What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

TIME TO TRANSCEND - Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Mon. June 07, 2021

Jim

Good morning! This totally hit home with me! I used to do gourd art 8 years ago and was doing good taking them to craft fares and had to give them up due to major ear surgeries. Now times and interest have changed. I've gotten on a spiritual journey and my interest is in working with crystals. Sat. I set up at a very small craft show...ended up only 8 vendors, it was off the beaten path so not a lot of people came. I got everything set up, set my intentions, smudged both my tables with sage and said what happens happens. I only had about a dozen people come by and still made $96. To me that was a awesome outcome! Now my intentions are to dive deeper into it, set up at more shows, and duplicate. Today I woke up and saw your video and thought it really makes sense for my to follow my intentions, my new journey, my new dream.

MN Lisa

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! This morning, as my daughter and I sat and drank our morning coffee, a turkey flew overhead and clumsily landed near the top of a very tall oak tree. Turkeys are around but are not an every day sighting at our home. In my whole life, this is the first time I've ever seen one land in a tree, let alone fly over head! So of course, I went and grabbed the Bernadette bible and looked up the meaning. Then a bee was attracted to us as if we were flowers. Finally it took off. Looked up turkey and bee. The word of the day on my FB live last night was TRUST! Plus, Bear was one of my 7 daily cards 2 days ago. The timing of your message today, the animal messages - you really can't make this up. Thank you!!!!!

swangem

When I bought my new journal this year, it has a place to pull a card each Monday. At first, I pulled from any number of random decks I own, but it became clear early on that the Art Animal Tarot deck was going to give me more so that is what I pull from. I then leave that card sitting on my desk for the week to remind me who my animal helper and guide is--and I've pulled some crazy ones this year! Interestingly, and of course, synchonistically, I had not yet pulled today's card and "magically" ended up here. Absolutely, I am going to put up Bear for this week as today's reading felt so befitting for me--and bear has had some meaningful messages for me over the years. In today's reading, I particularly picked up on the activation for abundance. I've been working diligently on a project that is coming to fruition this week or next and knowing that it will be fruitful is so uplifting to me (and other cards this year have also confirmed same). I'm grateful for today's message. Thank you for all you do.

Gayle Wyant

Omg! I realize that I have said that alot! So bear came to me 15 years ago and is one of my power animals! Also I have worked with Gaia for about as long. My baby is growing and becoming, my baby is my business, writing and art included. I know I am on the right path! It has been slow, cumbersome and full of bumps but my path and purpose are clear! It's just the implementation that keeps getting in the way. I have been mediating on the blockages and working on it for what seems to be a very long time. I am actively activating the energy, message and et all for this major endeavor. Also I have 2 people who are working on some of it with me. Maybe I am too set on the projects but I have found that their commitment to this is very hit and miss. Sometimes I feel that they are not taking things seriously and don't have their own motivation and commitment to themselves or this movement/project. I am sorry of stuck and will be doing slot of meditating and processing on all of this! Thank you Mama Bear, the allies and the wild packs for all your insight and support,! In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle

Gayle Wyant

When I bought my new journal this year, it has a place to pull a card each Monday. At first, I pulled from any number of random decks I own, but it became clear early on that the Art Animal Tarot deck was going to give me more so that is what I pull from. I then leave that card sitting on my desk for the week to remind me who my animal helper and guide is--and I've pulled some crazy ones this year! Interestingly, and of course, synchonistically, I had not yet pulled today's card and "magically" ended up here. Absolutely, I am going to put up Bear for this week as today's reading felt so befitting for me--and bear has had some meaningful messages for me over the years. In today's reading, I particularly picked up on the activation for abundance. I've been working diligently on a project that is coming to fruition this week or next and knowing that it will be fruitful is so uplifting to me (and other cards this year have also confirmed same). I'm grateful for today's message. Thank you for all you do.
I do a pick a card a day also. I have been getting cards I don't usually get. Yesterday day was the judgement card(20 major arcana) and today 3 cards fell out when I went to pull one: 4 of Earth, the Queen of Air and the Queen of Earth. Go figure on the last one lol. Do I agree it is going to be an interesting day and week!

ragdoll500

Wow! Wow! Wow! Everything, including todays reading, has been showing me that i am supported and loved by the Universe and my intention has been to more fully realize my dream to improve the lives of animals and humans. I am living my dream and have been asking for support to take it to the nth level as I clear, align, be in flow and release. This is THE DREAM! I am so excited to see how this will transpire and I know it will be better than I could have imagined. Can’t wait to share as it unfolds!

Snowwolf

How lovely. I drew the bear card last night and you reaffirmed it today. I am a grandma bear and I'm being asked to look after my grandson when my daughter goes back to work at the end of the month. This is a privilege and I can't wait to share all the wonderful plants and animals in nature with him. Its like I get a chance at rebirth and being a true wild child of nature. Can't wait! Thank you Bernadette for helping me find where I really want to be and the abundance of nature just comes flooding in. Di

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! This morning, as my daughter and I sat and drank our morning coffee, a turkey flew overhead and clumsily landed near the top of a very tall oak tree. Turkeys are around but are not an every day sighting at our home. In my whole life, this is the first time I've ever seen one land in a tree, let alone fly over head! So of course, I went and grabbed the Bernadette bible and looked up the meaning. Then a bee was attracted to us as if we were flowers. Finally it took off. Looked up turkey and bee. The word of the day on my FB live last night was TRUST! Plus, Bear was one of my 7 daily cards 2 days ago. The timing of your message today, the animal messages - you really can't make this up. Thank you!!!!!

Baahahhhha! "...the Bernadette bible...". LOL I'm honored. It's cray cray how the Animal Spirit Guides show up when/where is spot on, right? Believe me, in my own life, I sometimes can't even believe it!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
How lovely. I drew the bear card last night and you reaffirmed it today. I am a grandma bear and I'm being asked to look after my grandson when my daughter goes back to work at the end of the month. This is a privilege and I can't wait to share all the wonderful plants and animals in nature with him. Its like I get a chance at rebirth and being a true wild child of nature. Can't wait! Thank you Bernadette for helping me find where I really want to be and the abundance of nature just comes flooding in. Di

Synchronicity! SO happy Bear came to you! She's a powerful critter! Just make sure you take time to enjoy the sweetness of life - or she gets grumpy. ;)

Helena

Last Monday I had a big old bear sleeping about 25 feet up in one of my trees. Some people came by and started to take photos of the bear and creating quite a ruckus. The bear just looked down at them and went back to sleep. For me, it was a sign to "stay above the fray" and not get caught up in other people's drama and circus mentality. And, it was also a sign that I needed to take a break and rise about it all.