What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Sharing our creative offerings and services

Pearlized

I love that quote ""Don't give them free rent in your head"" @Gayle Wyant We also have a quote/rule. ""My house My rules""

Took ages for hubby to get this one, until we were watching a cooking program and the guy licked his spatula with cream on it before putting it in the sink. He looked straight at the camera and with a shrug of his shoulders said. "" Its my house"" Yea this guy cooks live from his own house. Hubby turned to me and said. ""He just told me its my house and you have been saying for months. My house My rules. So my head is my house and i can rule whats in it"" BINGO the penny dropped, you could hear the rattle for miles 🤣 🤣 😁

Mark Ravenheart

Mark I also have C-PTSD, but I control it most of the time ...It has given me a sense of empathy and compassion for others that are hurting. They didn't destroy us or our spirit, and now they have no right or place in my heart, head or anywhere near us. I love the quote "don't give them free rent in your head." You are not only a survivor, you are a warrior! (From the dream thread "don't know why I dream of native American s and shamans"?) The shaman is both your true spirit and your guardian angel. You've got this my friend, you have so got this! In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle
Thank you, I am so grateful for you Gayle. C-PTSD can be brutal to heal from, but I am stubborn and don't take defeat well. and I am sure that you too are a survivor and warrior because it takes guts and determination to heal...Your responses have made me very happy that I am a part of the wild pack. I appreciate your compassion, insights, and support. It means more to me than I know how to say.

May you be blessed with much love, light, and laughter.

Mark Ravenheart

Ok, going out on a limb, Mark. You mentioned upholstery. That means you sew (and doing it for furniture is damn hard). Do you think sewing is a transferrable skill you could use to make magical items for people?
Ya know at our shop we had a seamstress and I never had to learn to sew. I can take a curved needle and prolly put stitches in a wound with a chain stitch, but I was strictly the furniture and trim man. The seamstress was actually my mother, we worked at the same place for years. But I wish I could have learned, but we worked all the time and she never had the time to teach me. However, it is a great suggestion and I appreciate the thought.

The only thing I have done, as a hobby, was to take wooden discs, transfer Pennsylvania dutch hex designs onto the wood, paint the design, put a clear coat on it, and make little wall plaques. But that is about as far as it goes. I used to make them for friends and family and give them away as gifts during the holidays. But I doubt there is much of a market for wooden wall plaques. Perhaps if I had some magickal hex craft designs I could make shields for different intentions, but that is about as crafty as I get.

aprilmorningstar

Oh Mark I am going right in here and kicking butt. If anyone makes you feel not welcome in or pack, you send them to me and it will be there butt that gets kicked. Metaphorically speaking that is.

You are as much a part of our Wild pack as anyone. Just because you dont do what some others do, does not make you any less part of us. Going through what you have actually means you have a hell of a lot more to offer than you ever dreamed possible.

I may be out of order here, but understanding PTSD as i do, i feel you may be letting a little self pity party pop up. Yea my hubby does that one too.

SO

From now on going forward. It does NOT matter that you cannot work a full time job, it does NOT matter that you are not a Reiki practitioner or a reader or any of the other things you mentioned. Oh and YOU are smart, you just dont see what we see because of the PTSD. I am hoping you have the mind set where IT lives with you NOT you live with IT. As in you control it as best you can the most part. It does not control you.

I have no idea what your trauma was to cause your PTSD. Not my business, so no i am not asking, it not my place or anyone else's to do that to be honest. I know what my hubby's was from a young age. Until we met 21 years ago he did not trust women, now he trusts me to get it right for him in times of need. Even his top Dr told him to listen to me as i am here 24/7 i see what she does not, and yes she told me to kick arse when he needs it LOL. Yet his PTSD is though multiple trauma, this was just part of it.

What i am saying is. YOU ARE ONE OF US. So please STOP putting yourself down and i bet a lot of that stems from others doing it to you in the past. Making you feel as you do. Now that is bang out of order from them and shows its them who should feel bad for their own words. Lets just hope they never have to go through what you have, as they are the ones who would not fight it like you have.

