What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Supernatural powers

Kuma熊

Okay, so this is my first thread for this forum. After googling and researching about spirituality I began to ask myself... What if I have this kind of supernatural power inside me, it just sometimes feels that I can explore my dream more than I usually do. Can someone explain to me what is the difference between spirituality, superpowers, and paganism? I feel they connect each other(?) Since I came from a Catholic family, sometimes I fear being judged by my family and community if I chose a different path or have a different mindset. I have a curious mind and always wanting to know how the world works.

Grasshopper

Staff member
You may be experiencing lucid dreaming (if "can explore my dream" means what you see/experience while sleeping).

I see spirituality as a philosophy. Paganism has (generally) some spiritual/religious aspects. Under the umbrella term Pagan, various practices and faiths reside (Wicca, for example). Superpowers-I'm a mom, I win

Last edited:

Kuma熊

You may be experiencing lucid dreaming (if "can explore my dream" means what you see/experience while sleeping).

I see spirituality as a philosophy. Paganism has (generally) some spiritual/religious aspects. Under the umbrella term Pagan, various practices and faiths reside (Wicca, for example). Superpowers-I'm a mom, I win
I see, I feel more relaxed after hearing from you Grasshopper. I believe it's a kind of artistic vibe that comes to my mind. Sometimes I became moody and sometimes I became more creative after the dream finished. I want to keep a note for my dream journey. Thank you for answering my question :)

RestlessMermaid

Okay, so this is my first thread for this forum. After googling and researching about spirituality I began to ask myself... What if I have this kind of supernatural power inside me, it just sometimes feels that I can explore my dream more than I usually do. Can someone explain to me what is the difference between spirituality, superpowers, and paganism? I feel they connect each other(?) Since I came from a Catholic family, sometimes I fear being judged by my family and community if I chose a different path or have a different mindset. I have a curious mind and always wanting to know how the world works.
Having come from a Catholic AND hard-core protestant background, I completely understand your sentiment. I would get written out of my mother's will if my sister wasn't the executor of it.
I have felt a pull to a different expression of all that I believed in, for sure. I have moments of feeling magical and then *poof* there it goes. I don't know if that's my own lack of faith in my own abilities or what but I've had some serious premonition or "calling" type dreams that couldn't be denied. Lol I tried.

Kuma熊

Having come from a Catholic AND hard-core protestant background, I completely understand your sentiment. I would get written out of my mother's will if my sister wasn't the executor of it.
I have felt a pull to a different expression of all that I believed in, for sure. I have moments of feeling magical and then *poof* there it goes. I don't know if that's my own lack of faith in my own abilities or what but I've had some serious premonition or "calling" type dreams that couldn't be denied. Lol I tried.
We might have different experiences. My mom is not very hardcore about religion, some of her siblings were Buddhist and she respects them. It's just the Christian community that is very judgemental sometimes to other religions. When I was young, I got slapped with a fly swatter when I didn't want to go to the church every Sunday. My teachers also tried to make me pray and go to church(I was schooled in a Catholic school).

Well, at this time I don't believe in any religion but I try my best to keep my mind open with their teachings. Religions are such a hard thing to be learnt I rather learn other exact things like science and mathematics.