What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Seeing what was unseen

Earthwyz

Mama Bear,
Last week you did live readings. When I asked my question you picked it to answer. It was something along the lines of am I on the right path. All of a sudden you picked up the Stag card (Heirophant) which happens to be my life path card (5). Anyway, you went into this whole thing on shifting perspectives and how so many people think that you have to have long flowy dresses, long hair, lots of jewelry to be a part of the metaphysical community. You stated I needed to shift my perspective. I sat here trying to figure out how my perspective was off. I am not sure why, but I actually felt embarrassed. You said I just needed to be me and my response within was I am always me. I really struggled with what you said so I asked Spirit to show me what the hell you were telling me. Where was I needing to shift my perspective and how was it going to change things within my path. Not understanding where to apply the knowledge you were sharing really had me frustrated!

I have walked a pagan path for well over 20 years. I trained with a shaman for well over 5 years. I walk a shamanic path. "I see dead people," is one of my favorite lines because when I do readings, I do! Yet your words they cut into my heart. I have struggled since my husband died to find my equilibrium and keep following my path where it leads me. The last year I have started to find my footing again yet there was something missing and I couldn't figure out what it was. Until this reading!

So as I said above I asked Spirit to show me what you were trying to tell me. Help me understand where my perspective needed to shift. Within a few hours it was literally like a bat hitting me upside the head (you know those 2x4's that Spirit likes to hit us with when we don't listen..lol)! I got my answer. So it wasn't that I wasn't being me - I stand in who I am all of the time because 1) I am a full blown Aries 2) It is my integrity 3) I believe that standing in our truth is the only way we walk a sovereign path. Rather, it was the perspective of what a shaman is that was perverted. I think over the years I have bought into the line that if you are not indigenous then there is no way you are a shaman but rather you just walk a shamanic path. I literally was seeing a shaman as someone wearing certain clothes, working in large groups, having all of this healing power and living a paupers life. They survive by their tribe.

Spirit showed me otherwise! This is where the "just be you" comes in. I am normally in comfy clothes. As a pagan I wear my cloak during rituals. Otherwise, I am usually in leggings and a t-shirt or a comfy dress. Nothing special. I rarely get dressed up because I rarely need to. In my head I did not have the proper attire to call myself a shaman. Besides, according to oh so many we are not worthy to call ourselves shamans. That is a title given. Except I have been called that by many who I have helped - it was still taboo. After all I am a white woman living in Ohio... who the hell do I think I am anyway.. Shaman.. pfftt!

Until your reading that was the unconscious vision and self talk that I had - regularly and I didn't see it until you called it out. Your final words in that reading were you are very, very good at what you do. I read, I help others heal themselves, I journey to gain information for myself and others. I do so many "shamanic things" and I also see dead people. I have even walked a few of them to the gates as a psychopomp. The point is that I see that my perspective needed to be changed because it was literally affecting my ability to step into the path of shaman fully.

I just wanted to say thank you for doing that reading for me. It really put me in a tail spin which has really helped me shift my perspective. I am working daily on acknowledging who I am and what I do. It is a beautiful thing!

Blessings,
Earthwyz

P.S. This morning as I was driving down a road that I was not familiar with I saw, not one, not two, but THREE deer. I literally had to stop for two of them as they crossed the road and as I went about a hundred feet further there was one standing there staring at me. I stopped, he looked at me and then he left. It was wonderful. I am sure there are many messages in that encounter!

I hope you are having a beautiful vacation!

Mark Ravenheart

Hi. I just wanted to say that I think it is very cool that you have shifted your perception concerning being a shaman. I think this will let you step into things more fully and then you will truly feel the love and respect you deserve to have for the work you do and the people you have helped to heal.. Good Luck to ya.

Earthwyz

Hi. I just wanted to say that I think it is very cool that you have shifted your perception concerning being a shaman. I think this will let you step into things more fully and then you will truly feel the love and respect you deserve to have for the work you do and the people you have helped to heal.. Good Luck to ya.
Thank you Mark Ravenheart! I appreciate your kind thoughts and well wishes.