MMM Just read this back and it seems you just got the same. 😁 😉😍💖🤣🦋

Yea i am in kick ass mode this morning because of a dumb ass thing hubby did yesterday. Just proves he is not safe to be let out on his own 😜😁🤣🤣🤣 Yea he would agree with that at times. So guess who else will get his butt kicked later today. 🙃😁🤣🥰

Ok im done now. If this dont make you laugh then i am loosing my touch. 😉 Now thats not good. 🤪😁🤣🥰🦋

Now you go sort that mens group out and show em how its done. 🥰🦋
❤️❤️❤️

DARKSHINEZ

I’m a evidential psychic medium and am currently working on my website right now just for booking readings but I am also working on creating metaphysical related merchandise as well. Mentoring new comers is a free service I offer. My way of paying what I have learned forward. Everything is still in its infancy as I am trying to figure out how to navigate through the process but I’ll get there!
Mysticalrevelations@aol.com for any information!
you guys have some really cool stuff going on…congratulations all! 🤗
You have some really cool stuff going on as well C c! Exciting and look forward to your developments around creative services and offerings!

DARKSHINEZ

Hi wild family!!!

In the live this morning I asked Bernadette if we could create a thread to share our creative offerings. This is NOT a place to offer readings. If you offer a service I think it would be ok to state it & list site and folks can reach out directly if they are interested.

Especially with the holidays coming up, I think it’d be great to support from one another. Share your Etsy shops / instagrams & websites!
Thanks for starting this thread. Will check out your creative offerings and services and surely pass on to anybody I know seeking + them. :) Hugs and Love.

DARKSHINEZ

I really like this idea -especially for my crafting - since this is when I love right now I am focusing on my craft part of my workstyle.

Womens' Advocate promoting and showcasing Women and their accomplishments in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math, Education, Research, Social Awareness ( BSTEAMERS) Log into Facebook

Creative Craft Artist -- Customized Paper/Beaded Crafts with a bit of WOO - Log into Facebook -- Pagan/Witch/Non traditional/LGBTQA designs

Spiritual Teacher-Transformational Coach / Eclectic Witch, (Last Chance Crone)
Oooohhhh! Aaarrrooo! Sounds awesome. I am not on facebook. I will remind myself to see if I can access any of your facebook links without having an account. In support of you and your creative offerings and services. Hugs and Love.

DARKSHINEZ

I write. My sister constantly asks me to draft a letter to help someone with a landlord issue (for example).

Some folks want powerful cover letters or resume tweaking.

Others want a poem, or a heart-felt memory. Not that long ago I saw a man looking online for a freelance writer to help with a eulogy. I told him I would do it for free. No one should be worrying about such things during grieving. It was a very special experience. I watch for those people (like dads who have no idea what to say at the wedding LOL).

I have worn many hats in life: secretary, executive assistant, cable tv camera operator, interpreter for the deaf, Starbucks, grocery cashier, forum moderator, chief cook, and bottle washer... but NOTHING compares to writing. It's great brain candy.

My mom saved poems from when I was about 5 years old onward (I was an ambitious little imp, reading at a 12th grade level in 6th grade - drove my teachers nuts). In college, I took every writing class I could get credit for, in particular poetry. It became my first love. It amazes me to this day how you can say so much with so little.

Now there isn't much I DON'T write about. I moved away from publishing to solo work when I saw publishing was getting "iffy."

Ink is in my blood. I am a modern bard in print (or eprint)

Wow, that was a long-winded answer LOL
Love it. Will surely keep this in mind, heart, etc. for any needing "one who writes" and does it well ~ you do @Trish Telesco from all I have seen and read in this WildPackWisdom forum!
Hugs and Love.

DARKSHINEZ

I am in an awkward kinda place right now. I have been disabled with PTSD for almost 22 years. I was an automobile and furniture upholsterer so I don't really have any creative offerings or services to offer anyone in the metaphysical world.

I have discovered that through my trauma experiences and my healing experiences that I inspire other people to overcome adversity, with a focus on abuse trauma, and indirectly, this makes me a healer of sorts.

Still, I don't have anything to offer in a more traditional sense and this makes me feel like the odd man out. I am probably not ever going back to full-time work again, (as I have several chronic disorders), however, I have been invited to help run a men's group for adults who were sexually abused as children. I hope to use my experiences to make a difference there, later in the year, and as I said I feel kind of left out. I am not a reader or clairvoyant, I am not a reiki practitioner or a shamanic practitioner, (yet), etc. Nor am I especially smart.

What I do recognize about myself is that I am a highly 'sensitive' person, (sensory processing sensitivity), a wounded healer, an empathic INFJ, and an intuitive clairsentient. I have vivid and often precognitive dreams. I have a strong interest in Native American shamanism. I love animals and animal spirits. And I have a big heart. But at the moment, I feel like I am trying to fit in somewhere that I may not belong. That makes me sad because I really like mama bear and the wild pack. Everyone has been so kind that I don't want to leave. Perhaps I need to refocus my energies and accept that I am a lightworker even tho it is not exactly how I want it to be.

