What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

SHAMANIC DEEP DIVE with KATHERINE SKAGGS - Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Sun. June 06, 2021

Pat Kruger

Thank you for this informative video.
Learned a lot of useful information. Now to figure out whether to order a soul portrait or a totem animal portrait drum. Can only afford one at this time and have been advised by my allies to separate the two. 🤎🤔🤎

MN Lisa

I really enjoyed this conversation. Looks like I need to order a book and feel into a drum with Katherine! I agree with the "certification" and what makes someone an "expert" in this field! And the synchronicities with what is going on in my personal life and the thoughts expressed here - can't make this up. Bernadette - you are most definitely a catalyst!!!! Speaking from personal experience! Thank you, Bernadette and Katherine :love:

Last edited:

Pearlized

Wow I mean just WOW.

Thank you both This made me sit up, listen and take notice of many things. Al the time i am hearing "" Go north Go north We are waiting for you."". Which took me back to a Sunday Ceremony weeks ago.

I may keep coming back and adding more to this as the days go by.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Learned a lot of useful information. Now to figure out whether to order a soul portrait or a totem animal portrait drum. Can only afford one at this time and have been advised by my allies to separate the two. 🤎🤔🤎

If I may - Soul Portrait first...they are a healing and activation 'tool'. So, by the time you're ready for a drum the sound healing will be that much more powerful because your energy will be, too. If that makes sense...

Pat Kruger

If I may - Soul Portrait first...they are a healing and activation 'tool'. So, by the time you're ready for a drum the sound healing will be that much more powerful because your energy will be, too. If that makes sense...
Thank you. I was felling that way too, just needed confirmation. 🤎🤎

Katherine

Thank you. I was felling that way too, just needed confirmation. 🤎🤎

Katherine

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for watching the video with Bernadette and myself! I love that you have a forum to share, ask questions, and be in community together. If there is anything I can do to support you please let me know. I'll do a drum, a soul portrait, a totem animal or spirit guide painting, and more! It is such a delight to be here. Sending you all much love and blessings. Thanks Mama Bear for your beauty and joy.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for watching the video with Bernadette and myself! I love that you have a forum to share, ask questions, and be in community together. If there is anything I can do to support you please let me know. I'll do a drum, a soul portrait, a totem animal or spirit guide painting, and more! It is such a delight to be here. Sending you all much love and blessings. Thanks Mama Bear for your beauty and joy.

Well look who it is! The famous and infamous Goddess Skaggs. Lemme tell y'all - she knows Shamanism, tarot, and Goddesses like very few do. Welcome! Truly honored you're joining us you ol' mythical soul, you!

Katherine

Hi Everyone, and Mama Bear! I look forward to being part of this forum, connecting, and sharing anything I know, as well as learning from the vast beauty each of you have. Let me know if there is anything you want to know about my work and what I may offer you. Woohoo!

MN Lisa

I enjoyed listening to your process, thank you!!!!