What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Sharing our creative offerings and services

jbhyoga

Hi wild family!!!

In the live this morning I asked Bernadette if we could create a thread to share our creative offerings. This is NOT a place to offer readings. If you offer a service I think it would be ok to state it & list site and folks can reach out directly if they are interested.

Especially with the holidays coming up, I think it’d be great to support from one another. Share your Etsy shops / instagrams & websites!

Last edited:

jbhyoga

I am a yoga teacher, energy practitioner & artist.

I focus on yoga beyond the postures. I specialize in private yoga sessions, I offer online classes and a virtual studio & I plan to offer mindful retreats in North Carolina next year. My website is www.jbhyoga.com / jbhyoga on FB / @jbhyogastudio on IG if you are interested in learning more about my services.

I am also an artist and express that in many ways. I share my creative work on Instagram and Facebook at Jacq Of All Trade / @jacqofalltrade - Etsy shop is currently empty but I hope to reopen soon.

If you were in the live you might have heard me mention, I want to start a mobile tea party business. My mamaw did catering for weddings and I’ve inherited many of her items & recipes.

Last edited:

TheLastChanceCrone

I really like this idea -especially for my crafting - since this is when I love right now I am focusing on my craft part of my workstyle.

Womens' Advocate promoting and showcasing Women and their accomplishments in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math, Education, Research, Social Awareness ( BSTEAMERS) Log into Facebook

Creative Craft Artist -- Customized Paper/Beaded Crafts with a bit of WOO - Log into Facebook -- Pagan/Witch/Non traditional/LGBTQA designs

Spiritual Teacher-Transformational Coach / Eclectic Witch, (Last Chance Crone)

Trish Telesco

I write. My sister constantly asks me to draft a letter to help someone with a landlord issue (for example).

Some folks want powerful cover letters or resume tweaking.

Others want a poem, or a heart-felt memory. Not that long ago I saw a man looking online for a freelance writer to help with a eulogy. I told him I would do it for free. No one should be worrying about such things during grieving. It was a very special experience. I watch for those people (like dads who have no idea what to say at the wedding LOL).

I have worn many hats in life: secretary, executive assistant, cable tv camera operator, interpreter for the deaf, Starbucks, grocery cashier, forum moderator, chief cook, and bottle washer... but NOTHING compares to writing. It's great brain candy.

My mom saved poems from when I was about 5 years old onward (I was an ambitious little imp, reading at a 12th grade level in 6th grade - drove my teachers nuts). In college, I took every writing class I could get credit for, in particular poetry. It became my first love. It amazes me to this day how you can say so much with so little.

Now there isn't much I DON'T write about. I moved away from publishing to solo work when I saw publishing was getting "iffy."

Ink is in my blood. I am a modern bard in print (or eprint)

Wow, that was a long-winded answer LOL

Mark Ravenheart

I am in an awkward kinda place right now. I have been disabled with PTSD for almost 22 years. I was an automobile and furniture upholsterer so I don't really have any creative offerings or services to offer anyone in the metaphysical world.

I have discovered that through my trauma experiences and my healing experiences that I inspire other people to overcome adversity, with a focus on abuse trauma, and indirectly, this makes me a healer of sorts.

Still, I don't have anything to offer in a more traditional sense and this makes me feel like the odd man out. I am probably not ever going back to full-time work again, (as I have several chronic disorders), however, I have been invited to help run a men's group for adults who were sexually abused as children. I hope to use my experiences to make a difference there, later in the year, and as I said I feel kind of left out. I am not a reader or clairvoyant, I am not a reiki practitioner or a shamanic practitioner, (yet), etc. Nor am I especially smart.

What I do recognize about myself is that I am a highly 'sensitive' person, (sensory processing sensitivity), a wounded healer, an empathic INFJ, and an intuitive clairsentient. I have vivid and often precognitive dreams. I have a strong interest in Native American shamanism. I love animals and animal spirits. And I have a big heart. But at the moment, I feel like I am trying to fit in somewhere that I may not belong. That makes me sad because I really like mama bear and the wild pack. Everyone has been so kind that I don't want to leave. Perhaps I need to refocus my energies and accept that I am a lightworker even tho it is not exactly how I want it to be.