I guess I haven't found my niche.
Sounds to me you have plenty of creative services and offerings @Mark Ravenheart and that you are receiving plenty of ideas to explore in this WildPackWisdom forum and finding and/or creating "your niche" [you can change your niche anytime, if it's not working for you]. I don't know if anybody already mentioned anything about you and your dreams and that being a creative service and offering ... hmmm ~ a Dream Reader? Or some new "area / specificity" around Dreams, in tandem with other "areas" you love {trying to find another word for area and can't find it now ... you mention sensitive, healer, lightworker, animals, NA Shamanism, and tapestry was mentioned in a thread ~ so, I am meaning blending any of these and creating @Mark Ravenheart ...}.
Floating ideas ~ use what helps and supports, and toss what does not.
Your creative services and offerings are expressing ...
Hugs and Love.

Mark Ravenheart

Sounds to me you have plenty of creative services and offerings @Mark Ravenheart and that you are receiving plenty of ideas to explore in this WildPackWisdom forum and finding and/or creating "your niche" [you can change your niche anytime, if it's not working for you]. I don't know if anybody already mentioned anything about you and your dreams and that being a creative service and offering ... hmmm ~ a Dream Reader? Or some new "area / specificity" around Dreams, in tandem with other "areas" you love {trying to find another word for area and can't find it now ... you mention sensitive, healer, lightworker, animals, NA Shamanism, and tapestry was mentioned in a thread ~ so, I am meaning blending any of these and creating @Mark Ravenheart ...}.
Floating ideas ~ use what helps and supports, and toss what does not.
Your creative services and offerings are expressing ...
Hugs and Love.
I am so grateful for your support @DARKSHINEZ.

My "gift" seems to be speaking from my heart, helping and supporting others who have gone through trauma, and "reading" people. I don't know how that would translate to a metaphysical service or offering, but I am sure to find my place eventually as long as I do not give up.

I could possibly become a "trauma-informed" healer. I don't know I am just throwing ideas out there, but I know this about myself;...I have a big heart and I am a loyal friend. I have spent a lot of time building my character, and I have integrity and a great degree of honesty and fairness in my dealings with others. I have a knack for presenting and expressing uncomfortable ideas and truths in a soft, and gentle way and I am genuine and sincere.

I will find my place here among the wild pack as a seeker and a lightworker, somehow, some way.

Thanks again,
M Ravenheart

DARKSHINEZ

I am so grateful for your support @DARKSHINEZ.

My "gift" seems to be speaking from my heart, helping and supporting others who have gone through trauma, and "reading" people. I don't know how that would translate to a metaphysical service or offering, but I am sure to find my place eventually as long as I do not give up.

I could possibly become a "trauma-informed" healer. I don't know I am just throwing ideas out there, but I know this about myself;...I have a big heart and I am a loyal friend. I have spent a lot of time building my character, and I have integrity and a great degree of honesty and fairness in my dealings with others. I have a knack for presenting and expressing uncomfortable ideas and truths in a soft, and gentle way and I am genuine and sincere.

I will find my place here among the wild pack as a seeker and a lightworker, somehow, some way.

Thanks again,
M Ravenheart
This sounds amazing dearest @Mark Ravenheart. You are in "your place" and know so much with yourself and your many "creative offerings and services" {referencing this post and its subject, in particular}. Possibly, you have many avenues to explore and that can be a challenge - a lovely type challenge, rather than a "so called gnarly one, aka don't want to go down that road again / not for me".
Treasures galore within you @Mark Ravenheart and with regards to creative offerings and services ~ that is what I "see, read, hear, sense" within this forum. AAARRROOO!

Mark Ravenheart

I just found these words to describe what it is like for me to work with other abuse survivors...

Healers are not Perfect. They are actually far from it. Healers are people who have stared into the face of pain and suffering and found themselves staring right back. They create themselves through all of the adversity, and in the process, inspire others to do the same. Healers do not necessarily have to heal others. They heal themselves and inspire others to do the exact same.

This cheered me up. Abuse perps tried to destroy me at a young age but they could not put out my light. I persevered and reclaimed the things that I lost...such as a safe childhood, innocence, self-love, and self-respect. etc.

To think that in some small way I am a healer makes my heart swell. My primary care physician said that I would likely do well working with people who are struggling with chronic illnesses because I am so pro-active with mine.

