What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

REMOVE NEGATIVE BLOCKS ENERGY HEALING SESSION & LIVE Tarot Reading - Wed. Sept, 15, 2021

Rebecca

Good morning Bernadette!

During the Libra portion of the “MONEY MONDAY LIVE Tarot Pick a Card Reading - Mon Sept 13, 2021”, you asked if there were any Libras with an inheritance that they may/may not know about yet (I'm Libra 🌞).

Not five minutes after the live ended, some claim forms of a policy we had no idea about arrived in the mail. Not even kidding. It’s for my son, but we’re in the same household.

After probate & taxes, don’t know what’ll be left but the synchronicity itself was so cool! Thank you 💖✨💖

DARKSHINEZ

Good morning Bernadette!

During the Libra portion of the “MONEY MONDAY LIVE Tarot Pick a Card Reading - Mon Sept 13, 2021”, you asked if there were any Libras with an inheritance that they may/may not know about yet (I'm Libra 🌞).

Not five minutes after the live ended, some claim forms of a policy we had no idea about arrived in the mail. Not even kidding. It’s for my son, but we’re in the same household.

After probate & taxes, don’t know what’ll be left but the synchronicity itself was so cool! Thank you 💖✨💖
That is spectacular. Thank you for sharing this as well. It also helps me with "evidence and specifics". AAARRROOO! Hugs and Love.

Mark Ravenheart

I had to miss the live this morning because of an important doctor's appointment, but I just watched it and I could relate to almost every block spoken of to one degree or another.

And because I learned quite a bit from watching the readings @Mama Bear I wanted to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I wish I could have been there for the live because I am fundamentally unsure of myself. When I worked to discover my core issue(s) in trauma therapy it turned out to be the belief that I am unlovable, undesirable, and essentially wrong. Also, I have difficulty setting boundaries and standing up for myself when I feel I've been taken advantage of.

It is a lot better than it was originally because I have 2 decades of trauma healing under my belt, but it can still be a struggle sometimes. I wonder which animal spirit wants to work with me to remove the block(s) to self-confidence etc.?

I realize that I have difficulty accepting that the people that were supposed to love and protect me, failed. However, one thing I learned is I just have to accept it...but I don't have to like it!

Gayle Wyant

I had to miss the live this morning because of an important doctor's appointment, but I just watched it and I could relate to almost every block spoken of to one degree or another.

And because I learned quite a bit from watching the readings @Mama Bear I wanted to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I wish I could have been there for the live because I am fundamentally unsure of myself. When I worked to discover my core issue(s) in trauma therapy it turned out to be the belief that I am unlovable, undesirable, and essentially wrong. Also, I have difficulty setting boundaries and standing up for myself when I feel I've been taken advantage of.

It is a lot better than it was originally because I have 2 decades of trauma healing under my belt, but it can still be a struggle sometimes. I wonder which animal spirit wants to work with me to remove the block(s) to self-confidence etc.?

I realize that I have difficulty accepting that the people that were supposed to love and protect me, failed. However, one thing I learned is I just have to accept it...but I don't have to like it!
We love you!

Gayle Wyant

Once again not just my reading but the entire live seemed to apply. I am so stressed out and struggling. I truly choose to find where I am supposed to be but am so weary of day in day out fighting for almost everything as far as basic needs, primarily shelter. I am so tired and my physical pain level is off the charts. I am sitting with almost everything I own on the sidewalk downtown crying and typing and getting very bizarre vibes from people who are walking by. I am sorry to be whining but y'all are just about all I have got at this point. I am a fall risk , with medical conditions that could be misinterpreted as covid symptoms, and only have my first vaccine due to having to get medically cleared first. None of the agencies here will let me even enter their building.

Mark Ravenheart

We love you!
And I love you all too!! It has been a long time since anyone (other than my niece), told me they loved me. I appreciate all the love and support!!! It means more to me than I know how to express.

Mark Ravenheart

Once again not just my reading but the entire live seemed to apply. I am so stressed out and struggling. I truly choose to find where I am supposed to be but am so weary of day in day out fighting for almost everything as far as basic needs, primarily shelter. I am so tired and my physical pain level is off the charts. I am sitting with almost everything I own on the sidewalk downtown crying and typing and getting very bizarre vibes from people who are walking by. I am sorry to be whining but y'all are just about all I have got at this point. I am a fall risk , with medical conditions that could be misinterpreted as covid symptoms, and only have my first vaccine due to having to get medically cleared first. None of the agencies here will let me even enter their building.
I am so sorry that you are struggling! I know what it is like to struggle with adverse life circumstances so with your permission, I will light a candle and pray for you. I will keep you in my thoughts as well. I sincerely hope things turn around for you!