I guess I haven't found my niche.

Gayle Wyant

I am in an awkward kinda place right now. I have been disabled with PTSD for almost 22 years. I was an automobile and furniture upholsterer so I don't really have any creative offerings or services to offer anyone in the metaphysical world.

I have discovered that through my trauma experiences and my healing experiences that I inspire other people to overcome adversity, with a focus on abuse trauma, and indirectly, this makes me a healer of sorts.

Still, I don't have anything to offer in a more traditional sense and this makes me feel like the odd man out. I am probably not ever going back to full-time work again, (as I have several chronic disorders), however, I have been invited to help run a men's group for adults who were sexually abused as children. I hope to use my experiences to make a difference there, later in the year, and as I said I feel kind of left out. I am not a reader or clairvoyant, I am not a reiki practitioner or a shamanic practitioner, (yet), etc. Nor am I especially smart.

What I do recognize about myself is that I am a highly 'sensitive' person, (sensory processing sensitivity), a wounded healer, an empathic INFJ, and an intuitive clairsentient. I have vivid and often precognitive dreams. I have a strong interest in Native American shamanism. I love animals and animal spirits. And I have a big heart. But at the moment, I feel like I am trying to fit in somewhere that I may not belong. That makes me sad because I really like mama bear and the wild pack. Everyone has been so kind that I don't want to leave. Perhaps I need to refocus my energies and accept that I am a lightworker even tho it is not exactly how I want it to be.

Ravenheart you so much do belong here! Your comments, questions, humor and insights here in the forum and on the lives have hoped me and do many others in the wild pack! Please don't give up on us and most importantly yourself! I am also disabled and I use my lived experience to teach, mentor and coach others on childhood abuse, mental health issues, spiritual issues, homelessness and a few others. You running that support group is exactly that. You are a healer and shaman because most people shy away from such topics and issues. The silence perpetuates both the abuse and the stigma. You truly are special and talented in ways you have and have yet to discover. I hope this helps and I personally would be so sad if you left. In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle

Mark Ravenheart

Thank you @Gayle Wyant I needed to know that I am still welcome here even tho I am not clairvoyant or a reader. I won't give up, I have come too far for that, but I just felt so out of place and it is an uncomfortable feeling to think you don't belong esp for someone with past trauma issues.

Ravenheart you so much do belong here! Your comments, questions, humor and insights here in the forum and on the lives have hoped me and do many others in the wild pack! Please don't give up on us and most importantly yourself!
That is good to know because I don't want to leave.
...most people shy away from such topics and issues. The silence perpetuates both the abuse and the stigma. You truly are special and talented in ways you have and have yet to discover. I hope this helps and I personally would be so sad if you left. In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle
Thank you for your compassion, understanding, and kindness.

Much love and light,

Mark

Gayle Wyant

Thank you @Gayle Wyant I needed to know that I am still welcome here even tho I am not clairvoyant or a reader. I won't give up, I have come too far for that, but I just felt so out of place and it is an uncomfortable feeling to think you don't belong esp for someone with past trauma issues.

That is good to know because I don't want to leave.

Thank you for your compassion, understanding, and kindness.

Much love and light,

Mark
You are more than welcome!

aprilmorningstar

Mark I think you fit right in with us. You are not here by accident in my opinion.

Pearlized

Oh Mark I am going right in here and kicking butt. If anyone makes you feel not welcome in or pack, you send them to me and it will be there butt that gets kicked. Metaphorically speaking that is.

You are as much a part of our Wild pack as anyone. Just because you dont do what some others do, does not make you any less part of us. Going through what you have actually means you have a hell of a lot more to offer than you ever dreamed possible.

