What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Standing together with Mama Bear

don

Being attacked by unscrupulous financial misers should not affect only those trying to better the lives of others with goods produced in foreign factories.
Here on this site we have Bernadette - someone hoping to better the lives of others - who is waylaid by the devious, unprofessional practices, of foreign markets hoping to create larger militaries and live the "Free-world" dream by trickery and deceit.

I'm not rich by any means - but I can fully extend an additional $25 (for one - or 45 for two) dollars to help defray the crafty practices of over-seas thieves ripping off American - and other free-world - entrepreneurs and teachers.

My one book being held hostage by money-hungry moguls in a foreign land should not be the burden of Bernadette alone.
Normally, I am opposed to overseas extortion.
However - this book promises to be a great blessing that should thrill both me (the purchaser), and the one who struggled and toiled for years dutifully listening and working to piece it together (Bernadette).

For the next three or four months I will submit a monthly offering of 10 or 15 dollars to help cover the sudden increase in cost for my book - and hopefully helping at least one other person cover the additional shipping cost of their book.
When 40 to 45 dollars has been reached - I will feel any additional costs have been covered for the added shipping or manufacturing costs of two books.
I'm not wealthy, but 10 or 15 dollars a month is easy when the result is happiness for people I enjoy.

This is a great opportunity for everyone to offer a dollar or two in order to bring a blessing back to all those eagerly awaiting their new amazing book from Bernadette - and also to refresh the heart and love of our very own Mama Bear.
By the end of day tomorrow (or tonight) my first 15 dollars will be happily flying across hyperspace on its way to Mama Bear. Now? where to send it? What to call it? How to submit it? Got all that legal stuff to consider for Mama Bear? No sense offering money if gobbled up in some legal quagmire? (Another puzzle to solve). This just gets better and better. Haha

We won't be stopped by the greed of others.
Together, we will bring back the total blessing and joy of owning and sharing this book for each of us.

Just my own UNSOLICITED thinking.
If honor and righteousness have any meaning at all - then helping those we care about and love should be foremost above our own, less immediate, concerns.

So, someone kindly tell me the best way to offer my meager pittance - without causing more of a financial headache for Mama Bear?

It's only fair. She did not expect, anticipate, or count on overseas entities changing contracts throughout the world. I'm feeling pretty stoked about this. lol.

Last edited:

DARKSHINEZ

Being attacked by unscrupulous financial misers should not affect only those trying to better the lives of others with goods produced in foreign factories.
Here on this site we have Bernadette - someone hoping to better the lives of others - who is waylaid by the devious, unprofessional practices, of foreign markets hoping to create larger militaries and live the "Free-world" dream by trickery and deceit.

I'm not rich by any means - but I can fully extend an additional $25 (for one - or 45 for two) dollars to help defray the crafty practices of over-seas thieves ripping off American - and other free-world - entrepreneurs and teachers.

My one book being held hostage by money-hungry moguls in a foreign land should not be the burden of Bernadette alone.
Normally, I am opposed to overseas extortion.
However - this book promises to be a great blessing that should thrill both me (the purchaser), and the one who struggled and toiled for years dutifully listening and working to piece it together (Bernadette).

For the next three or four months I will submit a monthly offering of 10 or 15 dollars to help cover the sudden increase in cost for my book - and hopefully helping at least one other person cover the additional shipping cost of their book.
When 40 to 45 dollars has been reached - I will feel any additional costs have been covered for the added shipping or manufacturing costs of two books.
I'm not wealthy, but 10 or 15 dollars a month is easy when the result is happiness for people I enjoy.

This is a great opportunity for everyone to offer a dollar or two in order to bring a blessing back to all those eagerly awaiting their new amazing book from Bernadette - and also to refresh the heart and love of our very own Mama Bear.
By the end of day tomorrow (or tonight) my first 15 dollars will be happily flying across hyperspace on its way to Mama Bear. Now? where to send it? What to call it? How to submit it? Got all that legal stuff to consider for Mama Bear? No sense offering money if gobbled up in some legal quagmire? (Another puzzle to solve). This just gets better and better. Haha

We won't be stopped by the greed of others.
Together, we will bring back the total blessing and joy of owning and sharing this book for each of us.

Just my own UNSOLICITED thinking.
If honor and righteousness have any meaning at all - then helping those we care about and love should be foremost above our own, less immediate, concerns.

So, someone kindly tell me the best way to offer my meager pittance - without causing more of a financial headache for Mama Bear?

It's only fair. She did not expect, anticipate, or count on overseas entities changing contracts throughout the world. I'm feeling pretty stoked about this. lol.
Great idea!
I have never found a place to donate to Bernadette.
When I watch on youtube, it is mainly the replays. I don't see a donation button there, although I know donations have been made when she does the youtube videos / readings.
I am not on Facebook - maybe the donations go through via that platform {?}.
I don't recall finding anything on her website, as I remember looking there after watching some youtube readings and that donations were given.
Anybody know where I can find a donation spot for Bearnadette {Mama Bear}?
Thanks.

don

Great idea!
I have never found a place to donate to Bernadette.
When I watch on youtube, it is mainly the replays. I don't see a donation button there, although I know donations have been made when she does the youtube videos / readings.
I am not on Facebook - maybe the donations go through via that platform {?}.
I don't recall finding anything on her website, as I remember looking there after watching some youtube readings and that donations were given.
Anybody know where I can find a donation spot for Bearnadette {Mama Bear}?
Thanks.
I've been waylaid by a sudden onslaught of requirements that deterred my earlier financial intention. I'll shake loose from the last of it today and find the proper donation platform and post it (share it) on this sight for those interested in supporting the "Fair Product Support" activity. (goofy name - but you get the idea. lol). First there's tea to be managed, and perhaps a bit of toast. Donation address forthcoming.

Mark Ravenheart

Money is not something I have in abundance. I am disabled and on a low, fixed income. Having said that, I will still stand by Mama Bear and support her in any way that I can. And that includes financially, as I am able. But whatever I can't do financially I will replace with moral support to the Nth degree. I love Mama Bear and I miss her since she has gone on vacation and I am happy to help in any way that I can.