I believe non-earth origin beings reside here......

Problem is because Humankind is a conquest type species - we tend to believe that anyone advance to travel space would be like us or more developed but still like us (technology, culturally etc).

I on the other hand disagree with the advance technology theory for species to be advanced. For example - whales, and octopus super advance and are two of the species I believe are not earth origin.

I believe we have and are visited regularly by extra-terrestrial. (I make the joke - we're a backwater tourist trap)

Now here's where I start to break down because my mind has more questions than answers or even proof.

Orion, Areturian, Pleiadians, Draconian, Sirian, Lyran starseeds -- I believe in the possibilities of these specific galactic beings are out there and being so advance we can't recognize them in some ways.

I for one have a very strange set of memories when my shrink did regression work on me and well -- I popped back 10000s of years back and can't explain what I experienced in english words. And based on the description it would be Lyran

I believe we can connect to different dimensional beings.
I believe in Ascension and that there are such beings that do not need a physical body to exist in this universe.
I believe strongly in Astral Projection and ability to travel to places instantly.

I believe we can channel energy and that energy has consciousness.

Where I have a hard time believing is that specific people have been selected/contacted to channel galactic beings and their messages, modalities, and knowledge that have names such as Mike, Jeremy or Simon (to name a few).

Alas I have heard/seen channelers that I question their validity and motives. But that's another topic.
I too, believe what you are saying. What popped into my mind at the end of your post, about those being channeled having names like Mike, Jeremy, Simon, etc. What I "heard" was it the closest word/interpretation and it more sounds like the name.
Interesting!!!!
Anyway, I agree with your post TLCC!