What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

The Wonders Of Spirit Animals In Your Dreams.

Pearlized

Staff member
It has been mentioned that a thread for Spirit Animal Dreams be put up. So here we go with it.

This will not be a "" Reading "" type thread, more of an ideas and posting links in reply to your questions, to 2 of @Mama Bear,s other websites where you will be able to find more information for yourselves.

As @Mama Bear is the only one to give readings, you should go through the normal booking a reading for this. Especially if you would like a more indepth reading and explanation of why you are getting them. So PLEASE DO NOT ask me, as i will have to politely refuse. As you also should if one is offered by anyone other than @Mama Bear

Also could i please ask you to break your postings down into paragraphs. As some of our members do have issues with big blocks of text. I must admit i can have the same issues at times. So it would help all if you could do this.

Looking forward to what comes up on here with your Animal Dreams.

My butterfly signiture below, which you will see often. Is because i am always Transforming, but always true to myself and others.

graphics myspace GIF

Last edited:

Mark Ravenheart

Thank you for posting this thread @Pearlized.

Most of the time, spirit animals visit me in my dreams. The first time was Wolf, who knocked me down and licked my face until I laughed. Then after that, I was shown a safe place to hide from crazed locals who were hot on my trail (I was different).

I bonded with Wolf which is also my Native American totem animal. I don't get outdoors enough to see animals in the wild due to my health problems, but there has been no shortage of animal spirits to visit me in dreamland. and I enjoy learning about their life skills and habits in the mundane world.

One thing that I want to mention is that when I talk to a spirit animal, it is in "Dreamtoungue". While I do not know the exact words that were said between us, in the dream, I understand our conversation. I suppose my mind will bring forth the knowledge in the waking world if it is needed.

A lot of times I see Native American Spirit People in the most vivid dreams. They come to help me grow spiritually and to heal.
They sometimes introduce me to "medicine" such as Snake or the protective energy of Bear. I had to face off with dozens of Rattlesnakes because a Medicine Man led me to walk thru a den.

He directed me not to show fear as I came face to face with each one. I saw that dream as an initiation. I completed the walk without being bitten, but I was still a bit nervous.

Another Dream included Native American healing, and I was given much rest and regeneration.

Once there was an Alligator or Crock sitting at the bottom of a green river, not moving but rather intimidating as if it was a warning. It seemed to be lurking. Its presence was disturbing.

It doesn't seem to me that I choose the spirit as much as it chooses me. I am amazed by spirit animals of all kinds, and I want to know more about how to understand their messages to me and how to strengthen my bond with them.

The last spirit encounter I had in Dreamtime was with angry, and violent Bear. Still have not explored that one yet.

I have also seen Eagles, Crows, and Ravens in my dreams. Have heard music playing, and have been gifted feathers by Native American Shamans. Once I had an in-depth reading by British royalty and was told that I was Native in a past life. This seems to run consistent with my experiences over the years.

Anyway, do you have any thoughts on animal spirits in Dreamtime? I would love to hear your take on it.

Thanks,
M. Raven

Last edited:

Pearlized

Staff member
Hi @Mark Ravenheart

I am sure the Spirit animals that come to you in your dreams come with a message for you. The Wolf for instance, Licked your face and had you laughing, possibly at that time you NEEDED TO laugh more.

For the ones you are not sure of the reasons, try this list of links to read.

Eagles Scroll down a bit to find Eagle.

Crows

Ravens Scroll down to find Raven

Some reading and research for you now, to learn more.

1655825362494.png

aprilmorningstar

I have a lot of animal/spirit animal dreams. I'm not sure if I mentioned them here before. The first really significant one was when I was walking with a large white wolf who said they would take me to where the crow feather is. It turns out the wolf is my spirit guardian. Shortly after that, I dreamt of a white lion carrying me across the water. Sometime later a white husky that looked like a wolf showed up at my doorstep, and later a large white cat The cat was at my door, looking in.

I dreamt of a white squirrel and a white eagle, and said to myself 'I doubt a white squirrel and white eagle are going to show up in my yard". I later did encounter both, but neither one was in my yard, lol. I saw a white rabbit after dreaming of one, and I saw a hawk that turned white during a meditation. One day I heard a hawk in front of my house and went outside to see a white hawk sitting in my tree. I dreamt of a white dolphin and a white horse also but haven't seen any white ones yet.

I haven't had any white animal dreams for a while, but I dream of other animals too. Sometimes they are "made up' or hybrid animals. I have even had dinosaurs and dragons turn up in my dreams. The only ones that actually spoke words in my dreams were the wolf, the rabbit, and the dragons.

Mark Ravenheart

I have a lot of animal/spirit animal dreams. I'm not sure if I mentioned them here before. The first really significant one was when I was walking with a large white wolf who said they would take me to where the crow feather is. It turns out the wolf is my spirit guardian. Shortly after that, I dreamt of a white lion carrying me across the water. Sometime later a white husky that looked like a wolf showed up at my doorstep, and later a large white cat The cat was at my door, looking in.

I dreamt of a white squirrel and a white eagle, and said to myself 'I doubt a white squirrel and white eagle are going to show up in my yard". I later did encounter both, but neither one was in my yard, lol. I saw a white rabbit after dreaming of one, and I saw a hawk that turned white during a meditation. One day I heard a hawk in front of my house and went outside to see a white hawk sitting in my tree. I dreamt of a white dolphin and a white horse also but haven't seen any white ones yet.

I haven't had any white animal dreams for a while, but I dream of other animals too. Sometimes they are "made up' or hybrid animals. I have even had dinosaurs and dragons turn up in my dreams. The only ones that actually spoke words in my dreams were the wolf, the rabbit, and the dragons.
That is "sweet" @aprilmorningstar, thank you for sharing. Did you ever discover the meaning of white animal spirits in your dreams? I would be interested to learn more. White animals are awesome and having dinosaurs and dragons show up is really cool. I wonder if dinosaurs represent past life stuff? Thanks again for sharing!!!

Pearlized

Staff member
That is "sweet" @aprilmorningstar, thank you for sharing. Did you ever discover the meaning of white animal spirits in your dreams? I would be interested to learn more. White animals are awesome and having dinosaurs and dragons show up is really cool. I wonder if dinosaurs represent past life stuff? Thanks again for sharing!!!
I will hopefully be posting something up about white animal spirits later today. @Mark Ravenheart @aprilmorningstar. I will link in as much as i can, without overwhelming you too much.

aprilmorningstar

All I know is that if I see a white animal in my dream that I am really supposed to pay attention, especially if I see it later when I'm not dreaming. Why I dream about and see so many white animals, I never did know for sure.

The dream I had about the dragons was funny, because I was with my friend in someone's backyard, and we were looking at snakes and frogs and then I saw something really big which at first I thought was a dinosaur but then I realized was a dragon. Then I saw another eating berries out of a tree. The dragon scolded us for watching them because they were doing an important ceremony that no one was supposed to see.

They seemed to be more focused on my friend though and not me. Some guy came in and grabbed her like they were arresting her, but then I realized they were just making it look like that to get her away before the dragon got her. They really didn't seem to notice me much. I did have a separate dream about dinosaurs, and what you said about past life stuff is interesting.

Pearlized

Staff member
WOW there are many websites about white animals in your dreams, many that contradict each other.

So i have actually left them alone for now. I am posting this to start with. A full page of white animals from @Mama Bear's own What is my spirit animal website. Where better to start to be honest. I might then be able to break them down a little for you @aprilmorningstar, if you need more info about a specific animal spirit.