I may be out of order here, but understanding PTSD as i do, i feel you may be letting a little self pity party pop up. Yea my hubby does that one too.

SO

From now on going forward. It does NOT matter that you cannot work a full time job, it does NOT matter that you are not a Reiki practitioner or a reader or any of the other things you mentioned. Oh and YOU are smart, you just dont see what we see because of the PTSD. I am hoping you have the mind set where IT lives with you NOT you live with IT. As in you control it as best you can the most part. It does not control you.

I have no idea what your trauma was to cause your PTSD. Not my business, so no i am not asking, it not my place or anyone else's to do that to be honest. I know what my hubby's was from a young age. Until we met 21 years ago he did not trust women, now he trusts me to get it right for him in times of need. Even his top Dr told him to listen to me as i am here 24/7 i see what she does not, and yes she told me to kick arse when he needs it LOL. Yet his PTSD is though multiple trauma, this was just part of it.

What i am saying is. YOU ARE ONE OF US. So please STOP putting yourself down and i bet a lot of that stems from others doing it to you in the past. Making you feel as you do. Now that is bang out of order from them and shows its them who should feel bad for their own words. Lets just hope they never have to go through what you have, as they are the ones who would not fight it like you have.

MMM Just read this back and it seems you just got the same. 😁 😉😍💖🤣🦋

Yea i am in kick ass mode this morning because of a dumb ass thing hubby did yesterday. Just proves he is not safe to be let out on his own 😜😁🤣🤣🤣 Yea he would agree with that at times. So guess who else will get his butt kicked later today. 🙃😁🤣🥰

Ok im done now. If this dont make you laugh then i am loosing my touch. 😉 Now thats not good. 🤪😁🤣🥰🦋

Now you go sort that mens group out and show em how its done. 🥰🦋

TheLastChanceCrone

Mark - I can empathize with you. I don't believe in Niche but I do believe in a purpose, and that purpose/calling can change as we change. I'm 61 years old and have had 6 full time careers over my lifetime. I'm doing my seventh now....though it's not quite clear how my Advocacy, Crone, and Art are going to become a career/purpose

Btw, Art Therapy is an amazing release that helps one with PTSD, inner child work, and sexual trauma. I know a lot of men have closed off this side of themselves. My husband went through a lot between cancer and sexually molested as a teen in the hospital with cancer. He draws, and does art therapy with me. And he also does art for art... Have you considered incorporating art into your mens group? Or for yourself?

Secondly - you definitely belong here. Universe brought you here.

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

You are as much a part of our Wild pack as anyone. Just because you dont do what some others do, does not make you any less part of us. Going through what you have actually means you have a hell of a lot more to offer than you ever dreamed possible.
Thank you @Pearlized, I needed to know that.
I may be out of order here, but understanding PTSD as i do, i feel you may be letting a little self pity party pop up. Yea my hubby does that one too.
A bit of one I suppose, I just wonder what my life would be like now if only I had not been so traumatized.
From now on going forward. It does NOT matter that you cannot work a full time job, it does NOT matter that you are not a Reiki practitioner or a reader or any of the other things you mentioned. Oh and YOU are smart, you just dont see what we see because of the PTSD. I am hoping you have the mind set where IT lives with you NOT you live with IT. As in you control it as best you can the most part. It does not control you.
Most of the time I do really well with my PTSD, I have been a part of a peer group for survivors for the past 12 years and I have learned a lot about turning things around. I just really felt like I needed to bea reiki practitioner or reader to be a part of this group, happily, I was wrong.
I have no idea what your trauma was to cause your PTSD. Not my business, so no i am not asking, it not my place or anyone else's to do that to be honest. I know what my hubby's was from a young age. Until we met 21 years ago he did not trust women, now he trusts me to get it right for him in times of need. Even his top Dr told him to listen to me as i am here 24/7 i see what she does not, and yes she told me to kick arse when he needs it LOL. Yet his PTSD is though multiple trauma, this was just part of it.
Suffice it to say that I have C-PTSD from multiple traumas beginning at a young age and lasting into adulthood. My Therapist said that I am a survivor of severe, prolonged abuse of almost every type.
What i am saying is. YOU ARE ONE OF US. So please STOP putting yourself down and i bet a lot of that stems from others doing it to you in the past. Making you feel as you do. Now that is bang out of order from them and shows its them who should feel bad for their own words. Lets just hope they never have to go through what you have, as they are the ones who would not fight it like you have.
Yes, I guess I seldom felt like I belonged anywhere when I was growing up and I still carry those self-doubts and I am fundamentally unsure of myself....but I am working on it.
MMM Just read this back and it seems you just got the same. 😁 😉😍💖🤣🦋

