What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Wednesday Night January 5th Live with Bernadette - Spirit Animals and Healing with the Ancients!

MN Lisa

Hi Everyone! Wednesday night at 5pm PT/ 7pm CT/ 8pm ET, Bernadette (aka Mama Bear) joins me live on my YouTube channel to discuss Spirit Animals. The live will run no longer than 30 minutes in length. The last 5 minutes I will channel the energy of Healing with the Ancients. The link for the YouTube livestream is below. You need to be on the YouTube channel in order to participate in the chat. Please click on the link below and it will take you to the channel. You may want to click the reminder about the event once on my channel. I can't wait!!!!! PS - we are not doing readings. This is a great time to learn about how spirit animals can help us in our daily lives. Thank you Bernadette!

Gayle Wyant

Hi Everyone! Wednesday night at 5pm PT/ 7pm CT/ 8pm ET, Bernadette (aka Mama Bear) joins me live on my YouTube channel to discuss Spirit Animals. The live will run no longer than 30 minutes in length. The last 5 minutes I will channel the energy of Healing with the Ancients. The link for the YouTube livestream is below. You need to be on the YouTube channel in order to participate in the chat. Please click on the link below and it will take you to the channel. You may want to click the reminder about the event once on my channel. I can't wait!!!!! PS - we are not doing readings. This is a great time to learn about how spirit animals can help us in our daily lives. Thank you Bernadette!

Omg Lisa, the channeling hit so much to my whole being! I am a angel of light and a conduit between Mother Earth and Divine Source. I am on a journey of recovery of my physical health and balance of my whole being. The Goddess I work with has repeatedly used the reference with my of the "Footprints in the Sand" poem and said it is She who is carrying me and lighting the way when I am in a dark place. Doing the healing I felt her telling me that again and then stating that it's my turn to be the one carrying others now. I am humbled, honored and somewhat scared by that last part but also very excited to see where this is leading me. Thank you and also Mama Bear for this wonderful experience! In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle

MN Lisa

Omg Lisa, the channeling hit so much to my whole being! I am a angel of light and a conduit between Mother Earth and Divine Source. I am on a journey of recovery of my physical health and balance of my whole being. The Goddess I work with has repeatedly used the reference with my of the "Footprints in the Sand" poem and said it is She who is carrying me and lighting the way when I am in a dark place. Doing the healing I felt her telling me that again and then stating that it's my turn to be the one carrying others now. I am humbled, honored and somewhat scared by that last part but also very excited to see where this is leading me. Thank you and also Mama Bear for this wonderful experience! In hope, joy, love, serenity and interconnectedness Gayle
Wow!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️