What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Quotes

Pearlized

More a story than a quote, but beatiful in its own right.
244690126_10159549840259334_8469472165106594830_n.jpg

Legend has it that one day there was a huge fire in the forest. All the animals fled in terror, for it was a terrible fire.
Suddenly, the jaguar saw the hummingbird pass over his head ... in the opposite direction, that is, towards the fire. I miss him so much, but he didn't want to stop. Instantly, he saw it pass again, this time in the same direction. He was able to observe this coming and going repeatedly, until he decided to ask the bird, as it seemed a very bizarre behavior:
What are you doing hummingbird? I ask him.
I'm going to the lake - he answered - I drink water with my beak and put it on the fire to put out the fire.
The jaguar smiled.
Are you crazy? - He told her. Do you think you're going to be able to turn it off with your little beak by yourself?
No - replied the hummingbird - I know that I just can't. But that forest is my home. He feeds me, he shelters me and my family, and I am grateful to him for that. And I help him grow by pollinating his flowers. I am part of him and he is part of me. I know I just can't turn it off, but I have to do my part.
At that moment, the forest spirits listening to the hummingbird were moved by the little bird and its devotion to the forest. And miraculously they sent a heavy downpour, which ended the fire.
The Indian grandmothers told this story to their grandchildren, concluding:
“Do you want to attract miracles into your life? Do your part! "
We love us
Gracias Sol Kin