What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

We QUIT! Special Edition LIVE Tarot Pick a Card Reading - Wed, Sept 8, 2021

TheLastChanceCrone

Finished watching the replay

First take-away question - @Mama Bear Are you going to have others help deliver their material as well...given that you asked two folks and got the real push back. I've gotten so much crap because I do them for free - and the lecture about doing things for free is insulting everyone else.

For example: see my posts 13 Chakra's ... 22 Chakras!? which is just an introduction - not the full class

Names: Wealthy Wednesday ( Money Everyday was good too)

I love Georgie! His tail is very much booping you!

ANIMAL BRIGADE!!!!

Reactions: C c

TheLastChanceCrone

So today's live brought up some very strange set of questions about the Choosing when declaring what you want to manifest.

I've taken several manifesting courses, and I have learned so very much from them. Some of them had minor conflicting information, but for the most part the focus was on intent, but not fill in the exact details. And each time - a lot of real awesome changes happened in my life.

I have also taken Re-framing classes - learning how to restructure phrases and sentences to be more focused in the direction that changes energy and impact.... This has become my go to tool for rethinking how I see and think about everything. And it really is powerful - especially when I find myself in shadow work and difficult issues.

Now today listening to @Mama Bear about the concept of "Choosing" really tossed me into a long dialog with myself about Choices, Choosing, chosen, especially when working with the concept of 'being in the flow' of the universal energy

I took a course from Michael Beckwith on the stages of manifesting, and really moving into FLOW -- Letting go of the conscious control of the law of manifesting. (Willingness to accept, Letting go of expectations and Allowing)

I would really like more information and understanding since I see that Choosing is another form of setting infrastructure for manifesting specifics but not allowing flow to bring something better.

I especially cringed a bit when it was said to stop saying "For my highest good".

Second part - how does this Choose work with Energy contracts and coming back to learn specific things with specific people? I can see how it will work with DNA and ancestral work and how that will help change following those paths (you must struggle to get ahead etc). But I have a real hard time seeing how with Energy contracts with other energy beings, the lessons one sets up to learn this life time.

Or is that also now a construct that can be changed?

Reactions: C c