What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

STOP! Don't Quit Now! Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Weds. June 02, 2021

Pearlized

OMG i adore Jon Bon Jovi's Living on a prayer. We sing it together Because for us it is so true. The part where the lyrics say. ""Take my hand we'll make it I swear"" and yea we made it through so much TOGETHER. We even did that this morning We finished off some wallpapering his nephew had started. Because we suck together Worked together and did it. Yea LOL Both shattered afterwards. Tomorrow onto doing some gloss painting now my trigger finger is working better after Friday's Steroid injection. I also belt out Jon Bon Jovi's ""Its My Life""

I am the one who turns words round If hubby says ""IF we get to... "" I turn it round and tell him "" WHEN we get to..."" Because i am so darn determined that WE ARE going to get there. Come hell or high water WE WILL.

I did miss yesterdays live as i was watching our recording of the Indy 500 from Sunday Petrol head here was NOT going to let hubby delete it. 😁:ROFLMAO::love:🦋

Hajnal23

This reading hit me hard. I have been kind of confused as to if I'm already doing what I need or I need to drop it all and pursue something that I have realized what I want to do at the core which is sing. So I'm stuck in this feeling of am I really doing what I need to get to that place? Or do I need to release that? When we spoke in the reading I received it was clear that I needed to get my online presence up. I am kind of scared that I am going about it the wrong way. Yes just lots of pressure in my own mind that needs to be released and clarified. Thank you for the card today dear and for all you do! ❤

Grasshopper

I used to make a wipe-off board or a piece of paper with pros for each direction and cons. Figuring out both often reveals what you haven't considered or what hasn't come completely into view.

Now, singing is at your core. Is there a way to do it as a hobby or are you talking professionally? If the latter do you have the training or are willing to get it to support your dream? This is not a question meant to insult. I have dreams that fill my soul, but simply have no current way to manifest them in my daily reality.

Perhaps you can go to spiritual gatherings and share your voice. Or a UU Church. Just thoughts.

Hajnal23

That is such great advice and really made me think. Well I have actually been thinking of pros and cons list but haven't gotten there yet. Its been wild helping ny Shananic teacher for her course. I know deep down I am meant to sing but I believe I am meant to sing in a healing way, I already do it with my clients for shamanic healing and with nature to communicate. I think its more like putting my voice out there on the web and tying it all into spirtual work and connection to Mother Earth. I had training as a child and young adult but have since strayed from that path. I feel its within me and just needed to reignite that flame. Thank you for the advice. I appreciate you!🙏💜🪶