Yea i am in kick ass mode this morning because of a dumb ass thing hubby did yesterday. Just proves he is not safe to be let out on his own 😜😁🤣🤣🤣 Yea he would agree with that at times. So guess who else will get his butt kicked later today. 🙃😁🤣🥰

Ok im done now. If this dont make you laugh then i am loosing my touch. 😉 Now thats not good. 🤪😁🤣🥰🦋
Thank you so much, every once in a while I need to pull my crown chakra out of my root chakra. LOL 🤣😁
Now you go sort that mens group out and show em how its done. 🥰🦋
I will and thank you again for understanding, you are a good friend!!!

Mark Ravenheart

Mark - I can empathize with you.
Thank you for that, I am so happy that you understand.
Btw, Art Therapy is an amazing release that helps one with PTSD, inner child work, and sexual trauma. I know a lot of men have closed off this side of themselves. My husband went through a lot between cancer and sexually molested as a teen in the hospital with cancer.
I love art and being creative, as a child this is how I bonded with my mother; she included me when she would get creative and I just ate it up. We made sun catchers, dipped taper candles, painted, did paper mache...you name it, we did a lot of it.
He draws, and does art therapy with me. And he also does art for art... Have you considered incorporating art into your mens group? Or for yourself?
I will def make the suggestion to other men to get creative and do art therapy. I stopped doing art after my immediate family died as I was just in too much grief, but I think now would be a very good time for me to start drawing and perhaps painting again.
Secondly - you definitely belong here. Universe brought you here.
WOW, I never expected that I would belong to such a compassionate group of people. I am floored with the responses I've received and I am happy that the Universe brought me here. Thank you for being so compassionate and understanding!!!

C c

I’m a evidential psychic medium and am currently working on my website right now just for booking readings but I am also working on creating metaphysical related merchandise as well. Mentoring new comers is a free service I offer. My way of paying what I have learned forward. Everything is still in its infancy as I am trying to figure out how to navigate through the process but I’ll get there!
Mysticalrevelations@aol.com for any information!
you guys have some really cool stuff going on…congratulations all! 🤗

Pearlized

Ok, going out on a limb, Mark. You mentioned upholstery. That means you sew (and doing it for furniture is damn hard). Do you think sewing is a transferrable skill you could use to make magical items for people?

Little pouches to carry herbs and crystals in. Now they would go down a storm if say done in leather, then stamped with symbols of all sort, even animals.

Oh you have started something now @Trish Telesco We will have him doing things round the clock before he knows it.

Gayle Wyant

Mark I also have C-PTSD, but I control it most of the time now instead of the other way around. I also have had just about every type of abuse, including religious and ritual abuse. That is part of me and my past. It has given me a sense of empathy and compassion for others that are hurting. I call them "golden nuggets" others call it silver linings. If my experiences help others live a quality of life I feel like it makes it slightly better for me in the now. If I can be an instrument in their finding balance and serenity then I "win". They didn't destroy us or our spirit, and now they have no right or place in my heart, head or anywhere near us. I love the quote "don't give them free rent in your head." You are not only a survivor, you are a warrior! (From the dream thread "don't know why I dream of native American s and shamans"?) The shaman is both your true spirit and your guardian angel. You've got this my friend, you have so got this! In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle