What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Quotes

Mark Ravenheart

I have to preface this next quote by saying that I have always felt different from other people. I thought I was unacceptable. However, I am learning that as a highly sensitive person I am in the 20% range of the population, while my INFJ personality places me in the 2% range of the population. (I am not sure what percentage of people are empaths.) Now that I have learned this I feel a little special rather than weird. So I laughed out loud when I read this next quote... Perhaps you can relate.

541706d4806c22950e71df5976760dce.jpg
BAM

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Well, you are wise and a crone so she got that part right at least, but I swear I think people get really jealous and many don't like that you can read them so easily. I am sorry that you were screamed at. I don't know you well but everything tells me that you are a wise, beautiful, and cosmically magickal soul. I am happy to call you a friend!!! 💚💚💚

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Love these @Pearlized, thank you so much for sharing them here. They put words to what was previously just a distinct feeling of being "different". Never felt like I fit in anywhere, so it is nice to have finally found my tribe.

With much love and gratitude,
M. Ravenheart