Pearlized

Mama Bear,
Last week you did live readings. When I asked my question you picked it to answer. It was something along the lines of am I on the right path. All of a sudden you picked up the Stag card (Heirophant) which happens to be my life path card (5). Anyway, you went into this whole thing on shifting perspectives and how so many people think that you have to have long flowy dresses, long hair, lots of jewelry to be a part of the metaphysical community. You stated I needed to shift my perspective. I sat here trying to figure out how my perspective was off. I am not sure why, but I actually felt embarrassed. You said I just needed to be me and my response within was I am always me. I really struggled with what you said so I asked Spirit to show me what the hell you were telling me. Where was I needing to shift my perspective and how was it going to change things within my path. Not understanding where to apply the knowledge you were sharing really had me frustrated!

I have walked a pagan path for well over 20 years. I trained with a shaman for well over 5 years. I walk a shamanic path. "I see dead people," is one of my favorite lines because when I do readings, I do! Yet your words they cut into my heart. I have struggled since my husband died to find my equilibrium and keep following my path where it leads me. The last year I have started to find my footing again yet there was something missing and I couldn't figure out what it was. Until this reading!

So as I said above I asked Spirit to show me what you were trying to tell me. Help me understand where my perspective needed to shift. Within a few hours it was literally like a bat hitting me upside the head (you know those 2x4's that Spirit likes to hit us with when we don't listen..lol)! I got my answer. So it wasn't that I wasn't being me - I stand in who I am all of the time because 1) I am a full blown Aries 2) It is my integrity 3) I believe that standing in our truth is the only way we walk a sovereign path. Rather, it was the perspective of what a shaman is that was perverted. I think over the years I have bought into the line that if you are not indigenous then there is no way you are a shaman but rather you just walk a shamanic path. I literally was seeing a shaman as someone wearing certain clothes, working in large groups, having all of this healing power and living a paupers life. They survive by their tribe.

Spirit showed me otherwise! This is where the "just be you" comes in. I am normally in comfy clothes. As a pagan I wear my cloak during rituals. Otherwise, I am usually in leggings and a t-shirt or a comfy dress. Nothing special. I rarely get dressed up because I rarely need to. In my head I did not have the proper attire to call myself a shaman. Besides, according to oh so many we are not worthy to call ourselves shamans. That is a title given. Except I have been called that by many who I have helped - it was still taboo. After all I am a white woman living in Ohio... who the hell do I think I am anyway.. Shaman.. pfftt!

Until your reading that was the unconscious vision and self talk that I had - regularly and I didn't see it until you called it out. Your final words in that reading were you are very, very good at what you do. I read, I help others heal themselves, I journey to gain information for myself and others. I do so many "shamanic things" and I also see dead people. I have even walked a few of them to the gates as a psychopomp. The point is that I see that my perspective needed to be changed because it was literally affecting my ability to step into the path of shaman fully.

I just wanted to say thank you for doing that reading for me. It really put me in a tail spin which has really helped me shift my perspective. I am working daily on acknowledging who I am and what I do. It is a beautiful thing!

Blessings,
Earthwyz

P.S. This morning as I was driving down a road that I was not familiar with I saw, not one, not two, but THREE deer. I literally had to stop for two of them as they crossed the road and as I went about a hundred feet further there was one standing there staring at me. I stopped, he looked at me and then he left. It was wonderful. I am sure there are many messages in that encounter!

I hope you are having a beautiful vacation!
I was there on the live that day and i said then. "" Just be you"" Now i have the song, "" I did it my way"" in my head.

So yes YOUR WAY is the way to go. There is no right or wrong way, only your way.

Good luck with everything as you now move forward. In Peace With Freedom and a Clear path ahead.

Earthwyz

I was there on the live that day and i said then. "" Just be you"" Now i have the song, "" I did it my way"" in my head.

So yes YOUR WAY is the way to go. There is no right or wrong way, only your way.

Good luck with everything as you now move forward. In Peace With Freedom and a Clear path ahead.
Thank you Pearlized! I love that song by the way!!

Gayle Wyant

Earthwyz, I was also on the live that day. What she was saying to you and several others hit home! In fact mama bear also spoke to me and also on perspective during that reading. Yes we need to stop limiting ourselves, and each other by the labels and boxes we are put in. As part of morning ritual I always ask to "think without a f..ing box". I am really working on similar issues of reframing words and practices that I know are part of me but may not fit exactly in anyone box, label or category.