What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

The Cards are speaking, but I'm having trouble listening?

don

Today, Firefly appeared on the bottom of my deck after shuffling, and Hyena (reversed) was the card I drew from the deck.
Daily things go wrong. Irritation and aggravation often fill too much of my day. (often wasting hours of my day looking for things that mysteriously disappear - or stop working for no apparent reason).

A daily resetting and fixing of various applications on my computer is maddening..
I've replaced phones, computers, printers, and Bluetooth speakers as often as I see my doc for a yearly visit.

There's been denial after acceptance to apartments and/or activities after being fully approved and welcomed (because of some unmentioned problem).
I once had a notebook filled with well over a thousand passwords that were changed daily because they were changed each time I visited the site (Comcast). They were not changed by me.

My family and friends have been blocked from calling me on my phone. The ringer gets turned off while I'm in bed asleep, and after turning it back on, will not notify me of certain calls (doctors, many 800 numbers, etc.). I've had 6 or more phones that have done the same.
The same with computers, printers, and the rest.

This is not me whimpering because life is unfair. I know I have a stalker. That's no biggie.
I've lived with far worse and experienced more in the ways of struggle.

This post could disappear moments before I hit enter. That's another irritating aspect of what goes on.

My question this morning was what's causing all the madness?
Some things are not the work of a stalker or the workings of any human.

I like the answer I received with the Ark Animal Tarot and Oracle Deck.
These cards have never failed to enlighten me and bring me the understanding and clarity everyone needs when looking at life's options..

I recently discovered I was not my father's child. My attempts to contact my real father's family have not been met with open arms. (Again - no biggie - their loss).
Not long ago, I started a campaign that rocked a large government agency to its core. It sparked an investigation, and gathered dozens of senators to support a previously ignored Veteran problem. (I mention this only as an indicator of why I may not always be the most popular person in some circles).

In the Hyena card, I see a woman who feels I wronged her.
I don't see my ex as the person I sense? Not sure who?

I'm not certain why I'm posting this. I'll delete it shortly (maybe in a day?).
I feel a bit foolish now. This sounds like a whine-fest, more than an inquiry.

I'm not a whiney person. I've been in the military, been to war, lived with a rough crowd for a while (biker types); I was raised by a man who I now believe always knew I was not his true son, and a long list of conditions that have made me anything but a whiner.

don

Today, Firefly appeared on the bottom of my deck after shuffling, and Hyena (reversed) was the card I drew from the deck.
Daily things go wrong. Irritation and aggravation often fill too much of my day. (often wasting hours of my day looking for things that mysteriously disappear - or stop working for no apparent reason).

A daily resetting and fixing of various applications on my computer is maddening..
I've replaced phones, computers, printers, and Bluetooth speakers as often as I see my doc for a yearly visit.

There's been denial after acceptance to apartments and/or activities after being fully approved and welcomed (because of some unmentioned problem).
I once had a notebook filled with well over a thousand passwords that were changed daily because they were changed each time I visited the site (Comcast). They were not changed by me.

My family and friends have been blocked from calling me on my phone. The ringer gets turned off while I'm in bed asleep, and after turning it back on, will not notify me of certain calls (doctors, many 800 numbers, etc.). I've had 6 or more phones that have done the same.

This is not me whimpering because life is unfair. I know I have a stalker. That's no biggie.

This post could disappear moments before I hit enter. That's another irritating aspect of what goes on.

These cards have never failed to enlighten me and bring me the understanding and clarity everyone needs when looking at life's options..

I recently discovered I was not my father's child. My attempts to contact my real father's family have not been met with open arms. (Again - no biggie - their loss).
Not long ago, I started a campaign that rocked a large government agency to its core. It sparked an investigation, and gathered dozens of senators to support a previously ignored Veteran problem. (I mention this only as an indicator of why I may not always be the most popular person in some circles).

I'm not a whiney person. I've been in the military, been to war, lived with a rough crowd for a while (biker types); I was raised by a man who I now believe always knew I was not his true son, and a long list of conditions that have made me anything but a whiner.
On second thought, this is too personal - but now this goofy thing won't let me delete it. Problem? What Problem?

don

When you hit the delete button. Just type in the box something like. Changed my mind. That might do it.
I see no delete button, the edit button doesn't work, and there is no way to remove this text unless maybe I close out the account and reopen in another name? What delete button?

don

When you hit the delete button. Just type in the box something like. Changed my mind. That might do it.
This is what I see when trying to do anything:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

And this is the way my days go every day. haha. No matter what, I am blocked from accomplishing half of what I try daily. Lol. Some cosmic joke of some kind perhaps?

Pearlized

This is what I see when trying to do anything:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

And this is the way my days go every day. haha. No matter what, I am blocked from accomplishing half of what I try daily. Lol. Some cosmic joke of some kind perhaps?
I see that too now Must be a Tech issue that can only be fixed from @Mama Bear's end. I have also noticed that names dont come up as they did when you try to add them. As in no suggestions after you type the @ followed by letters.

don

I see that too now Must be a Tech issue that can only be fixed from @Mama Bear's end. I have also noticed that names dont come up as they did when you try to add them. As in no suggestions after you type the @ followed by letters.
Yes, I believe you're right, Pearlized. A tech issue with the site. Oh well, no need to let a little heat spoil our picnic. Break out the cold drinks and frisbee. (or football). lol.
Whatever the problem, it's still a great site.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Testing for why Don can't get his post to delete - even though he's being a total Gemini and IMHO shouldn't delete it...especially because many folks have the same question lately "Why does all this screwy stuff happen to me...over and over?"...

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner

I know you said this is too personal and you want to delete it. I've put a ticket into my tech guy. But, in the meantime...

1. You're not whining. What you're experiencing is a real 'thing'.

2. My question is why do you always second guess and try to delete most things you write in public? You do this on FB And YouTube (well my channel, anyway). It's not a bad thing that you do it, I'm just wondering why when everything you write in reply to others' questions and needs is insightful.

3. When you're looking for answers for yourself it's clear you are working to get to the heart/truth of every matter. What's not love about that?

4. When you say you have a stalker - is this a human stalker?

5. Yay for being a whistleblower. I hope you're safe. I'm proud of you for doing what's right.

6. I have a close friend who is the kindest, most generous, warm hearted, well-intentioned person I may have ever known. And the absolute worst things happen to her - since the time she was a kid. We've spent thousands of hours trying to figure out where it comes from because when I tell you the WORST things happen I'm not exaggerating. So far we have no answers. I'm inclined to think it's because of the postive change that ends up happening in the world around her as a direct result of said mysterious and annoying things that happen - not to mention some have been flat out life threatening and that's not hyperbole.

Now we are looking at past lives. We've come up with a few things but nothing that has solid evidence attached - yet.

Have you ever had a really excellent hand analysis? Not a palm reading - a hand analysis. If not and you're interested, there's a lady in Sedona that is incredible. Truly remarkable. I'll get you her contact info if you like.

Hang in ther and know you are loved...

Mama Bear