Even Mama bear told me she thinks I am already a lightworker because I am doing the sacred work even though it may not be how I imagined it.

I will stick around and we will see what happens. I know that I want to become a shamanic practitioner. Like I said we will see, but I must tell you all how very grateful I am for your love and support. It is precious and priceless.

Pearlized

I just found these words to describe what it is like for me to work with other abuse survivors...

Healers are not Perfect. They are actually far from it. Healers are people who have stared into the face of pain and suffering and found themselves staring right back. They create themselves through all of the adversity, and in the process, inspire others to do the same. Healers do not necessarily have to heal others. They heal themselves and inspire others to do the exact same.

This cheered me up. Abuse perps tried to destroy me at a young age but they could not put out my light. I persevered and reclaimed the things that I lost...such as a safe childhood, innocence, self-love, and self-respect. etc.

To think that in some small way I am a healer makes my heart swell. My primary care physician said that I would likely do well working with people who are struggling with chronic illnesses because I am so pro-active with mine.

Even Mama bear told me she thinks I am already a lightworker because I am doing the sacred work even though it may not be how I imagined it.

I will stick around and we will see what happens. I know that I want to become a shamanic practitioner. Like I said we will see, but I must tell you all how very grateful I am for your love and support. It is precious and priceless.
Its a kind of ""Paying it forward"" You and passing onto other what you have learnt works well for your own healing.

I do the same for the carers of those with PTSD. Some can stay and support them. Some cannot. There is no right or wrong with this either and i will fully support those who cannot stay, as much as those who can.

As you know your self, its not easy at all. Yet here you are now taking that next step and seeing a lot more in yourself than you did not too long ago.

Mark Ravenheart

Its a kind of ""Paying it forward"" You and passing onto other what you have learnt works well for your own healing.
Exactly.
I do the same for the carers of those with PTSD. Some can stay and support them. Some cannot. There is no right or wrong with this either and i will fully support those who cannot stay, as much as those who can.
Because you have stuck by your hubby and weathered the storms, I have so much respect for you. And even if you tried and ended up leaving, at least you tried, I just think that is awesome!!!
As you know your self, its not easy at all. Yet here you are now taking that next step and seeing a lot more in yourself than you did not too long ago.
Oh no, it is not easy at all, but I would not have it any other way. I still have to contend with PTSD but for the most part, I have used my heart and mind to heal myself and my life. I have a greater quality of life now and I don't think I ever gave myself much credit for having done that....I am learning not to put myself down or underestimate my inner self.

Trish Telesco

PTSD is sneaky. 33 years ago I had a head-on collision going 40 mph. I actually HEARD my back break. It was the most god-awful sound and I remember it vividly. To this day I am not a good passenger if anything is moving at the right-hand side of a vehicle. White knuckles and all LOL. My husband shows signs of it from his brain surgery too. Certain behaviors, akin to cries for help, but make no sense at the moment. We have a lot of emotional healers here, and a lot of people who likewise need healing.

Pearlized

PTSD is sneaky. 33 years ago I had a head-on collision going 40 mph. I actually HEARD my back break. It was the most god-awful sound and I remember it vividly. To this day I am not a good passenger if anything is moving at the right-hand side of a vehicle. White knuckles and all LOL. My husband shows signs of it from his brain surgery too. Certain behaviors, akin to cries for help, but make no sense at the moment. We have a lot of emotional healers here, and a lot of people who likewise need healing.
I wanted to post a ""I Care"" emojo but just a love. So went for the basic like instead.

Mark Ravenheart

@Trish Telesco, I just got over travel anxiety from a minor car accident with the medication Effexor for panic attacks. I don't know how you feel about medications but it has really helped me... I used to hang on for dear life in the parking lot before ever getting out on the road as a passenger and it was a very uncomfortable feeling so I can only imagine the anxiety you must sometimes feel. I absolutely wish you the very best as you contend with PTSD because as you have said it is rather sneaky. Much love and healing for you and your husband.

Last edited:

Pearlized

@Mark Ravenheart & @Trish Telesco My hubby says that PTSD is actually intelligent, not just sneaky. Because when you have mastered how to manage one effect of something that triggers you. It learns a way of how to get at you a different way, with the same trigger.

For example. Hubby is fine ish with fireworks now and the booms of them, if he can see them or knows they are going to happen. {{ Always have headphones and DVD's at the ready on UK's bonfire night }} BUT The smell then effected him. A stressor not a trigger at that point, but the PTSD then kicked in because his mind was distracted from the noise.

Yea it can be a bitch to be honest.