TheLastChanceCrone

@1:01:42 - Snail - Epic perfectionist complex where you are terrified to do something unless it is perfect - real stuff thrown at you as a kid ....

Childhood trauma - My first real stuff thrown at me as a kid - is I was left handed and forced to be right handed (old catholic school nuns in full habit)

This meant my predominate reaching hand for something would be smacked every time I used it. (I have worked out that and understand - which does give me the flexibility of being ambidextrous).

Second real stuff - I was very aware of spirits, entities, and mediumship, though I didn't know what it was.

Being Catholic - boy that went over like one big lead balloon... And my parents shamed me into feeling like I was going to hell.

However, back to the perfectionist state...

The perfectionist state issue with them showed up when I stepped outside the norm. And part of my entire nature being is not to be norm, so I have been for a very long time working through the issues that bring this to conflict.

For example : Fourth grade art class I made a whale with seagulls flying overhead out of clay - instead of a kitty or doggy like most of the class did. The teacher came behind and asked me what I was doing, in which I explained to her my art piece...
She destroyed it right there on the spot, claiming that it was terrible, and no matter how much practice I would do it would never make it perfect.

Fifth grade - I learned how to do Japanese rice paper painting. - And my teacher thought actually I had some real talent with it. She even went as far as to help me get a frame for it, to give to my mom. - Mom - Never hung it up. Even now it sits in a closet.

The list goes on...

Add my parents to the mix who didn't understand why I couldn't be normal and continued to remind me daily how much of an embarrassment I was to the family. What was impossible for the longest time was I didn't understand what normal was to them because everything I did wasn't good enough. A student, excelling at reading, math and science. Creative, outspoken, inquisitive, supper helper.

Over time I became less of that and more afraid and a people pleaser.

And finally I broke - The only explanation I finally got was when I was in a psychiatric hospital at 30, and my mother said to me - what norm was for her then was not bringing any attention to anything.

So between working out the perfection issues, I also have the don't want to be seen/heard because I don't want to be an embarrassment.

I've made a lot of progress, but I still know there is a huge block that I am choosing to work on to remove. I know it exists because I still even with something I am very good at - hesitate every day to go do to the studio and make something creative.

So I know - hide in my shell is safe...

Mark Ravenheart

@TheLastChanceCrone, I can relate to the perfectionism and hesitation to be creative. My mother was a bit critical of me and no matter how good I did with something she would find the one flaw in it and point that out rather than praising me for my work. And my father was a drunk when I was young, embarrassing me in public every time we went out and about. So, it takes some courage and preparation on my part to share anything about myself or any creative work.

I too have made some progress, but because of my upbringing, I am fundamentally unsure of myself. I second guess myself and seldom feel that I am good enough. I struggle with it at times, but then I use my anger at the situation to spur me on and I end up showing my skills even tho I expect to be ridiculed for it. The anxiety is very uncomfortable.

I like the suggestion of writing things down and then burning or burying the paper. To my mind, it is almost like flipping the bird to those who disapproved of us in the past. I hope you continue to heal and find a way to get past your hesitation to create.

much love and light,
M Ravenheart

3rdEyeKitty

Yesterday I came in late on the YouTube video so this morning I watched the beginning. My 94 year old Uncle passed 10th of September and he was a pastor for well over 50 years. So there were some things that rang true in the reading... 1) Recently passed 2) Church Bells and later on 3) digestive issues and 4)grieving.... Surprisingly this has been hard for me. My question is what was the message? I'm so sorry if I missed it. All I got were these confirmations but no message. Perhaps it twas not for me.

mawbbb

Mama Bear, you pulled Koala for me. While I couldn't relate to the "fire" that you were feeling, I did look up the meaning of Koala and I understand why Koala came out for me. Buildingbeautifulsouls.com says there is nothing in the Koala Bear that remotely speaks of stress. That's all I needed to see. People always said I am like a duck where everything just rolls off my back. But ever since late 2019 through now, that wasn't true for me. I have been getting so stressed out about things I can't control. So yesterday, I made it a point to really focus on what makes me happy. This morning I woke up and said this little prayer:

Lord and Lady I bid good morn
This fresh new day that has been born
I give you thanks and all due praise
Please watch over me through the day
I give you thanks for all you do
For obstacles and smooth roads too
For challenges that make me grow
And all the pleasant things that show
That you are watching over me
I thank you ancestors
Blessed Be

Koala Bear advises to bring calm into my life. I will be focusing on my meditation and my altar again and get back to working with candles and crystals for all of that brings me peace. Thank you again for the reading. I am going to be happy with myself and my world again and not worry about what I can't control.